Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

explosivo posted:

Not sure what type of game you're looking for exactly but Soda Dungeon might be a good one of these. I also did exactly this with Tap Wizard for a while back when it first came out, but it's been a bit since both of these came out so you may have already tried these.

Speaking of Tap Wizard, I could have sworn I saw a patch note a while back that there was some way to use extra Arcane Knowledge for a buff of some kind once you got past NG+4 and have leftovers you can't use on buffs. Did I imagine that? I can't figure out how to do it, if there is a way. Maybe it was just a feature request or something.

Also if anyone quit Tap Wizard there's been a bunch of stuff added like a weekend gauntlet mode and spell skins with alternate enhancements so there's more to grind for if you want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Mega Mall Story 2 is out https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.depart2

The first was maybe my favorite Kairosoft game so I am probably going to play this poo poo out of this

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Tiny Chalupa posted:

And it actually seems......good?
I've lost a few matches figuring out how abilities work on some cards, but match making seems fairly well done. Plenty of free stuff.
I would recommend anyone starting out, like I am, grab the Tau deck from the store with your starting Plasma points. Very nice change of pace from starting Marine deck.
Every Commander, so far, is definitely playable and different esq.

Might not be the deepest card game in the world but I'm enjoying it

My first two matches were against dudes that had cards doing at least double my damage, with double or triple my hp. Is the game literally just "play 3 cards, smash them into each other"?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Mega Mall Story 2 is out https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.depart2

The first was maybe my favorite Kairosoft game so I am probably going to play this poo poo out of this

I'm only hesitant to buy this because of how stupidly easy the first game was. I don't think it was actually possible to fail at that game.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

explosivo posted:

Not sure what type of game you're looking for exactly but Soda Dungeon might be a good one of these. I also did exactly this with Tap Wizard for a while back when it first came out, but it's been a bit since both of these came out so you may have already tried these.

I'm basically looking for fun screensavers to look at when I get bored of staring at data entry.

I used to have this bitchin Doom live wallpaper but it disappeared years ago from the app store

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Away all Goats posted:

I'm only hesitant to buy this because of how stupidly easy the first game was. I don't think it was actually possible to fail at that game.

I don't think you can fail at any Kairosoft game, its just a matter of how hard you win

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Praxis Prion posted:

I'm done playing AFK Arena if you want to boot me from the group so someone else who wants to join can do so.

Friendship ended with AFK Arena. Second Galaxy is new best friend.

Thanks for letting us know. Are you just Praxis in game?

Chaitai posted:

I'll take this spot when it opens up. I just started, so I don't have a lot to offer. In-game name is ChaitaiSA.

pile of brown posted:

Is there room in the afk guild? Ign Qlarence

This thread moves pretty fast, but pile of brown would get the spot first if still interested. Hopefully shouldn't be much longer before we level up and get more room. Only one player out of 45 has more than 11 hours afk time.

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004

Wee Bairns posted:

Thanks for this!

I don't see a field to redeem a code on Android... Am I dumb?

Edit: yup I'm dumb clicked on support instead of settings

Edit 2: lmk when there's a slot, I dropped my pubby guild

pile of brown fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Sep 13, 2019

Praxis Prion
Apr 11, 2002

The sky is a landfill.
Pillbug

Bandire posted:

Thanks for letting us know. Are you just Praxis in game?

Yeah, just Praxis.

WontGetFooledAgain
Nov 5, 2012
Applied to the G00N Corp as Salsa LA.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

My first two matches were against dudes that had cards doing at least double my damage, with double or triple my hp. Is the game literally just "play 3 cards, smash them into each other"?

I think my first match was like that, after that it has been pretty smooth. Grab the Tau pack from the campaign with your starting energon cubes

Yes and no. Yes because....yeah. max of 3 cards at a time on the board. But you can have more then 3 in your deck, can debuff the different attacks and can build your decks different ways.
Fun combo I found because I needed 3 wins with a Tyranid boss was the Genestealer boss + 1 Pshycer that's Nids and one that is Chaos + some heavy hitters.
Goal was to always get the Psychic.guys out first. Most decks I'm guaranteed to hit them with little to no damage back + debuffed melee.
Eventually I'm whittled down but then out comes the heavy hitters and I can blitz other decks down.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Bandire posted:

Only one player out of 45 has more than 11 hours afk time.

Kick the week long afker

cash
Nov 28, 2007

Rehabilitated Road Bully
:rice:

Second Galaxy: Signing in as Taikonaut

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I joined a different goon guild in AFK, the one called "goon" and I see a couple familiar usernames in there. I just started playing and then found this thread, so I'm not sure how to see how many slots our guild has and who is administering it.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

fyallm posted:

Kick the week long afker

I never look at guild officer away time for some reason. Related: congrats on your promotion!

Two spots open now for you guys.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Bandire posted:

I never look at guild officer away time for some reason. Related: congrats on your promotion!

Two spots open now for you guys.

I'll apply in an hour as meep

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Show us what you got, what you got

Len posted:

Anyone try this? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KonfaGames.Despotism3k

It sounds like it could be worth my survey money?

It's alright, pretty tough, but after an hour or two I've had enough of it.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Gonna apply to afk in an hour as WharfRat. There appears to be a slot open.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Arms_Akimbo posted:

Gonna apply to afk in an hour as WharfRat. There appears to be a slot open.

I've already applied just guild leader is offline if you're thinking of jumping guild.

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
Haha, I've been in like five guilds already, I keep leaving them to sign up then the slots get taken and I join another random one. No biggie. Thanks for the heads up.

Clonexx
Jun 14, 2003

They're alive....aliiiiiiiiiiiiive........
Fallen Rib

Anyone playing Second Galaxy, I've made a corp, Goonswarm. Alias is G00N (those are zeroes) in the search function.

I applied as Damiacar.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

The Big D posted:

I dont like the corp chat, and i prefer discord than going back to the forums so i made this https://discord.gg/Kj5Q7D

A handful of members are in the discord now. most of my questions have been answered by continuing the story though. I feel like im going to have tutorials telling me new poo poo even when i get to lvl 50

Can you make a discord link that doesn't expire?

candide
Jun 16, 2002

The Tipping Point
applied to AFK Arena as anime

Kofi Annan
Jan 30, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Aramoro posted:

This please!

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

I've been playing more Pokemon Masters. The EX Mode Co-Op missions are really challenging and a lot of fun, especially if you have friends to coordinate with. They just sent out 6000 free premium currency as compensation for a bug fix, so hopefully the devs are listening to folks' concerns about how little of it they were getting.

Edit: the 6000 gems applies to brand new accounts too, so if you were thinking about the game and wanted to try to re-roll for someone specific (like Blue or Olivia) this is probably the time to do it.

MadMadi fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Sep 13, 2019

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

wisdomHNOX posted:

I've been playing more Pokemon Masters. The EX Mode Co-Op missions are really challenging and a lot of fun, especially if you have friends to coordinate with. They just sent out 6000 free premium currency as compensation for a bug fix, so hopefully the devs are listening to folks' concerns about how little of it they were getting.

Did they ever fix Android 10 compatibility? That was the main reason I uninstalled.. I updated my Pixel and suddenly it wouldn't work.

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

New Leaf posted:

Did they ever fix Android 10 compatibility? That was the main reason I uninstalled.. I updated my Pixel and suddenly it wouldn't work.

In game notices say they fixed it on the 6th, so if you haven't tried since then it should work for you.

Emsee
Jun 17, 2005
Hmm...

Anyone playing Second Galaxy, I've made a corp, Goonswarm. Alias is G00N (those are zeroes) in the search function.

Applied as Lexie Kenyon. I think. Assuming they use the random gen name?

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Both ChaitaiSA and Qlarence have been added to Greater Goon. Sorry to the other three that have applied. The guild is at 139k of 157k to level up for (I assume) five more spots. Guessing that might be around a week or so.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

Emsee posted:

Applied as Lexie Kenyon. I think. Assuming they use the random gen name?

You got the option to type one in during character creation but yes they use that name.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Do goons still play Shop Heroes? Is Boatmurdered still alive?

The Big D
Oct 3, 2002

Aramoro posted:

Whoops sorry about that
https://discord.gg/MCwaUjE

Also approved Salsa, tam, Lexie and Damiacar applications

Post for SG to make it easier to find the Corp
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3898785%3E

The Big D fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Sep 15, 2019

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

I'm laughing at some of the quests in second galaxy. So far I have seen Casablanca, The Shawshank Redemption, Leon the professional.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

So I saw the ad for Shop Titans and I gave it a try. It felt like a lovely knockoff of Shop Heroes, which put me in the mood to play Shop Heroes. But it seems like the goon presence in SH is quite dead.

My question to you all : What's a good craft&sell type game similar to SH or ST that I could check out? Or are there any good ones besides those?

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

NPR Journalizard posted:

I'm laughing at some of the quests in second galaxy. So far I have seen Casablanca, The Shawshank Redemption, Leon the professional.

I had Thelma and Louise on one of them.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

khy posted:

So I saw the ad for Shop Titans and I gave it a try. It felt like a lovely knockoff of Shop Heroes, which put me in the mood to play Shop Heroes. But it seems like the goon presence in SH is quite dead.

My question to you all : What's a good craft&sell type game similar to SH or ST that I could check out? Or are there any good ones besides those?

I've been chasing this dragon for a while now but haven't been able to find anything that grabbed me by the balls quite as much as SH did back in the heyday. Shop Titans seemed promising but I fell off it pretty quickly too. You might be into Merchant, I played this for a while before it got too grindy but had a similar craft/sell/upgrade heroes loop albeit with a pretty much entirely menu driven system.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Applied to G00N as Alier Dastan.

Gets
Mar 11, 2009

NPR Journalizard posted:

Schindler's List

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
I've left the guild in Second Galaxy if somebody else needs a spot.

Having the Devs be able to go and gently caress around in your account and act so petty like kicking people out of your corp instantly killed the game for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity

Kegslayer posted:

I've left the guild in Second Galaxy if somebody else needs a spot.

Having the Devs be able to go and gently caress around in your account and act so petty like kicking people out of your corp instantly killed the game for me.

Wait what