Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rynex
Sep 26, 2007

Crazy Ferret posted:

Just some of the dumbest poo poo on the planet.

Just some of the dumbest poo poo on the planet... so far.

Ralph Hurley posted:

I’m no presidential business genius but if this is supposed to be getting voters pumped about his campaign, shouldn’t all this bullshit have 47 on it not 45? Sounds like this guy’s living in the past.

Some of the cards do have 47 on them, and some of them are have 45 plastered all over them. It's almost like he's acknowledging he lost the election to whatever 46 is.

Just wanna say that "Elephant Rider Trump" is genuinely my favorite by a lot too. Easily the strongest card in the deck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Radio Paranoia posted:

It's all part of "the plan" :chaostrump:

It's pure gold. Absolutely priceless to see it lmao

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
This is far better than him kicking Kevin McCarthy in the balls lmao

I cannot believe we all get to live in this time period and witness such magic

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i'm trying to imagine the mindset of someone, who for nearly 10 years has been told that trump is a con-artist who only cares about generating more money for himself and absolutely nothing else, yet has steadfastly stood beside him as a pseudo (or actual) messiah who will make america great again, throw out all the foreigners, stop all the lgbts from transing your kids, and make everybody (who deserves it) rich, seeing today trump's major announcement is "i only care about generating more money for myself and absolutely nothing else"

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Guys, it hurts from laughing, my balls blasted off into space past Saturn.

NFT's....

It makes me laugh more and more thinking about it.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

We live in the funniest timeline in human history, and I am honored to be a part of it.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

It’s just incredible. Each and every one of us went through this phase where we refused to believe this was real. As ridiculous as Donald Trump is and has been, the mind still refuses to accept this as reality.

Watching the chuds go through this process and then their reactions as the denial phase ends, is hysterical.

Trump is just making GBS threads on their faces by doing this, and they all know it.

Well… almost all of them:

https://twitter.com/sourdream_5150/status/1603450047332376577?s=20&t=TU96SWpdAYA0VOL3-WgncA

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

You have to watch that video because it seems like a deep fake. It is patently absurd. Trump starts off by saying he is a better president than Lincoln or Washington. And he says it like it is no big deal, like it is common knowledge. It is an absolutely insane boast. The video is exactly what someone would deepfake to embarrass Trump, and he just tweeted it out.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

The Last Call posted:

Guys, it hurts from laughing, my balls blasted off into space past Saturn.

NFT's....

It makes me laugh more and more thinking about it.

if he had just printed these out on some cheap card stock and sold them he'd make so much more money

but no, it's nfts :lol:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i'm gonna buy so many of these things to keep the chuds from buying them!

wait...n=14
t=20
f=6
trump's returning as president for 14 years in 20 days!
then he'll f6 the country!!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Rynex posted:

how could you betray me so easily

here's the video if you dont want to visit the website. as soon as he said they're NFT's, my sides vanished
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1jU8EthWIA

this is so sad if he weren't such a horrible person i'm not sure i could laugh. fortunately, though...

also is his hair different now? looks like he forgot to brush

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MrMojok posted:

It’s just incredible. Each and every one of us went through this phase where we refused to believe this was real. As ridiculous as Donald Trump is and has been, the mind still refuses to accept this as reality.

Watching the chuds go through this process and then their reactions as the denial phase ends, is hysterical.

Trump is just making GBS threads on their faces by doing this, and they all know it.

Well… almost all of them:

https://twitter.com/sourdream_5150/status/1603450047332376577?s=20&t=TU96SWpdAYA0VOL3-WgncA

This dude is right but for the complete wrong reasons lmao

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

kazil posted:

MAGA The Gathering

Post ITT every time Trump plays the white deck

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Rynex posted:

choose your fighter, fellow goons

I cant believe you paid $1,584 for all of those.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
This is a move right out of the GarfieldEats guys playbook

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
I feel compelled to post in this thread because holy loving lol.

Can we, like, have these in that Marvel Snap phone card game or something?

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Cowcaster posted:

i'm trying to imagine the mindset of someone, who for nearly 10 years has been told that trump is a con-artist who only cares about generating more money for himself and absolutely nothing else, yet has steadfastly stood beside him as a pseudo (or actual) messiah who will make america great again, throw out all the foreigners, stop all the lgbts from transing your kids, and make everybody (who deserves it) rich, seeing today trump's major announcement is "i only care about generating more money for myself and absolutely nothing else"

Clearly your soft liberal mind isn't capable of the calculations needed to keep up with 4D chess. Trump needs these funds to launch the final step of his grand campaign where he'll liberate the enslaved white babies and defeat The Beast.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
drat how many gigagigagiga dollars of rightclick piracy has been happening both here and other thieving places?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
He does that swaying back and forth thing through his whole shpiel too, like he really wants to run off screen and play with his toy cars or something

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/SuperDuperSJW/status/1603420882378055682

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
I thought I learned my lesson about predicting Trump in 2016 but I guess not. This is such a humiliating flop that it's renewed my Christmas spirit. God bless us, everyone.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Also the NFTs are a sweepstakes with entries into a raffle attached to each one.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I didn't think he could do it, but holy poo poo Donnie seizes his LOL Crown right back from Muskie and Yetler

Never bet against the Don for sheer comedy

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Musky is still meltdowning, and West can go supanova again, this Donnie poo poo is pathetic and is just his white drawft star having some farts.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Rynex posted:

Some of the cards do have 47 on them, and some of them are have 45 plastered all over them. It's almost like he's acknowledging he lost the election to whatever 46 is.
Also, Grover Cleveland was elected to 2 non consecutive terms and is counted only once in the among the 46 Presidents. Depending on how you count, Trump is either the 45th president, or is the 46th and, potentially, the 48th administration. He's not the 47th of anything.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

With the way he is standing here it makes it look like his upper body and lower vody are from two different people.

Alternatively this is the most realistic of them because it also looks like he is slightly squatting. Probably to help him poo poo his diaper.

Edit: Looking at it more I believe someone took a picture of Donald Trump doing his obese guy lean, photoshopped him thin, but left in the lean.

limp_cheese fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Dec 15, 2022

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Anyone get any rare Trumps yet?

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Radio Paranoia posted:

It's all part of "the plan" :chaostrump:

"He isn't stupid."

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

where in the blockchain do I go to mint this as a trumpcoin

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Rynex posted:

Who cropped the sides of these

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Rent: $2000
Food: $600
President Trump action NFTs: $4500
Heating: $250

Please help me, my boys are soft

Ithle01
May 28, 2013

Crazy Ferret posted:

And to think if it was just some gold coins with his dumb face printed on them, he could of at least made some sales to the goldbugs and true believers.

Just some of the dumbest poo poo on the planet.

I'm not going to check, but I am absolutely certain he has already done this and been doing this for like six years at the minimum.

* for certain values of 'gold'.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
what the gently caress is even happening

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Getting an AI to pump these out seems like the formula for a quick buck. It's a shame I lack the business acumen and industrious spirot of Mr. Donald Trump

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1603455603606798378
:sickos:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Friend posted:

Who cropped the sides of these

onald Trump'
og Towe

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Rynex posted:

Piss is stored in the balls TRUMPS.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

there is no way he's actually going to give out any of those raffle prizes right?

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.
Considering how much this "major announcement" is bombing even among the chuds, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump later today announces that he IS running for Speaker of the House. The big announcement was always the cards but he didn't know it would get such backlash so he's going to try to save face by going big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

limp_cheese posted:

With the way he is standing here it makes it look like his upper body and lower vody are from two different people.

Alternatively this is the most realistic of them because it also looks like he is slightly squatting. Probably to help him poo poo his diaper.

His "wink" looks like he's having a stroke.

Also DJT NFTs are the saddest grift I've ever seen and I'm loving loving it.