Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
also theyre in relegation right now, they haven't been relegated yet. probably not going to beat penta tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RF2C45Uz60

they're down 10-5 right now on inferno

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Virtus.Mountain Dew

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Always bugs me that they never put song titles up during breaks. ESL, ECS, dreamhack, none of them....

stump collector
May 28, 2007
VP: dead

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Bee's Money Crew advances in the NA relegation matches because The Foundation (ex-selfless) couldn't get five people to show up.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
My friend is on that team, they've had only 3 or 4 people show up for most of their matches after losing the sponsorship lol

E: friend is one of the random people who joined after selfless cut them

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Photex posted:

Bee's Money Crew advances in the NA relegation matches because The Foundation (ex-selfless) couldn't get five people to show up.

god speed bmc

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

NIP just needed a 16-14 win over epsilon to not get sent home from the minor closed qualifier.

They need 2 more wins without a loss to even make it to the minor

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

congratulations to iGame on their 16-7 victory over the 12th highest ranked team on hltv.com NiP

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

stump collector posted:

My friend is on that team, they've had only 3 or 4 people show up for most of their matches after losing the sponsorship lol

E: friend is one of the random people who joined after selfless cut them

Cj was upset EPL didn't call him when he went to sleep before the map lol

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Lmao I've had this discussion with other people but what are these 15 to 18 year old kids doing

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

How can I bind like K or something to buy a full thing like m4, 57, kit, smoke frag flash flash with one button.

e: also if it could just win the game for me too so I dont have to actually play it that would be good too

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 12:39 on May 19, 2017

surc
Aug 17, 2004

http://bfy.tw/Bt7m

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

drunken officeparty posted:

How can I bind like K or something to buy a full thing like m4, 57, kit, smoke frag flash flash with one button.

e: also if it could just win the game for me too so I dont have to actually play it that would be good too

Separate every buy command with a semicolon, when you hit the key all of the actions will go through provided you have the money for them.

The "win the game command" is gonna be typing demos in console

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Demo review is the only way to improve

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Xantares just dropped a 30 bomb on NIP to send them home from the goddamn eu closed qualifier.

NIP needs to just retire

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

-draken and add that new up and comer that just left his team

+pyth

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Draken and pyth should make a team with f0rest. Maybe. i think the others are all ruined

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Maybe not though because f0rest is supposedly the worst about practicing

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

even f0rest is inconstant as hell now. I think the sad truth is now that the NIP guys just aren't good enough to be a tier 1 team anymore, and no amount of shuffling a 5th can help that

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Pro click: https://clips.twitch.tv/CoyRenownedKumquatDxCat

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Denmark got owned in minor qualifer

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
No but seriously, I'm not crying, I just have very sensitive eyes and its windy in here

e:
"In the EU Minor Qualifier, NIP wasn't only eliminated, but going by KD stats alone they were the worst team -- And 3 of 4 teams they played against didn't even qualify to the EU Minor"

Bohemian Nights fucked around with this message at 13:17 on May 20, 2017

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Get_right finished dead last iirc :(

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Probably the biggest fall from grace ever. It's unreal.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not convinced VP wouldn't be in the same situation if they didn't already have an invite

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Rip nip. they've been disappointing to me ever since i began watching csgo, but I definitely missed their wonder years when they beat up on weak teams

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
I didn't watch the qualifiers, I had no idea Envy was crushing it. Neato.

yolandi
Jul 3, 2014

To the :c00l:
LDLC had some good games. Kinguin I want to go for from a little guy/underdog pov but their logo is so bad I just can't support it.

also rip nip

https://twitter.com/NiPGaming/status/805873360001527808

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Hello, help
I just reinstalled CSGO after not playing it for over a year and now trying to alt+tab causes my whole computer to freeze. Only way out is to hold down the power button. Does anyone here know anything about this issue?

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Maybe GTR had some bad bowel days during the qualifier? Can't be easy being a pro gamer with Chron's.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

SinineSiil posted:

Hello, help
I just reinstalled CSGO after not playing it for over a year and now trying to alt+tab causes my whole computer to freeze. Only way out is to hold down the power button. Does anyone here know anything about this issue?

Try alt+tabbing with the Windows key, also see if Windowed Borderless works for you. A quick google suggest some MSi Gaming utility can cause this as well, so if you have any extraneous apps that interact with your games maybe disable them.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Jeza posted:

Try alt+tabbing with the Windows key, also see if Windowed Borderless works for you. A quick google suggest some MSi Gaming utility can cause this as well, so if you have any extraneous apps that interact with your games maybe disable them.
I tried running it on integrated GPU and it doesn't crash with that so it has something to do with my real GPU. Also confirmed MSI Afterburner and RTSS don't cause it - my computer still freezes when they aren't running. I'll try reinstalling drivers and if that doesn't change anything I'll go with borderless mode.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Is your in game resolution the same as your windows res? I've never had any pc lock ups but I do notice 1280 x 960 stretched causes a much longer alt tab time than native res for me.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

stump collector posted:

Is your in game resolution the same as your windows res? I've never had any pc lock ups but I do notice 1280 x 960 stretched causes a much longer alt tab time than native res for me.

Yes, they are the same, and no, it's not that it takes forever to alt+tab. My computer straight up freezes when I hit alt+tab, can't even ctrl+alt+delete out of it.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Rip grab another video card I guess

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Installed two-month old drivers and I can alt+tab fine again.

Sounds are really muffled now, what's up with that? I know they added way better directional audio system and I can tell where the sounds are coming from quite well indeed, but sounds are just so muffled like they are always behind a wall.

Sininu fucked around with this message at 17:40 on May 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

SinineSiil posted:

Installed two-month old drivers and I can alt+tab fine again.

Sounds are really muffled now, what's up with that? I know they added way better directional audio system and I can tell where the sounds are coming from quite well indeed, but sounds are just so muffled like they are always behind a wall.

Rebuild your audio cache. Type the following into the console:

snd_updateaudiocache
snd_rebuildaudiocache