Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
doesn't everyone who has ever worked with ted cruz in any capacity hate him more than leftists hate trump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

empty whippet box posted:

doesn't everyone who has ever worked with ted cruz in any capacity hate him more than leftists hate trump?

yeah, this is why trump could so easily steal his work

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Worked with him, lived with him, been in the same room with him for more than ten minutes, sold him canned soup, etc.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

I'm sorry, are you saying Trump ordering a giant fast food spread for sportsball champions WAS NOT funny?

the thought of the stale grease smell lingering in the hallowed halls of the white house is making me giggle

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
I'll say the daily covid news briefings were the funniest event. They were so absurd and surreal, just pure TRUMP in a time where I expected even him to act serious. Picking fights w reporters, pushing hydroxychloroquine and theorizing about the benefits of bleach and uv light. So many memorable moments

My personal favorite is when he says "I could generate panic far more easily than you" or w/e

E: https://www.c-span.org/video/?470808-1/president-trump-coronavirus-task-force-briefing

Starts at 49:00 it's better and bitchier than I remember. "Minor league player" lmao

lil poopendorfer has issued a correction as of 15:00 on Nov 27, 2020

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

His "I AM THE PRESIDENT DON'T TALK TO THE PRESIDENT THAT WAY" meltdown yesterday is a serious contender.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

The correct answer is still "ANTS" though.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

I'm sorry, are you saying Trump ordering a giant fast food spread for sportsball champions WAS NOT funny?

it's extremely loving funny from the viewpoint of the downfall of the american empire but i'm sure some of those guys enjoyed the burgers more than they'd enjoy a formal dinner lol, which makes it only 98% fail and there have been plenty 100% fail moments in this admin

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Remember when stone cold Acosta asked trump a question he didn’t like and moved his hand away from a White House staffer and the whitehouse tweeted out edited footage of him so it looked like he was karate chopping the staffer

lol

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
That one time Trump decided to have a press conference out of nowhere and jabbered on for like 45 minutes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
An actual good trump moment: owning liz warren with trickery

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
Ripping off his mask and standing on the white house balcony with his chest puffed up like superman and struggling to breathe was pretty amazing

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

I've got a soft spot for him signing the kid's hat then throwing it to the crowd instead of giving it back

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

An actual good trump moment: owning liz warren with trickery

I feel like there's gotta be at least 3 categories:
  1. Trump being Trump.
  2. Trump intending to be funny and actually being funny.
  3. Trump hangers-on.
Your example would be number 2.

It could certainly be refined further. There's just so much material.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Slamhound posted:

That one time Trump decided to have a press conference out of nowhere and jabbered on for like 45 minutes.

You’re gonna have to be more specific

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

dex_sda posted:

it's extremely loving funny from the viewpoint of the downfall of the american empire but i'm sure some of those guys enjoyed the burgers more than they'd enjoy a formal dinner lol, which makes it only 98% fail and there have been plenty 100% fail moments in this admin

the linemen were absolutely psyched
https://twitter.com/TheSportsHernia/status/1084978707746471936

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

He about to become absolute unit 2

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Trump being so clearly pleased with himself the whole time was just the :discourse: on the whole thing.

Look at my big happy wet boy:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

trump staring at the sun

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

PookBear posted:

trump staring at the sun

really explains the fall of america imo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lawman 0 posted:

really explains the fall of america imo

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

As Comey recounts matter-of-factly, “‘They write these things out one at a time, by hand,’ [Trump] marveled. … ‘A calligrapher,’ I replied, nodding. He looked quizzical. ‘They write them by hand,’ he repeated.”

quote:

JOHN DICKERSON: George W. Bush said the reason the Oval Office is round is there are no corners you can hide in.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Well, there's truth to that. There is truth to that. There are certainly no corners. And you look, there's a certain openness. But there's nobody out there. You know, there is an openness, but I've never seen anybody out there actually, as you could imagine.

JOHN DICKERSON: But he-- what he meant was it's-- all comes --

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Sure. Sure.

and that time a kid asked trump for a hug at a rally and trump pretended to not hear him

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's all comes

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Lawman 0 posted:

remember when jeb! high fived him like a loser

after trump had insulted his wife on stage! it was loving hilarious. jeb! was desperate for some kind of media attention

and his buttgieg quip about how alfred e. neumann can't be president of the united states was just incredible

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
When he launched an all out invasion of Iran his last day in office.

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
covfefe was dumb as gently caress at the time but in retrospect perfectly encapsulates both what we'd get for 4 years and the entirely aesthetic #resistance that would immediately pivot to supporting the exact same positions once a different senile sex monster was elected

in terms of raw lols though

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

nadler making GBS threads himself.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Wakko posted:

in terms of raw lols though

The hurricane story was hilarious since Trump tried to get as many federal workers to say his hurricane predict was actually accurate and knowledgeable.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

so it might not be the actually funniest thing he’s done cuz holy poo poo burgerghazi and the eclipse thing and four seasons thing but I cannot stop laughing whenever I see this tweet

it is artistic

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

it was definitely him looking at the eclipse TWICE but personally this was the moment that blew a fuse in my brain

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Good soup!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

this is looking like the wettest- from the standpoint of water

also, ‘space. what would we ever do without it?’

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

The fast food thing can be both very funny and also not the funniest thing of his presidency at the same time

people forget the context, which was that the government was shutddown so they had no chefs/money/etc so he just ordered the cheapest thing possible and served that poo poo stone cold lol

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

"he loves the interior" is really funny, to me

Batmans dad
Jun 27, 2008
Trump barely passing a dementia test and then bragging during an interview that he was now officially a genius.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i think it's time we all admit that trump was one hell of a poster. he'll be missed

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

there was the time like immediately after he took office and was actually under real scrutiny for the first time in his loving life and his office was leaking gossip like a sieve and he got so mad he started calling it treason and started a massive hunt to find who the leakers were and then a year later it was revealed that the source was usually trump himself because he couldn’t help calling everyone he knew and just blabbing away because the only thing he understands is bitching and moaning

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Gunshow Poophole posted:

so it might not be the actually funniest thing he’s done cuz holy poo poo burgerghazi and the eclipse thing and four seasons thing but I cannot stop laughing whenever I see this tweet

it is artistic

NO! YOU'RE WRONG! YOU'RE ALL WRONG! THE WHOLE drat SYSTEM'S WRONG!

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

dex_sda posted:

It exemplifies Trump's political success imo. A dumb trashy solution that resonates w the American populace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

The fast food thing is kind of funny but yeah there are plenty of people who'd love a whole pile of burgers and fries more than a fancy state dinner. You can't even really get Trump on his whole "this is what you people like to eat" attitude because it's also what he likes to eat.

Letting them sit out all day so the burgers are cold and the fries are probably inedible is loving hilarious, though.

Also, Trump's dumb "HEY? HEEEEEEY?" expression in the photo is priceless.