Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
I literally have tears in my eyes from laughing about the nfts. I honestly thought the video was a well done deepfakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's gonna be great Donald Trump and I am going to recreate the Moses Supposes sequence with 100% accuracy

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Aahhahahahaahahhahahahahahaaha I'm dyin' here

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"look everyone knows trump is a famous jokester! and no, i don't see any trouble with having a leader who you can never take seriously."~leader of the clown parade

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Rynex posted:

choose your fighter, fellow goons

The Postman
May 12, 2007

i was just reading the FAQ and there are apparently 45,000 of these loving things, with no more than 20 of each. there's thousands of these things lmao

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I also love that his video describes them as "artwork" but doesn't say who they're by. Like if you wanted to make people care about the art and pay a premium price for it at least say who the artist is

hahahaha of course it's just some photoshop intern and an AI that makes hosed up hands

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
Wake me up when Trump releases his Crazy Bones collab.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Catching up on the thread and :hmbol:

So many chud Christmas parties white elephanting Trump Pokémons

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Like hire that McNaughton guy to make your thirsty Trump putinganda paintings, at least tie it to someone whose name people are already willing to spend money on apparently

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Data Graham posted:

I also love that his video describes them as "artwork" but doesn't say who they're by. Like if you wanted to make people care about the art and pay a premium price for it at least say who the artist is

hahahaha of course it's just some photoshop intern and an AI that makes hosed up hands

Barron, Bevis and Bevis 2 all worked very hard on these.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Part of me thought that maybe I could flip one of these for a good wad, but then I realized that my grandparents' crazy Q truther friends don't know how to use a computer.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Man I am almost tempted to buy one to own a part of history...

oh no wait I can just right click save as. Thanks Trump. :wink:

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Data Graham posted:

"Award winning illustrator Clark Mitchell designed the beautiful imagery of the Trump Digital Trading Cards. With over 40 years of digital illustration and design, Clark has built a one-of-a-kind career. He has prominent working relationships with brands such as Star Wars, Hasbro, Mattel, Marvel, Time Magazine, Coors, Budweiser, Disney, Corona, and Coca-Cola. His journey has also led him into the sports and entertainment fields designing for the NBA, NFL, MLB, movies, musicians, professional athletes, and much more."

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

The Postman posted:

i was just reading the FAQ and there are apparently 45,000 of these loving things, with no more than 20 of each. there's thousands of these things lmao

The rest will be procedurally generated variations on the ones we've seen, only he'll have a different array of hats and cigar options

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Not this guy presumably https://www.cgmitchell.com/

e: lol no, there's this whole thing https://opoyi.com/usa/who-is-clark-mitchell-designer-of-donald-trumps-nft-card-collection-822715/

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

https://www.instagram.com/clarkmitchell_art/?hl=en

Oh wow. Lmfao

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Donald Trump and I passed out in our own vomit in the back of a limousine that's blasting LFO - Freak at top volume

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Data Graham posted:

I am so sick of whiny soyboy liberal ivory tower elites acting like "artists" deserve credit... or money... or food. Art for the people, bought from the corporations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Dude has to rely on word of mouth to get the fact that he drew these things in front of people, he can't trust Trump to even drop his name in the god drat video :lol:

The Postman
May 12, 2007

https://makersplace.com/clarkmitchell/concept-for-adult-magazine-1-of-1-67062/ slightly :nws: i guess

lmao

The Postman fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Dec 15, 2022

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Welp, banned from the conservative subreddit for asking them how many nfts they were buying! Lol

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

The Postman posted:

"Award winning illustrator Clark Mitchell designed the beautiful imagery of the Trump Digital Trading Cards. With over 40 years of digital illustration and design, Clark has built a one-of-a-kind career. He has prominent working relationships with brands such as Star Wars, Hasbro, Mattel, Marvel, Time Magazine, Coors, Budweiser, Disney, Corona, and Coca-Cola. His journey has also led him into the sports and entertainment fields designing for the NBA, NFL, MLB, movies, musicians, professional athletes, and much more."

Ok so he's a Photoshop freelancer. Gotcha.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Hold up, are those pheasants? Why would noted genius Donald Trump wear chest waders to hunt an upland bird?

I mean, the whole thing is dumb as gently caress but why not put ducks in the background? Because trump and everyone involved in this are stupid and duck hunting is for poor people and pheasant hunting is classy.

Also, when did Donald ride an elephant? Or is that card a nod to his goober son cutting a dead animal's tail off?

Outrail fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Dec 15, 2022

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

happyhippy posted:

Boomers first rug pull.

Might not be their first, some of them (including Marjorie Taylor Green) bought into the Trump SPAC

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
I thought I got lucky and obtained a shiny, but it turned to be just be a typical fat greasy pervert sheen.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

emSparkly posted:

Part of me thought that maybe I could flip one of these for a good wad, but then I realized that my grandparents' crazy Q truther friends don't know how to use a computer.

Guaranteed there will be some form of these at every CPAC from now until the end of the Republicans.
At least one table will be shilling their own version of these, he has just opened a new flood gate for the grifters.
Get your tshirt, golden statue of Donald, and a limited edition NTF run of Angry Donald Patriot Club.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

The Postman posted:

Imagining this guy sending his portfolio to a prospective employer and they see this at the top of the list.

Lol

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

resident posted:

Love that they’re trying to prevent mail in sweepstakes entries by explicitly excluding entries made with black ink

MAIL IN SWEEPSTAKES FRAUD!!!!!

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug
You don't remember the time he Lawnmower Man-ed himself into Duck Hunt?

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

lol. Fitting considering the original artwork and artist.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
One of them should have been Donald Trump shaped like an Among Us Crewmate. Two great tastes that go together like arsenic and anti-freeze. lol

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1603434718766149633?s=46&t=IoU0wMrq87gz6VX9OPiB4g

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

This has probably been mentioned already, but whoever enters to win "Dinner with Trump" by buying one of his NFTs and ends up winning "Dinner with Trump" probably isn't going to ever actually have dinner with him. Same for the round of golf. LOL!

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

The Postman posted:

I really want to see what sort of "Digital illustration and design" this guy was doing before 1982.

Genesplicer fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Dec 15, 2022

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yo what the gently caress

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from
I'm confused. I have a several patriot juices but only one trump card, does that mean I got absolutely ripped off by buying more than one patriot juice?

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Omfg, I losing my mind over here.

Look at how many of those have weirdly enlarged hands..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
maybe thats why no one fucks with Nancy Pelosi

she'll put them in the loving well and makes it put the lotion on its skin