Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

There's a log on the fire
And it burns like me for you
Tomorrow comes with one desire
To take me away, oh, it's true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I'm doing an Eagle Eye Cherry bit

Anyone remember them

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

a bathroom/chimney. pretty neat!

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
pfc, did you check your chimney to see if there were any skeletons of guys who thought it would be cool to surprise the grandkids by sliding down it while dressed as santa and got stuck half way?

it seems like a bunch of old santa skeletons in your chimney would make that kind of mess if someone squirted water into it

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

looks like a cool cave.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

so that guy that set himself on fire...we past that?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

yeah. unless we find an sa account

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

PDP-1 posted:

i have a chimney but i've never used it because i live in lovely florida and a piping hot fire seems like a bad idea 99% of the time

the other 1% of the time is during a climate change induced cold snap, but then i feel like i should save my tiny supply of fire wood for if the power grid collapses because everyone here has electrically driven heat pumps that have to run 100% of the time if it gets below freezing

Dunno about there but up here chimneys are structural members that are built and the rest of the house is plugged into them. if you ignore the chimney it fucks the rest of the house

My house was also built in 1870 at the latest so other houses may be different

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Dunno about there but up here chimneys are structural members that are built and the rest of the house is plugged into them. if you ignore the chimney it fucks the rest of the house

yeah i grew up in wisconsin, the chimney was always built from a shitton of bricks in a central column in the middle of the house so you could set a fire, heat the bricks, and they'd radiate heat out slowly to keep things warm all night

i also lived in a place that had a fan-driven air heat exchanger built in to the main vent that you could turn on to get extra heat out. it would make the room it was connected to go to 90F but with the dew point of the sub-freezing temps outside and it was like living inside a clothes dryer without the rotation. good times. saved our rear end tho the time the normal furnace poo poo the bed during a -40F night

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol today's been perfect.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Ordered the Sonic pancakes

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

a.lo posted:

Whoa

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

love to see you eating healthily a.lo

Apr 7, 2003

a.lo posted:

I think you might be a little dishonest here

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

LegoMan posted:

it wasn't a cup of dog semen

it was a cup of fully fertilized dog eggs

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

a.lo posted:

more like sonic the hodgepodge

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
a man was driven mad by the state of the world to the point where he set himself on fire outside the courtroom and all anyone can focus on is the fact that the defendant farted in court. something poetic about that I think

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

what does that mean, are you supposed to just use the chimney periodically to keep it from going bad or something?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Joementum posted:

i'm going to have a dinner party this week. should i make my chili, my chickpea curry, or an untested recipe

taco bar, always taco bar

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

MLK Ultra posted:

i'm gonna smoke so much weed tomorrow
and right now

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

a.lo posted:

are those luxardo cherries oh my loving god

Apr 7, 2003

Rubellavator posted:

what does that mean, are you supposed to just use the chimney periodically to keep it from going bad or something?

You're supposed to maintain the brickwork because the rest of the house is built around the chimney/chimnies and depends on them being structurally sound

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Buddykins posted:

They are blueberries you freak

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lmao

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Stoop Kid posted:

If that guy found CSPAM maybe he’d be posting into the void with his buddies instead of committing suicide :(

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Buddykins posted:

dont you work in a restaurant how do you not know what blueberries are

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

a.lo posted:

They are blueberries you freak

fine dining

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Megamissen posted:

The first season 2 PPV has been announced
Taking it Father will take place in Las Vegas at the prestigious Plinkey's Palace

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

sorry i dont eat at loving dennys and have only seen the freshest finest most pristine blueberries money can buy

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Buddykins posted:

sorry i dont eat at loving dennys and have only seen the freshest finest most pristine blueberries money can buy

seen

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Huge gross pancakes

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

waffles are better

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

for what