Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

49 minutes in and starting to lose track of the methodology now that I'm juggling wall-like floors, ceiling-like walls and uhhh vertex edges? Or something?? That Create floor gaps.

It's very simple. Just check the punnett square

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao at the part where he applauds the devs for aligning a vertex in hazy maze cave, and the poem he wrote for the elevator rides. 1 hr 7 minutes left in the video. Keep on truckin

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

In Training posted:

Lmfao at the part where he applauds the devs for aligning a vertex in hazy maze cave, and the poem he wrote for the elevator rides. 1 hr 7 minutes left in the video. Keep on truckin

He's the 🐐.

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math

dirby posted:

The record for a person to beat SM64 with minimal A presses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd5iofvLrIU

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flFFWRG_XDw

pannenkoek2012 posted:

Many months ago, I came across this song, Minuet in G Major. I was fascinated by its elegance and beauty. It was as if God himself was speaking to my soul. When I closed my eyes, I had a vision of SM64 objects appearing in a choreographed fashion. And so now, many months later, I’ve finally made my vision a reality. Enjoy! (So yeah, sometimes I’ll be interspersing artistic music videos into my uploads.)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

omg

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:staredog:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

We are not ready for the new era.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dude.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

He hasn’t even begun to show his full power…

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In 2030 he will be the pope of the church of Mario.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i wish i could do stuff i think of

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SuperMarioBroth would suck 1000 dicks to love Mario half as much as Pannenkoek. Hell I’d suck 10 to love anything half that much. What a gift.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

10? I'd suck a million dicks for Mario. Why don't you "speed run" to the Sonic corner with the rest of the fake gamers.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

haha. what a silly thought. can you imagine seeing all the imps getting together to joke and cuddle and suck each other's dicks out of the love for the big M though. just kidding.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

oddium posted:

i wish i could do stuff i think of

lmfao me too..like Mila Kunis or Beyonce

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bubonic Plagiarist
Sep 10, 2009

I am no longer an Atheist.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

hell yes

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

This Mario 64 video will blow your soul

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

SuperMarioBroth would suck 1000 dicks to love Mario half as much as Pannenkoek. Hell I’d suck 10 to love anything half that much. What a gift.

you get gifted the joy of sucking dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted: