Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

mobby_6kl posted:

Yeah pickup truck driver should be jailed

You must be a city slicker with your disgusting opinions on cars, boy. Here we fought for the right side of the war on cars, and we won :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
Gonna take my F350 four door down to Lowes where I will back into a parking spot.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

cult_hero posted:

Gonna take my F350 four door down to Lowes where I will back into a parking spot.
Better attach the trailer, can't fit much in the truck bed these days.

naem
May 29, 2011

the greater North Dumbersville/South Dumbersville/Cocckeyston/Fairlawn/Fox Grove/Fox Lawn/Fair Grove/Fox Fair/LawnLawn and West Dumbersville have become a never ending monolith of of suburb, uninterrupted

they have grown to be one full URB

they butt up against the entire METRO AREA of MEDIUM SIZED CITY and a new ring road highway I95 695 227 has been built so you don’t ever have to go to those former places if you don’t store your sleeping body there anymore in-between work

the gas station pavement is less clean now

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Worst urban design in America. Cape Coral wins!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Cugel the Clever posted:

Better attach the trailer, can't fit much in the truck bed these days.

safety standards :jerkbag:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My neighbors have people over I'm gonna call the cops to make sure that they aren't doing anything illegal like having fun

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

oh cool, a letter from the local sheriff who routinely murders black inmates reminding me i need to pay him $20 for the privilege of owning a cat again this year

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
My neighbor is celebrating Shabbat with his family at home with a few other families from the community because there isn't a synagogue for 2000 miles, better let the HOA know there is a book club business running out of the neighborhood, who knows where that could lead?

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

A Fancy Hat posted:

I know we're supposedly in a "drought" and we're supposed to "conserve water", but I'll be damned if I get a brown lawn.

i've grown to despise lawns even more after seeing my mom put in drought resistant, native plants and without even trying her front yard looks really nice. it's also full of cool insects and lizards and poo poo. just from a purely aesthetic standpoint grass lawns suck rear end.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

thin blue whine posted:

i've grown to despise lawns even more after seeing my mom put in drought resistant, native plants and without even trying her front yard looks really nice. it's also full of cool insects and lizards and poo poo. just from a purely aesthetic standpoint grass lawns suck rear end.

*Reports you for having overgrown weeds in your yard*

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

why do chuds back into parking lots ?

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

Buce posted:

I don't know, why do chuds back into parking lots?

And shouldn't that be parking spots?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Cugel the Clever posted:

pls stop pointing out my mistakes

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Buce posted:

Hard to do a burnout from your white collar construction management job in reverse.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

yeah i live in oak estates, you coming over tonight?

take the first right onto oak lane, then go past oak crescent, then right on oak boulevard, then left on oak street, then you will find my house on oak avenue, if you end up on oak drive you have gone too far and you need to get onto oak road until you get to oak circle to turn around

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Feb 16, 2023

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Cugel the Clever posted:

Becaue you can't do a tactical thing if you're nose in. And it could take an extra five seconds to get out in a hurry. This is important if you are a cop or expect people to try and kill you on the reg.

Also 'so you don't back over a small child,' but children shouldn't be wandering around unsupervised in suburbia. It's too dangerous.

naem
May 29, 2011

the sprawling suburb full of new development houses for well off commuters has grown until it physically touches the edge of MEDIUM SIZED CITY where the older post ww2 bungalow sized homes are, and now the well off and less well off are right next door and an uneasy unspoken truce has been declared where they agree to ignore each other culturally except for when they want to buy/sell weed

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
No one has their loving dogs leashed we should buy a gun

naem
May 29, 2011

the new upscale strip mall has a starbucks and well off housewives spend hours there using the wifi

some of the employees are teenagers from the well off neighborhood, and some are teenagers from the less well of neighborhood, and some are former teenagers now adults for whom this is a career accidentally but they inherited grandma’s bungalow and can live a sustainable lifestyle and have dental insurance

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Time to log on to Amazon so I can buy another half dozen ring cameras that I will conspicuously place all over my property.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
Well, gas prices quadrupled, so I’ll just have to starve to death in my isolated desert subdivision.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Well, gas prices quadrupled, so I’ll just have to starve to death.

Stop drinking so much gas!!!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

costco rotisserie chickens are the most efficient form of energy

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I fuel my home on fear of change and mistrust of minorities and youths. it is always warm

naem
May 29, 2011

when the less well off kids hang out with their better off friends in the fancier development, they marvel at how clean and well decorated the drainage pond is

“You can smoke so much weed here!”

when the better off kids hang out in the green electrical boxes at the end of the less well off neighborhood, they find a certain indescribable distance, an sense of not belonging to something deep and culturally significant due to shared experience and opportunity that adds value to such an liminal space

“You can smoke so much weed here!”

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Buce posted:

:tipshat:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Buce posted:

got one in the fridge for some chicken sammies tonight :D

SideEffectShit
Oct 10, 2022

by Pragmatica

quote:

itt we live in suburbia
and we are o so patiently waiting more than 7 years and counting for a simple loving coffee shop dispensary

SideEffectShit fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Feb 16, 2023

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Demon Of The Fall posted:

got one in the fridge for some chicken sammies tonight :D

i just eat them with my hands in the car after i buy em

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
This 500,000 square foot house looks great on this quarter acre lot. We can put the pool right here, hot tub right over there. Maybe we'll add a tiki theme to the entire yard.

Huh? So what is the neighbors house is 6 feet away from us. Mind your own business and turn up the music. Oh and Jaylsyne's youth group is coming over for an all night swim so make sure those flood lights work.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Its 4am I better start up my Dodge's diesel engine so its good and warm by the time I leave for work at 7:30.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

reminds me i gotta fire up the harley. not even gonna ride it just fire it up and blast to born to be wild.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Another nice dinner at home with the wife and 2 high school age children on their way into a good college. Better prepare for the dinner party this Saturday. Ready for my presentation on Friday with the VP of the Northwest region. I make 110,000 a year and will retire comfortably.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Rotisserie chickens are perfect travel food

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Sandra won't return my casserole dish so I'm going to blow her husband and slut shame him at the next BBQ.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009

Buce posted:

Cugel the Clever posted:

Outrail posted:

Becaue you can't do a tactical thing if you're nose in. And it could take an extra five seconds to get out in a hurry. This is important if you are a cop or expect people to try and kill you on the reg.
this punchline is underwhelming, ngl

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Cugel the Clever posted:

this punchline is underwhelming, ngl

Oh, you think living out here is boring? Do you think being hunted by roving gangs of urban thugs is boring? huh?

Sometimes I drive a few blocks without my seatbelt just to feel something.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I only refer to my wife as "the wife" or "the wifey". Never as "my wife" or by her first name. To do such a thing would be unbecoming of a man who sneaks off to one of my mcmansion's many pointless rooms to masturbate instead of talking to my family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I ride my bicycle every possible way you shouldn't at the same time somehow