Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

I certainly agree snoopy_suzie56 is headed for success in love!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
Is it too late for me to become an investor? where shall I start?

knut

fps_nug posted:

Is it too late for me to become an investor? where shall I start?

You can help by "investing" anywhere you like. We've already...engaged with Soarsquare and iLarkRadio, but there's no reason not to be thorough.

Android Blues

Terry, I don't mean to be rude or crass. In fact, I celebrate the yoni - but that egg look like a pussey. Perhaps this is an intentional evocation, shamanic, of the damp mysteries of the female form, and the possible love ichors contained within? If so, as a feminist, I applaud you. A huge success.

more falafel please

forums poster

snoopy_suzie56 might have a k:d of 0:0, but i have a success/fail of 1:0!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

biosterous

hi terry, i'm not good at drawing but i asked an ai (computer) to draw you and here's what it came up with!

terry did you know any ais (computers) when you were younger, because imo it did a really good job

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

pecan

Please ignore the next one thanks.

Terry Harri

Android Blues posted:

Terry, I don't mean to be rude or crass. In fact, I celebrate the yoni - but that egg look like a pussey. Perhaps this is an intentional evocation, shamanic, of the damp mysteries of the female form, and the possible love ichors contained within? If so, as a feminist, I applaud you. A huge success.

My word.

biosterous posted:

hi terry, i'm not good at drawing but i asked an ai (computer) to draw you and here's what it came up with!

terry did you know any ais (computers) when you were younger, because imo it did a really good job

This reminds me of my heaving days. When I used to heave things. For fun.

pecan posted:

Please ignore the next one thanks.

Don't be silly...pecan, is it? Strange, you look so familiar, yet I just can't place it. Either way, it is highly unprofitable to stop now, not when Hatch.com just released their newest eligible bachelor!

more falafel please

forums poster

Terry Harri posted:

My word.

This reminds me of my heaving days. When I used to heave things. For fun.

Don't be silly...pecan, is it? Strange, you look so familiar, yet I just can't place it. Either way, it is highly unprofitable to stop now, not when Hatch.com just released their newest eligible bachelor!

ooh, there's something so intriguing about this latest single person, I hope I can see more of him later! success

biosterous

i'm going nuts over the success of hatch dot com!

gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

deez profiles are fascinating, I have high hopes for the success of the latest one

ty nesamdoom!

beer pal

loveing the profiles on hatch dot com two winners right off the bat

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Terry Harri

So many wonderful successes, I almost don't even remember iLark Radio or Soarsquare ha ha. I smell love in the air. I hope that is love. I'll admit it doesn't smell like how I thought love would smell, but smellers can't be choosers (my ma always said). And the smell seems to be coming overwhelmingly from snoopy_suzie56 and nut. Hm...

Oh well, a new profile was released! This one seems to be coming from the ethereal plane (oooh, how exotic).

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
looooove hatch

it's a lil ol place where we can get together

love hatch baybee

biosterous

i hope the ethereal user is successful at finding love :3:

gallery of sigs

he/him

Terry Harri

Hello investors!

A slow weekend, but love still blooms on the cyber battlefield (lovefield)! Keep it up, your heart stops for no one until you've engaged your last or bust. Something about this newest single seems awfully familiar...

biosterous

i know how sometimes work can get in the way of doing what you want to do and i hope Agent F5N is able to success at finding a better work-life balance :ohdear:

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

oops that was a typo, i meant "succeed" and not success of course!

gallery of sigs

he/him

beer pal

i dont know even how to swipe left on this web site but some how ive still had a lot of success

Terry Harri

A cool wind whippers at your exposed ankles (ugh, ankle socks were a bad decision for adventuring), your bright yellow polo fits too snug under your puffy vest and you curse the salesmen who convinced you to buy capris in Novembre (French for November)...

Were you enthralled? I have been practicing my dungeon mastering for an upcoming campaign with some of the other lower level investors in Professor Cannes inverted pyramid of cash money. As we say around here (and at the guild), Sunday is Funday and there isn't any Fun without a new opportunity to harvest sizeable margins and the very soul of the user. Hatch.com delivers, yet again!

more falafel please

forums poster

back to the investment grind, let's get that bread! and once we get the bread, and toast it, and make a little sandwich, and then eat it, let's hear it for hatch.com, success on 3 and 4!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Dang, I've been too busy forex trading, to respond to this thread until now. I'm not happy to see such investment opportunities pass me by, but I guess that's the brutal nature of the market. Maybe I'll get hustling tonight though, Terri style.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Terry Harri

Good day investors,

We (me) here at the Nuthatchery know that your lives are busy, particularly after a full weekend of clicking away, giving your very essence to extract the very last ounce of energy out of some of our releases. As our relationship (investor to "moneyman" as we like to call ourselves in private monthly Zoom meetings) is an equal collaboration, we have decided to match our next release with your interaction. As a team, Hatch.com will release the next eligible profile when you find the time to match our engagement quotas, together. As a team.

xoxoxo,

Terry the Moneyman

PS- our e-mail servers seemed to have been down for the past while but the small construction workers that live in the e-mail wires have assured me (via phone call) that they should be back up soon!

PPS - Although it has been a while, please let me know if you've seen Indy or DJ Blum, I guess they are taking extended leave while their sites recover.

biosterous

more falafel please posted:

back to the investment grind, let's get that bread! and once we get the bread, and toast it, and make a little sandwich, and then eat it, let's hear it for hatch.com, success on 3 and 4!

hell yeah! might i suggest a success on 5 as a nice after-dinner snack maybe?

gallery of sigs

he/him

beer pal

number five... hello

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

biosterous posted:

hell yeah! might i suggest a success on 5 as a nice after-dinner snack maybe?

I agree! number 5 would make a fine digestif

Rags to Liches fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Nov 23, 2021

beer pal

ive unlocked one of the cards of power via devious email tricks (dont tell terry) (terry dont read this post)

biosterous

card combo!

gallery of sigs

he/him

knut

beer pal posted:

ive unlocked one of the cards of power via devious email tricks (dont tell terry) (terry dont read this post)

:doh:

biosterous

i solved a thing yay

breaking kayfabe, my brain/mood has been kind of a mess this month and seeing the puzzles and trying to figure them out has been really helpful. thank you nut and sk, i really appreciate the work you're putting into this, and also both of you in general

(and in case there's more secret people helping behind the scenes thank you too!)

gallery of sigs

he/him

knut

biosterous posted:

i solved a thing yay

breaking kayfabe, my brain/mood has been kind of a mess this month and seeing the puzzles and trying to figure them out has been really helpful. thank you nut and sk, i really appreciate the work you're putting into this, and also both of you in general

(and in case there's more secret people helping behind the scenes thank you too!)

Who's sk?

Android Blues

Patric is so right about love. I hope he replies to my .wav file of a lute serenade.

Terry Harri

Good evening investors!

I apologize for my delay but I see some of you have already helped yourselves to today's offering (engagement is forever and needs no host!!). Don't worry, beer pal, I have not read your post and will not in the near future organize your silly collectibles in the firstpost thread that I have severely neglected having been caught up in trading and buying money and stocks.

biosterous

knut posted:

Who's sk?

nm who's sk with u

gallery of sigs

he/him

beer pal

biosterous posted:

i solved a thing yay

i agree great work thsi month 'terry'

also i have as well had a great time chatting with patric what a sweet heart

Terry Harri

beer pal posted:

i agree great work thsi month 'terry'

also i have as well had a great time chatting with patric what a sweet heart

I'm just hoping it was in jest, but my name is actually spelled without the quotations! And with a capital T, if I'm being a real bugger!!

beer pal

SORRY TERRY

Terry Harri

Apology accepted.

I'm going to be frank with you investors, I have spent the last couple weeks looking for Indy and DJ Blum and I have reason to suspect they are gone.

I have spent so long (over 3 months) learning about the power in engagement, data, life energies harvested for the greatest good (finance), and the inverted pyramid, yet behind our tidal wave of clicks and likes lies a still stagnant pool of broken errors and missing friends. Today, the last profile for Hatch.com should be released, but I am going to stop it. This is getting silly and I can't lose another.

pecan

Whoah hi hello, I am a "lurker" on the ByOB subforums and I just stumbled into this thread ha ha. I love it, I love interacting with digital products and paying for premium upgrades. I can't get enough of the Nuthatchery despite having no financial stake it in whatsoever.

Don't be ridiculous, Terry! Release the profile! Release the profile! Come on, everyone, chant it with me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

i dare you to release the profile, Terry

dare-y Terry

gallery of sigs

he/him