Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emminou
May 25, 2006

VanSandman posted:

This is true because their food is terrible

that explains america!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

VanSandman posted:

Fry is a classist

hence the ish

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
No, poo poo, gently caress you, Tom Hiddleston actually is really really smokin', even with his real hair

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
British guys are alright, I've been in love with Jarvis Cocker for ages now.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5pkbjMw5ZU :3:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Pick posted:

No, poo poo, gently caress you, Tom Hiddleston actually is really really smokin', even with his real hair

yeah hth have to agree, even though his fanbase on the internet is really loving creepy

Women's Rights? posted:

me too. My boyfriend in college was pretty much a dead ringer for Shaggy from scooby doo and I thought he was hoooooooooooooot

I'd also like to gently caress Tom Hiddleston and he's definitely not topping anyone's best looking list any time soon. With a screen fulla hiddleston and chris helmsworth taking his shirt off Thor 2 was pretty much my happy place.

that movie made me feel good in bad ways

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

A Spider Covets posted:

yeah hth have to agree, even though his fanbase on the internet is really loving creepy

yeah it is, it really really is, but he himself has such a loving good profile

and his ~eyes~

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

A Spider Covets posted:

is there a fanbase on the internet that is not really loving creepy

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I know a girl with a run like Tom Hiddleson is waiting for you at the finish line shirt

emminou
May 25, 2006

british men can be handsome i guess

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

i was gonna say legos, but then i realized there used to be a giant megathread for grown men here about legos (legos are cool but c'mon gents)

----------------

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

emminou posted:

british men can be handsome i guess

That is a elf

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
I can pretend to be a lady if that's what you're into you god damned pervert

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

emminou posted:

the best fruits are feijoas, and i can't get them till march :(

Pages back and I haven't even skimmed what's going on now, but feijoas are without a doubt the best fruit ever and I FOUND SOME IN CANADA LAST WEEK. They were expensive, but also cheaper than when I found them in Australia. I bought 8 and ate six of them to my face and cut up the others real small for other people to try.

Also hi good morning lady friends.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

Teahouse :shepface:

emminou
May 25, 2006

VanSandman posted:

That is a elf

look how wrong you are :saddowns:

Shithouse Dave posted:

Pages back and I haven't even skimmed what's going on now, but feijoas are without a doubt the best fruit ever and I FOUND SOME IN CANADA LAST WEEK.

this is the most wonderful news i have heard in several hours at least

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

VanSandman posted:

That is a elf

Elves can be pretty hot, I thought Legolas was a real looker

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

they didn't get his brows and it looked loving weird, like tryhand blond

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
A sexy voice will get most folks onto my couch if not into my bed. :shrug:

Pick posted:

Teahouse :shepface:

I can now not be ashamed about reading this webcomic, but I'm sure there are Teahouse fans that are creepy. I just don't look at comments/go on forums.

In general, I just try to comfort myself by assuring me that these people may be creepy but they're not dangerous creepy.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
All I'm saying is dude ain't British he a elf

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

legolas looked like a girl, plus he was so scrawny I'm surprised he could lift the bow without falling over

aragon though...:allears:

hot elves: Illidan from warcraft.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Pick posted:

they didn't get his brows and it looked loving weird, like tryhand blond

I liked his eyebrows myself \/(o_o)\/

Also on the topic of fruit I just tried soursop and it tasted like bubblegum that an old man chewed up and then spat out

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jenner posted:

I can now not be ashamed about reading this webcomic, but I'm sure there are Teahouse fans that are creepy. I just don't look at comments/go on forums.

i never told you to not be ashamed

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

I liked his eyebrows myself \/(o_o)\/

Also on the topic of fruit I just tried soursop and it tasted like bubblegum that an old man chewed up and then spat out

TRUE STORY: I played Amazon Trail as a child, and it became one of my life ambitions to try soursop, since it looked amazing in the game. I searched, desperately, for years. At last, I got my hands on a soursop, a true-blue soursop....

it's crappy.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

Women's Rights? posted:

legolas looked like a girl, plus he was so scrawny I'm surprised he could lift the bow without falling over

aragon though...:allears:

hot elves: Illidan from warcraft.

Lor'themar Theron. He's now voiced by Gideon Emery so this is cheating.:ssh:

Pick posted:

i never told you to not be ashamed

Noooooo! My yaoi shame.
gently caress IT, PRETTY ANIME BOYS FOREVER. :shlick:

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

Pick posted:

TRUE STORY: I played Amazon Trail as a child, and it became one of my life ambitions to try soursop, since it looked amazing in the game. I searched, desperately, for years. At last, I got my hands on a soursop, a true-blue soursop....

it's crappy.

once i played amazon trail and spent five minutes trying to spear fish before dying of malaria

i do not like the amazon

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Pick posted:

it's crappy.

Amazon Trail was the best. I just sat around spear fishing all day until I got dysentery

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

illidan's upper half pretty hot, lower half needs some adjustment, doesn't he have goat feet? I can't remember, despite sitting at his feet stabbing lamely at them for a long time

----------------

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

A Spider Covets posted:

illidan's upper half pretty hot, lower half needs some adjustment, doesn't he have goat feet? I can't remember, despite sitting at his feet stabbing lamely at them for a long time

that's Torgo

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I once got pretty far in that game but it was only a demo LAME

Amazon trail I mean

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
When I was a kid I really loved Greek myths and made my mom buy me a pomegranate, because I guess I wanted to be Persephone?

I didn't like it at the time, but I'm all about them now. They're a very sensual fruit.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

once i played amazon trail and spent five minutes trying to spear fish before dying of malaria

i do not like the amazon

it's a very authentic experience

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

A Spider Covets posted:

yes he is basically an edgy mr tumnus

emminou
May 25, 2006

educational video games are the best video games :colbert:

carmen sandiego maths detective was fun

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

I lived in Wellington while they were filming LOTR and one of my friends got hit on by Orlando Bloom while working at a camera store. I went with her to meet up with him and his weird looking short friend at a bar and I'd never heard of him and thought he was an absolute wanker.
She ended up making out with him in an alley and then feeling guilty cause she had a boyfriend.

Once the movies came out I was more a Viggo Mortensen kinda girl and then I was sad that he'd never come in and hit on me at work.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

VanSandman posted:

I once got pretty far in that game but it was only a demo LAME

Amazon trail I mean

I beat like... 1 through 4? big fan

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Rip_Van_Winkle posted:

yes he is basically an edgy mr tumnus

really should not have read this while taking a sip of hot tea

----------------

Women's Rights?
Nov 16, 2005

Ain't give a damn

Jenner posted:

Lor'themar Theron. He's now voiced by Gideon Emery so this is cheating.:ssh:

Oh yeah he's good looking too

I have a ~thing~ for non-scrawny elves. Also dudes with wings. Hooooooly poo poo dudes with wings. I watched Legion just to see Paul Bettany with wings, which I almost immediately regretted because that poo poo was SO BAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emminou
May 25, 2006

Shithouse Dave posted:

I lived in Wellington while they were filming LOTR and one of my friends got hit on by Orlando Bloom while working at a camera store. I went with her to meet up with him and his weird looking short friend at a bar and I'd never heard of him and thought he was an absolute wanker.
She ended up making out with him in an alley and then feeling guilty cause she had a boyfriend.

Once the movies came out I was more a Viggo Mortensen kinda girl and then I was sad that he'd never come in and hit on me at work.

my friend lived in ohakune and bumped into elijah wood in a video shop but she didn't recognise him, but she was like, 12, anyway

new zealand stories itt

• Locked thread