Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
After all the Republican nonsense about how awful cities are, it's nice to know we're probably the safest spot to ride out the Deplorable Uprising of October

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Minimalist Program posted:

I'm going to check out sex tape.
USPOL Nov: check out sex tape and post

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785846205750337537

Dem plant: CONFIRMED

VirtualStranger
Aug 20, 2012

:lol:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785842546878578688

:unsmigghh:

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785846205750337537

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
(((GOP)))

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

"heh...this isn't even my final form" -- Donald John Trump

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/bicyclemore/status/785846480695357440/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Jul 11, 2003

by astral

No Butt Stuff posted:

What the hell.

Well, I can't wait to see what kind of riots he ends up inciting before November.

Trump supporters don't live in dense enough locations to riot. They'll probably lynch a mexican and burn a mosque.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

CascadeBeta posted:

See this is why, I think, a lot of friendships are strained or ended over this election (I remember that poll being linked but I don't have it on hand). One side is voting based entirely upon fear and hatred of the Other, or even just general fear and hatred. It's impossible to argue with them because there's no policy or stance you can take that seems rational to them. Either your with them or against them.

I'm no longer on speaking terms with my mom now because of a political debate. She ended up screaming at me that I was a brainwashed idiot with no real world experience who is going to bankrupt my family's business and destroy the country with my vote. The very notion that I didn't agree with her opinion was blatant disrespect in her mind, and bringing up anything to the contrary just completely shattered her narrative. She literally believes Donald Trump lost 916 thousand dollars, not millions. The returns are a fake and a liberal lie to undermine him. The tapes were faked or were from so long ago they shouldn't matter, even though her next point was about Bill being a rapist. Everyone is biased except for the news sites she's completely drowned herself in. It makes me so sad to see her like this, but I've given up trying to get through to her. It's hopeless.

I'm sorry to hear that. I am in that near same boat. But it has gone to an uneasy tension where my family just doesn't talk politics around me, as I am the only D in my immediate family.

I hope that after the election and the craziness that comes after you and your Mom can rebuild your relationship.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

USPOL Nov: Djonald Unchained

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

OxySnake posted:

I'm sorry to hear that. I am in that near same boat. But it has gone to an uneasy tension where my family just doesn't talk politics around me, as I am the only D in my immediate family.

I hope that after the election and the craziness that comes after you and your Mom can rebuild your relationship.

Me too. Sorry to go all E/N. This has been such a lovely year. :smith:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

So the last tweet was from webclient. Has his account been hacked?

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The main thing the Russian attempts to meddle in our political process have proven is that the Kremlin is HILARIOUSLY clueless about everything involving America.

It's not just amateur hour in execution, it seems like they just have no idea what the gently caress anything or anyone is even like here in a general way. It's like if senile old Brezhnev in the early 1980s was trying to predict our elections based on the sales of REO Speedwagon records.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Bernie isn't a democrat dumb Trump

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

I don't know but I think I'm gonna go buy a gun just in case

edit: This is literally "Donwfall"

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

cult member at airport posted:

Finally, something that Donald Trump supporters and SA Goons can agree on: CNN sucks

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/785836810060591105

It's remarkable how much this resembles the crowd at a WWE event.

Whoa. :stare:

It's surreal witnessing all of this in full HD and in real-time in 2016, not 1933 black and white film reels.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

cult member at airport posted:

USPOL Nov: Djonald Unchained

:trumppop:

I hope this means he is finally gonna kick off the Republican Civil War.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

canepazzo posted:

a second phone has hit trump's other hand

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Anyone follow Sam Wang's forecasts? I don't see him talked about much on here unlike Nate Silver and 538.

http://election.princeton.edu/

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

im gay posted:

Anyone follow Sam Wang's forecasts? I don't see him talked about much on here unlike Nate Silver and 538.

I follow him and he's a lot better than Nate IMO.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785842546878578688

Why does vindication feel so enormously lovely?

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

im gay posted:

Yes, on this very page (or the last one) in fact

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

sean10mm posted:

The main thing the Russian attempts to meddle in our political process have proven is that the Kremlin is HILARIOUSLY clueless about everything involving America.

It's not just amateur hour in execution, it seems like they just have no idea what the gently caress anything or anyone is even like here in a general way. It's like if senile old Brezhnev in the early 1980s was trying to predict our elections based on the sales of REO Speedwagon records.

スピードワゴン!?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

canepazzo posted:

Or he suddenly gained technological skill he didn't have before and managed to get access to twitter despite his phone being taken away.

Trump getting his twitter hacked would be crazy.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

It doesn't feel good to successfully predict an earthquake in LA, either.

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

VanSandman posted:

Or he suddenly gained technological skill he didn't have before and managed to get access to twitter despite his phone being taken away.

Trump getting his twitter hacked would be crazy.

If he was hacked he'll probably just roll with it when he gets control back to save face.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...

im gay posted:

PEC gets discussed here pretty regularly, Silver just gets more attention because he's more well known and his model has usually shown the race in less certain terms than PEC's, which fits in with this thread's love of arzying.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

So the combination of that tweet about the democrats and the shackles tweet means him and Paul Ryan having an ultimate showdown right?

And let's be honest, it wasn't so much shackles being released as the straight jacket taken off.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Reminder: Trump still has Paul Ryan's endorsement.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Diva Cupcake posted:

I mean just blatantly taking the email out of context here.

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/785844881801510916

... And that's why proper punctuation is important.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Is the political equivalent of saying "it's going to rain in Seattle next month" really worthy of a humblebrag?

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

its_happening.gif

sean10mm posted:

Trump hasn't gone full Trump yet, says Trump.

:laugh:

Meanwhile, at stately Poll Aggregation Manor:

a trump victory is now 3 standard deviations from the mean? :allears:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

The only way I have really disagreed with your previous posts is that I don't think Trump will have the capability to start some kind of insane wave of political violence after he loses. Basically when he loses I think the entire right will dump him as a loser outside some isolated nuts.

So hopefully I'm smart about something for once? :haw:

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

2spooky4me posted:

Is the political equivalent of saying "it's going to rain in Seattle next month" really worthy of a humblebrag?

I'll have you know Seattle is prone to droughts in the summer. We once went 48 days without a single drop of rain. :colbert:

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

You can replace "America" with "Eve" and you have an exact response to what happens in that game when you curbstomp someone in a war.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

So where do you think they stashed Kellyanne's body?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
e: Never mind, snip.

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Oct 11, 2016

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Bushiz posted:

You can replace "America" with "Eve" and you have an exact response to what happens in that game when you curbstomp someone in a war.

Goonswarm was a CIA front.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

For those goons in the audience who can't speak Statistics, "3 standard deviations from the mean" means that Trump ain't never getting the Presidency; no way, no how. Hell freezes over while pigs fly overhead, etc.

Uh, no. Under a standard curve, that would mean he had a 0.15% chance of winning. Obviously, he's going to win.

• Locked thread