Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terry Harri

The following post presentation is sponsored by The Nuthatchery: putting business into flight!

Welcome! Please, help yourself to the muffins and coffee and have a seat if you’d like to hear about a once in a lifetime opportunity in only a couple lines below…

Imagine. Earth. The beautiful oceans, seas, rivers, lakes. The hearty prairies, forests, valleys, and gnolls (sp?). Beautiful...right?

Almost. There’s just one special little thing missing. Legal tender. Bills, cryptocurrencies, coins, rare stamps, gems, gold, and pearls. Money is the true lifeblood of the world (followed distantly by water, blood blood, and magma).

But how do I get that money?
That was a question I, Terry Harrison, a humble, handsome and strong retiree asked myself recently. You can’t squeeze trees or rocks to wring out the money held inside (tried it). You can’t invest with dirt (considering trying it). You can’t balance a spreadsheet with the comforting trill of a nuthatch (won’t even go there).

Luckily, the answer soon hit me (BAM sound effect) right in the face. To make money you need two things. One, to find a guide to help navigate the confusing world of venture finance. And two, to be able to regularly invest (reasonable) fees, labour, and lifeblood energy into following that guide’s guidance. I met my guide, Professor (!) Peter Cannes, at his two-day workshop in the Econo-Lodge on the outskirts of town. During that whirlwind weekend, he taught me the ins and outs of business, money, marketing, and investing. He took my (again, small) fees and taught me how to invest them into new, innovative, disruptive technologies run by burgeoning upstart affiliates. He taught me how to grow my income passively and even actively if I wanted to pay attention. He set me up with my own internet presence and a very fair loan to begin my own journey towards the Earth of money I alluded to earlier.

Sounds like a dream, right?
Well, it really happened. And, for this month, I’m here to tell you that it can happen for you, too. Professor Cannes has allowed me to share the moneymaker’s secret with the select group of elite potential-investors here today. And for a (miniscule) repeating payment and lifeblood energy compensation agreement, I can become your financial guide as you join the only supply chain still working overtime: the money making supply chain.

“How does it work?” I hear you ask, already. Great question. Luckily, I brought a chart.

Simple, right? You get to not only join the inverted pyramid, but also play a pivotal role in helping us reach up, up, upwards towards the sky, standing on the shoulders of one financial giant.

But don’t take my word for it.
Instead, visit my venture capital firm, the Nuthatchery (also generously linked above), to see my personal success under Prof. Cannes’ tutelage. Many of my Affiliates are scheduled to go online over this month, meaning you, dear investors, will get a first crack at engaging with their content and reasonable, but thorough, data collection policies. Over the course of the month, I hope to convince you that your place is on top of the inverted pyramid--who knows? Maybe in another month’s time, you will be seeking out your own building block investors to stack.

For now, get to engaging. My very first investment, Soarsquare, is due to come online tomorrow. Keep watching this space and I will be happy to take any questions you may have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terry Harri

Welcome to the firstpost of our financial adventure together. Here you can revisit all of the wonderful opportunities to give up money and life anew to your financial gods.

Affiliate 1

Feature 1 - Checking In
Feature 2 - Discuss your places
Feature 3 - User-created content related to places
Feature 4 - Continous use feedback
Feature 5 - Nesting
Feature 6 - Microtransactions
Feature 7 - Livestreaming

Affiliate 2

Station 1 - Etude no. 42
Station 2 - Concerto No. 7
Station 3 - Twenty Questions
Station 4 - Der Tanz der Punkte
Station 5 - Picture This
Station 6 - BAD SATAN HELL
Station 7 - What I Hold Dear

Affiliate 3

Profile 1 - snoopy_suzie56
Profile 2 - ...who?
Profile 3 - beautiful_and_bad
Profile 4 - REDACTED
Profile 5 - xX_olivia_is_evil_Xx
Profile 6 - SensitivePatric_9
Profile 7 - Amelia_Allheart

Affiliate 4

Game 1 - Quadrominoes
Game 2 - King Egg Boss Raid
Game 3 - Detective Gumshoe
Game 4 - Who's That Pinkemon?
Game 5 - Craftmine

Collectibles (????)

Collectibles Transformed (spoilers)

Need some help? When I took my items back from the cards, 4 pairs of letters were exposed. Perhaps they could be combined into some kind of...word...that I could use to pass deeper into somewhere. Somewhere final. Maybe a fifth...final...location...

Terry Harri fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Dec 5, 2021

take the moon

by sebmojo
this looks like a good deal

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

more falafel please

forums poster

it definitely sounds like a prime opportunity!

are there supposed to be any secrets yet, i ran through a couple of tricks and didn't find anything

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
this looks promising

SIDS Vicious

welcome back Terry

Terry Harri

That's the spirit!

Fun Fact #001:
Do you know why they call it legal tender? It's because that's how you're supposed to hold it. Tenderly. Lovingly holding a 10 dollar bill, holding a nickel so tight you could never let it go, uh typing nice things at crypto I guess.

Sid Vicious posted:

welcome back Terry

Thank you, Sid. I have learned much over this past year and am eager to make good by sharing it back with my friends here, at B.Y.O.B.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Terry Harri: now with 37.5% less letters in their last name. You're a marketing genius, Terry. I can tell my money is going to be safe with you.

biosterous

hi terry! it's been a while. do you have any nice nuthatch facts to share with us? i remember you really love/loved nuthatches :buddy:

more falafel please posted:

are there supposed to be any secrets yet, i ran through a couple of tricks and didn't find anything

there's a commented-out line for some javascript in the html, so probably it isn't active yet? i also found something kinda sad hidden on the html on one of the pages oh no terry :smith:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Terry Harri

biosterous posted:

hi terry! it's been a while. do you have any nice nuthatch facts to share with us? i remember you really love/loved nuthatches :buddy:

Hello. This doesn't sound like me at all, I am afraid I do not know what you are referring to nor will I entertain more questions about such unprofitable nonsense.

knut

more falafel please posted:

it definitely sounds like a prime opportunity!

Indeed...

Xrrc na rlr bhg gbzbeebj. V guvax V'ir pbzr hc jvgu fbzrguvat.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Terry, I have ten thousand dollars here, leftover from uh a failed endeavor-- can you turn this into one hundred thousand dollars for me using your financial acumen?

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
peter canne seems a lot like our old friend pecan, both incredibly charismatic, interesting and just brimming with business savvy

Terry Harri

How Wonderful! posted:

Terry, I have ten thousand dollars here, leftover from uh a failed endeavor-- can you turn this into one hundred thousand dollars for me using your financial acumen?

I've consulted with my financial guide, who has told me, "Yes...and so, so, so much more." That's right! Three "so"s!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Splendid, let me have a word with the ravens and I'll get back to you ASAP

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

alnilam

I'm glad someone was able to put the Con in Econo-Lodge

ty manifisto

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

If I am a thoughtful investor when can I expect to see my early returns. I need to make sure my fiscal year statements are in order.

Goons Are Gifts

this sounds like a bold and exciting opportunity and I suggest every yobber in any kind of need for money, as in, you used money at some point in your life, should listen to this professional

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
eagerly awaiting soarsquare info...

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have a lot life energy but not a lot of money. this inverted pyramid might be right for me!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

cruft

take the moon posted:

this looks like a good deal

Throw in a coupon and I think you've got a sale here

Android Blues

Which coins are you into, Terry? I am trading avidly on FREE, FRIEND, and FRMCLUTCHES, and I suspect my stock will be going up very, very soon.1

1 Because all of those coins are traded on the Etherium exchange, and so can expect ongoing stability of a level above typical for novel crypto. Sorry. Didn't mean to sound weird.

Terry Harri

Good morning, investors. I just received word that Soarsquare will officially launch in beta later today. I hope you all enjoy apps and opportunities to put energy and personal data into them!

Android Blues posted:

Which coins are you into, Terry? I am trading avidly on FREE, FRIEND, and FRMCLUTCHES, and I suspect my stock will be going up very, very soon.1

1 Because all of those coins are traded on the Etherium exchange, and so can expect ongoing stability of a level above typical for novel crypto. Sorry. Didn't mean to sound weird.

I've checked my computer folder and it appears I am trading extensively in "List_of_medications.txt" and "67 kB".

biosterous

hi Terry i noticed your opening post you talk about Professor Peter Cannes but on your webpage you call him Peter Canne, with no S. is this the same person or two different people, i need to know because i don't want to mispronounce anything if i ever get to meet the professor(s)

gallery of sigs

he/him

Terry Harri

biosterous posted:

hi Terry i noticed your opening post you talk about Professor Peter Cannes but on your webpage you call him Peter Canne, with no S. is this the same person or two different people, i need to know because i don't want to mispronounce anything if i ever get to meet the professor(s)

As you develop your personal relationship with the Professor (through friendship, and money, and lifeblood energy mediated through me first as your immediate superior), you will understand.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
can't help but notice that the affiliates all have bird themes except for the last (jc?). Also am I pronouncing the the name "nuthatchery" correctly as "new that cherry?" like a cherry tree with fresh berries that birds like to eat? I think I'm seeing a theme here.

also cherry rhymes with Terry

Terry Harri

Luvcow posted:

can't help but notice that the affiliates all have bird themes except for the last (jc?). Also am I pronouncing the the name "nuthatchery" correctly as "new that cherry?" like a cherry tree with fresh berries that birds like to eat? I think I'm seeing a theme here.

I was not born yesterday and I have spent time learning how to recognize Internet Trolling. Though I respect your freedoms to pronounce things as you'd like, in my mind universe, you are incorrect and knowingly so.

I never noticed the bird theme. I guess you could read that but it was never intended. JaYs Clan has nothing to do with birds, luckily, disproving your incorrect read.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Terry Harri posted:

I was not born yesterday and I have spent time learning how to recognize Internet Trolling. Though I respect your freedoms to pronounce things as you'd like, in my mind universe, you are incorrect and knowingly so.

I never noticed the bird theme. I guess you could read that but it was never intended. JaYs Clan has nothing to do with birds, luckily, disproving your incorrect read.

sorry terry. do you mean jay like "blue jay"?

Terry Harri

What? No. I mean JaY (capital Y) like the letter of the alphabet. I swear...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Terry Harri posted:

sorry terry :(

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Terry Harri posted:

please don't swear terry

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

alnilam

Sweary Terri

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

Sweary Terri

whoa whoa! settle down everyone! this isn't some bar room burlesque hall, i want to hear the man out. he's a bussinessman who is gracious enough to offer us an amazing opportunity to invest and make money. i lost almost everything investing in the friday forum disaster and I need this.

vanisher

Soarsquare seems an interesting affiliate Terry!

username??

vanisher fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Nov 3, 2021

Terry Harri

Alright investors, it seems my overnight bid to build hype has paid off by how many smiling, energied, and monied faces are in the crowd. And now it's time for my paying off to pay off for you with the unveiling of my latest investment venture. Without further ado, let me present to you

a new, disruptive, profitable app through which you can discover, and rediscover, the world you love.

biosterous

wow, this first business opportunity looks like it might be a real success! glad to see you haven't lost all your old passion, Terry!

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

also just a funny thought, isn't it kinda funny how the forums defaults to a certain timezone for stuff but if you change it to a different timezone you might get a little confused by things, haha that would be a silly thing if that happened

gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

biosterous posted:

also just a funny thought, isn't it kinda funny how the forums defaults to a certain timezone for stuff but if you change it to a different timezone you might get a little confused by things, haha that would be a silly thing if that happened

this is a powerful observation, friend, and might be of some use to all of us. it was to me!

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

wow Terry - this is your second site and you've already come so far! important to look at the history to see just how far you've come!

also impressed at your perfect punctuation, correct punctuation is important as i often forget!!

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Nov 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

indy paine is my hero

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!