Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

What the gently caress?

"Bitches had it coming"?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

beejay posted:

That GOP Teens twitter alerted me to this tweet that I didn't know existed before.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/360124399074025474

Reminder: Steve Jobs was dead at this time, not like... fired or something.

JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

So donnie boy is saying Terrorism is Good when its on a Muslim nation?

Kurr de la Cruz
May 21, 2007

Put the boots to him, medium style.

Hair Elf

beejay posted:

That GOP Teens twitter alerted me to this tweet that I didn't know existed before.

The stupidest thing is Jobs was totally against the "bigger huger phone" movement. Anything you couldn't comfortably reach with your thumb while holding the phone in your hand was forbidden.

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account
Republicans are going to seize on "Comey wasn't investigating Trump" detail and ride that rationale until the end of time.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

beejay posted:

I think we may have been misunderstanding his obsession with bringing back Jobs.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Lawfare take on Comey statement, if you're curious: https://lawfareblog.com/initial-comments-james-comeys-written-testimony

BardoTheConsumer
Apr 6, 2017

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pollyanna posted:

Yeah, basically. It's gonna be 3 and a half years of edging.

7.5 years.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

This response:

https://twitter.com/asmith83/status/872539531681181699

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
If anything, Trump should want a smaller iPhone

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Kurr de la Cruz posted:

The stupidest thing is Jobs was totally against the "bigger huger phone" movement. Anything you couldn't comfortably reach with your thumb while holding the phone in your hand was forbidden.

In light of Trump's...finger issues this makes perfect sense.

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

Flesh Forge posted:

They're already dead.

Yeah, I assume they died shortly after leaving the hotel, or at the very latest a few days after Trump came down the escalator. :smith:

I've always strongly suspected the piss tape was real, just because of the bizarre, vindictive specificity of it. The sort of cowardly, impotent rage in trying to assert some sort of dominance over Obama just fits his personality so well.

I thought I was out of 'what the gently caress's, but what the gently caress?!

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Wonder if he'll keep that stance if a major terror attack happens in Saudi Arabia.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

that seems wildly optimistic

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Penitent posted:

No matter what happens, I will always remember 2017 for this analytical distinction between the court of public opinion and the court of the loving court.

nuance and accuracy is important in this fresh age of piss

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I just ran into James Comey in the hallway and he held his hand up for a high five and made me jump to do it but I couldn't reach.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Fintilgin posted:

The normal State response before he learned of it was so normal and good, too. :smith:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Elotana posted:

Republicans are going to seize on "Comey wasn't investigating Trump" detail and ride that rationale until the end of time.

fortunately, someone will probably do that today, allowing a democratic senator to ask him if their interpretation is true and let him clarify no they're full of poo poo

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Dementia really setting in now

gregday
May 23, 2003

By Wittes no less. So yes that is an accurate take.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Analysis of congress' intentions right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mSeSoDEnTM

ntan1
Apr 29, 2009

sempai noticed me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCumUup9vWQ

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

There Bias Two posted:

In light of Trump's...finger issues this makes perfect sense.

You know Trump tweets by holding the phone in one hand and tapping one key at a time with the other.

Kurr de la Cruz posted:

After using a 6 for a couple of years, he was right.

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

BREYER: Actually, Antonin, you got it backwards. See, a power bottom is actually generating all the dissents by doing most of the work.

SCALIA: Stephen, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

BREYER: Speed has everything to do with it.

Just security has several articles up about it as well

EwokEntourage fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Jun 7, 2017

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

La Brea Carpet posted:

I think we may have been misunderstanding his obsession with bringing back Jobs.

Does our President think Steve Jobs is living in a farm upstate running around with other Silicon Valley CEOs?

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Fintilgin posted:

That's straight up "as you sow, so shall you reap" stuff, it shouldn't be a wtf moment. That's a bedrock of conservatism.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Did they edit the pic to make what's-his-name look worse/like Donnie?

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

evilweasel posted:

fortunately, someone will probably do that today, allowing a democratic senator to ask him if their interpretation is true and let him clarify no they're full of poo poo

There's no time for context on Fox news. poo poo, what do you want them to do, overload people with information? These people can barely tie their shoes in 24 hours. There's no way regular folk can process all that, best to just give them a guided(but fair!)simplification of everything.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

PhazonLink posted:

Did they edit the pic to make what's-his-name look worse/like Donnie?

If they did, they're out of their element.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Reik posted:

Does our President think Steve Jobs is living in a farm upstate running around with other Silicon Valley CEOs?

I prefer to think he's been consulting with the world's foremost mediums, thantamages, and necromancers in an effort to bring back Steve Jobs so he can invent the perfect tweeting device.

Each time he pierces the veil of the plane of dead and returns it damages his brain a little bit more.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

No puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Did the piss tape get released yet?

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

saintonan posted:

That's straight up "as you sow, so shall you reap" stuff, it shouldn't be a wtf moment. That's a bedrock of conservatism.

It's their normal rear end in a top hat orthodoxy but it's also not how you conduct international diplomacy.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/NPR/status/872546475854581760

We've got the greatest allies, truly the greatest.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

saintonan posted:

That's a hosed up sentiment to share with people who were just attacked.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

DariusLikewise posted:

Did the piss tape get released yet?

No and it never should be. If there is any time where a leak is appropriate, it is here.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

beejay posted:

Which phone does Donnie like to use, I keep forgetting.

Also he has tiny hands, why the gently caress is he complaining.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

remusclaw posted:

There's no time for context on Fox news. poo poo, what do you want them to do, overload people with information? These people can barely tie their shoes in 24 hours. There's no way regular folk can process all that, best to just give them a guided(but fair!)simplification of everything.

there's no time for anything russia-related on fox news, there's too many outrages in bumblefuck, flyoverstan about something some liberal said to mention any of the russia stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I know Comey's testimony is big news now, but here's an NJ primary update: Phil Murphy won for the Dems, and Kim Guadagno won for the Republicans.

Murphy won by 26 points, and Guadagno won by 16. Murphy is favored to win running away in November though.

• Locked thread