Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

deep dish peat moss posted:

I'll do some monster fights when I have my meds again or when I am done withdrawingfrom them!!

take care!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

KitConstantine posted:

I would like a new one since YOUR AI MADE MINE DIE OF DESPAIR!!!

You can use this backstory if you want or you can change it

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

can I be no 20? I don't think anyone claimed that one yet

Same to you as the above post

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

May I have one please?

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Yeah that's fine, that monster is a complete reject, an abject failure. He will be Taczell in the future

Here is a new monster for you it's #32 I think?

His weakness is his ankles.

Edited to add: I’m sorry for your current health woes and hope you get what you need. This thread is wonderful.

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone

Yeah that's fine, that monster is a complete reject, an abject failure. He will be Taczell in the future

Here is a new monster for you it's #32 I think?

I love #32 while also saying the new art for Taczell is very good.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Thank you for the well wishes everyone, it's really not that bad but it is a few days at least of like, not being able to do the same thing for more than 5-10 minutes at a time which makes being consistent about anything difficult lmao

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Yeahhh today when they were supposed to refill it tehy told me there's actually a 3+ week waiting list right now, so I am going to be unmedicated non-functional and unable to continue this thread or do anything except lie in bed and groan in pain and discomfort for at least a week while i withdraw from mini-meth :waycool:

I can't get my Emgality refill either, so...I'm gonna be in cluster migraine hell for the forseeable future.

I'm not looking forward to it one bit.

(you've got my sympathies, fellow ADHD haver. I have enough ADHD meds to last me a month but after that? ooof, gonna be rough if this shortage keeps going)

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

EDIT: This thread is an ADHD-riddled mess and I'm not good at keeping the OP updated. Right now there is ONE unclaimed monster, and monsters have begun FIGHTING TO THE DEATH - I am using GPT3 to write battle scenes and declare a winner.

Are you saying this is some sort of... monster mash?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

The good news: I got my meds

The bad news: My free credits for GPT3 expired and I am broke and unemployed so I can't afford to use it :kiddo:

I am brainstorming a remake of this thread that will involve some kind of mechanics that aren't determined by AI text generation

Also there's background art now