Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Shithouse Dave posted:

I'm prescribed 50mg PRN for sleeping but I only ever take 25 and only if I'm desperate. I found the next-day grogginess was impacting my willingness to lift and hike a bit.

Yeah I was on 400mg twice/day. I was gaining weight and could not motivate myself to work out. Even going for a walk took massive concentration that sort of ruined the whole endeavor. I was able to finish school (barely, and under strict supervision) but never applied for an internship or tried to get into a residency program, so I am not qualified to practice.

Geodon is better, but I have to take 40mg twice/day of Haldol to manage reality. I have some trembling in my hands/fingers that really bother me. The two medicines taken together make it hard to function, but I am able to lose weight now and go for a (slow) walk every day. I cannot lift any more like I did in high school because of muscle weakness/fatigue. Small price to pay for getting rid of the critics and suicide squad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

DerekSmartymans posted:

Yeah I was on 400mg twice/day. I was gaining weight and could not motivate myself to work out. Even going for a walk took massive concentration that sort of ruined the whole endeavor. I was able to finish school (barely, and under strict supervision) but never applied for an internship or tried to get into a residency program, so I am not qualified to practice.

Geodon is better, but I have to take 40mg twice/day of Haldol to manage reality. I have some trembling in my hands/fingers that really bother me. The two medicines taken together make it hard to function, but I am able to lose weight now and go for a (slow) walk every day. I cannot lift any more like I did in high school because of muscle weakness/fatigue. Small price to pay for getting rid of the critics and suicide squad.

Whats up shaky hands buddy/

Christ Geodon was a big mistake on my part, and I'm not even schizophrenic. I dunno why the gently caress I was prescribed it actually. How's a nerd supposed to paint warhams with shaky hands maaaaaaaaan?

But it totally hosed up my fine motor functions. 0/10 would not take again.

Dandywalken fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jun 3, 2014

• Locked thread