Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

was it the hamburger thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Mantis42 posted:

yes

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Innocuous
Mar 1, 2003

It's a strange world.

big beautiful eclipse

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

This and four seasons imo

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Good soup! posted:

just an instantly recognizable pic. you know exactly what the moment and context was and will never forget it for the rest of your life

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

it's gotta be this

it's funny out of context, it's funny in context, it's incredibly funny when you understand that trump was the perfect personification of america

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I laughed really hard when he did this

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Good soup! posted:

:same:

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

sincx has issued a correction as of 05:58 on Mar 23, 2021

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the mcdonalds thing and the orb thing

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mantis42 posted:

clemson tigers is definitely numero uno. lot of things tied for second though.

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017
Honorable mentions big ole trucks, drinking bleach, toilet paper on his shoe, signing the wall at the hurricane shelter, trying to buy Greenland

I do look forward to not having to look at or hear about the obese fucker every loving day

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
sword dance was p good. legit thought he was going sunni after that

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Covfefe

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017
Thinking Bastille Day was for him

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
hamburger thing 100%

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

BIG HORNY COW
Apr 11, 2003
burger night with an honorable mention for when trump met the minion on halloween

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

tossup between burger night and four seasons

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The four seasons thing was funnier than anything else by far. The perfect capstone.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
four seasons loses something for not personally involving trump, although it makes a strong case for number one

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
the best is yet to come :chaostrump:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

kitten emergency posted:

four seasons loses something for not personally involving trump, although it makes a strong case for number one

Half the reason four seasons was funny was that trump had to delete like 4 tweets in a row as he slowly realized what his team had done

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
when he started slurring that one time talking about jerusalem, only time i lost control from lolling

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Buzz Aldrin: Infinity and beyond. (Laughter)

Donald Trump: This is infinity here. It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something, but it could be infinity, right?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Not the funniest but in the top ten: the fact that if Trump did nothing, Sat in the loving chair and poo poo himself for the entire 4 years, he would have been one of the greatest presidents of all time.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Love this photo.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

saying the wall needs to be transparent so you can see if someone on the other side is climbing it, because some mentioned the need for transparency

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

babypolis posted:

saying the wall needs to be transparent so you can see if someone on the other side is climbing it, because some mentioned the need for transparency

no it needs to be transparent because otherwise people blinding throwing 60lb bags of coke would kill border guards on the other side.

quote:

Trump went on to say that the wall needs one thing: transparency. “You have to be able to see through it,” he explained. “In other words, if you can’t see through that wall—so it could be a steel wall with openings, but you have to have openings because you have to see what’s on the other side of the wall.”

The wall needs to be see-through, the president continued, because drug dealers may otherwise throw large bags of drugs over the wall to the other side, and hit innocent passers-by. “As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don’t see them—they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It’s over,” he added. “As crazy as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall. But we have some incredible designs.”

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I WANT NOTHING
I WANT NOTHING

DO SOMETHING

FAKE NEWS

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

plosma

inject bleach to kill covid

bob woodward covid audio

lmfao too many to process

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

no it needs to be transparent because otherwise people blinding throwing 60lb bags of coke would kill border guards on the other side.

lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
burgers, drinking bleach, eclipse. lots of good poo poo man. cant even remember most of it. personally will always fondly remember his rants about the dish washer, shower head, etc

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

i personally am a fan of the fact that a gator-moat got an official cost estimate

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010
how quickly the mooch is forgotten

which is kinda appropriate

"Congratulations I'll pray for our child" lol

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
In the "purposely funny" category, when he pointed out how weird it was for Elizabeth Warren to thank her husband for being there in their own home.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
The "I hear you" note is an all timer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

MD2020 posted:

In the "purposely funny" category, when he pointed out how weird it was for Elizabeth Warren to thank her husband for being there in their own home.

was this the same event where she said "I'm going to get me a beer?"