Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Can we start chatting about guillotines yet? Nothing gets me bothered like guillotine chat unnngh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I'm very worried about Trump losing too. The mix of 15 year old anime nazis and rascal scooter mounted talk radio listeners are going to not accept the results. This will be very dangerous. I'm scared.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Feminasty Slut posted:

Can we start chatting about guillotines yet? Nothing gets me bothered like guillotine chat unnngh

as always:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acT_PSAZ7BQ

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know

Frosted Flake posted:

Hey when you guys invade Iran, can you do it without Canada? I have 18 months left in my enlistment. :canada:

I wouldn't worry about it. Canada will officially join, but the troops will be stationed far away from anything like in Greece as a backup in case Iran beats the US... and UK... and the Kurds... and the Israelis... WE'RE HELPING :downsbravo:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Fabricated posted:

I'd be really depressed if Trump won but the dnd meltdowns would take the sting off a bit.

it would be glorious

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I don't want trump to win but I want it to be really close. Like a an election 2000 shitshow that lasts for weeks and causes mainstream democrats to realize how loving worthless they are. I want Obama to declare an emergency and close all bridges because yaas queens keep jumping off like lemmings.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i just got off my phone with my uncle who runs the elections he says trump is going to win

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Donald Trump did a racism, it was highly audacious, and I am now outraged.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
all the union guys i know want to vote for trump because they think hes going to legalize marijuana, improve everything by running the government like a business, and because hes not corrupt like crooked hillary
it probably comes into play subconsciously that they work with a bunch of foreigners who dont speak english and they hate that

also in 2 years i havent heard them even mention anything to do with the internet other than call of duty multiplayer so their primary news source is probably fox news
many/most of them dont have computers at all because xbox/playstation

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Nov 8, 2016

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

im in texas so lol unions but a job i recently had would probably have a union attached to it if it was in a northern state. Anyway those dumb motherfuckers were still very connected to the world and there was nothing but disdain for trump. the break room would sometimes have news on the english tv and you'd just hear hicks of all sorts and ages just scream at that tv wishing for his immolation

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

parp

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
I think I want Hillary to barely barely win because that would really heal the country and make its people sane and trusting of the government haha.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Secular Humanist posted:

Donald Trump did a racism, it was highly audacious, and I am now outraged.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

How about the guy who invented Minecraft?

He's an incorrigible sadbrains who publicly declined an invitation to party with Snoop Dogg

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

shame on an IGA posted:

He's an incorrigible sadbrains who publicly declined an invitation to party with Snoop Dogg

Sounds like my kind of guy, who gets my values.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ever since a former director of the cia became president everyone should really doubt whether elections are even real

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Oh so Swedes can't become president? Looks like I got my next rallying cry for 2024.

Swedes can become president, but that's not something anyone would want.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
people who think the gov't should be run like a business are funny

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Moridin920 posted:

people who think the gov't should be run like a charity are funny

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

people who think the gov't should be run like a charity are handsome and probably generous lovers

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

reallivedinosaur posted:

i just got off my phone with my uncle who runs the elections he says trump is going to win

holy poo poo! what!?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

reallivedinosaur posted:

An augur I follow just saw a flock of bald eagles flying in "T" formation. :911:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i secretly want all chicks to have dicks

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

people who think the gov't should be run like a business are funny
but collecting taxes to pay for protection and services to the people is communism! government should be capitalist! ross perot 2016. he only wants 10% of the increase in wealth he provides and a golden parachute

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

gary oldmans diary posted:

ever since a former director of the cia became president everyone should really doubt whether elections are even real

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

who cares wheher we get hosed by clintons big ol dick or trumps, either way our rear end in a top hat is gettin ruined

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
The thought of a hyper-efficient government with massive power in just a few hands is kind of scary to me.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Heh, more like Jaden Smiths Diary.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

you gotta be honest man. no human mind could possibly devise the poo poo we've experienced this election season. loving loki is scratching his head. nobody is in charge here.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the black husserl posted:

you gotta be honest man. no human mind could possibly devise the poo poo we've experienced this election season. loving loki is scratching his head. nobody is in charge here.

this is more jokeresque tbh

client
Aug 19, 2010

the world is a vampire

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

JiveHonky posted:

i secretly want all chicks to have dicks

Molly, it's your cousin, Harvey. Harvey NILSSON? You know that new sound you've been looking for? Well listen to this!

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
It's like in the Simpsons where sideshow bob talks about how Springfield secretly wants a republican to rule them like a god.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I didn't vote for Trump, but deep down I can't help wanting him to win, and I figured out why: It will make a lot of people realize they made a mistake of epic proportions, and learn from it. Humans are only capable of learning from historical mistakes made from the recent past.

I'm actually of that camp. He's not the president I want, but he's the one we deserve right now.

He needs to get in and utterly break poo poo so loving badly that the Republican party splits into two (AS IT HAS NEEDED TO FOR A LONG drat TIME) and we literally update the entire election process to make sure it never happens again.

Trump's the only candidate I've ever believed might actually make a difference or change things. But not because he wants to, or in the way he wants. No, he'll change things because we can never, ever let it happen again. And that's why I think we need to see how bad it can be before we get out act together.

PS: This might also collapse and re-restructure the Democrats since their constant bullshit back alley stuff literally ruined them this election. Running Clinton was suicidal if only Trump didn't suck so amazingly.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Blazing Ownager posted:

PS: This might also collapse and re-restructure the Democrats since their constant bullshit back alley stuff literally ruined them this election. Running Clinton was suicidal if only Trump didn't suck so amazingly.

It should be hilariously embarrassing for the Democratic party that there's a chance they'll lose against Donald Trump, but I'm sure if they win they'll ignore the fact they barely won against a reality TV star who loves grabbing pussies and fill out the party leadership with Hillary's political cronies

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Trumps gonna win; I got $10 riding on this.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Lookin good so far :D

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man I can't believe Trump has already achieved an insurmountable lead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i know this is a question that nobody will know the answer to but why do the high new england states have counties that are the size of my back yard and only have like 7 fuckers vote, total

• Locked thread