Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
gun book test GONE RIDICULOUSLY WRONG!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Crazy Deagle Prank! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPE

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Newly single mom discovered one weird trick to internet fame. Children HATE it!!!

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016
I guess he'll never be the head of a

Wait, dammit

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

DoctorStrangelove posted:

The Desert-Deagle is a Title II firearm, how did these chucklefucks manage to get it?

lol

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Walrus posted:

Perez also said that she shot Ruiz from just one foot away, using a .50 caliber Desert Eagle firearm.

a book. wow.

While these two sound too stupid to live, I do feel a little bad for them. Given the reason for their channel in the first place his tombstone will probably read "Made a lot of bad decisions."

Bob NewSCART posted:

Crazy Deagle Prank! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPE

Jokes on you, if it had worked he could have gotten rich convincing the army to armor their vehicles with encyclopedias

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pvt.Scott posted:

A couple feet of water might have saved him though.

Are you volunteering for a sequel video??

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

LOL who uses physical encyclopedias anymore

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I bet his guts splattered all over the wall behind him, shame we'll never get to see the video.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

R-Type posted:

Perez is being held in a regional jail in Crookston

I didn't know Lazytown was real. Jesus.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
They thought an encyclopedia would stop a shot from a desert eagle at point blank range.

Thoughts and prayers?

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!
Even if the bullet didn't go through he probably would have died anyway - that kind of blow to the chest can just stop your heart instantly. A guy at my school was killed by a cricket ball pelted full whack to his chest, and this has happened a few times.
It knocks your heart nerves or something and basically gives you an instant heart attack. And a loving deagle? A bit more of an impact than a cricket ball or hockey puck, lol...

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
that's that happened with that French model and the whipped cream can haha

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

that's that happened with that French model and the whipped cream can haha

She shot the whippet from a DEAGLE? drat lunatic Frenchies.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Blazing Ownager posted:

tombstone will probably read "Made a lot of bad decisions."

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

scrubs season six posted:

Why even bother killing your three year old's dad? It's not like he's going to remember it.

Trying to create the backstory for future SA user dad dead. so what

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
"Well kids, your real parents aren't around because they weren't very smart. Your mother shot your dad through an encyclopedia and won't be seeing you once she's out of the clink. This was all your fathers idea, and his last words were 'remember to like and subscribe'."

Dcfs officer

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
1000° knife VS husband's casket

Post in the comments what you think will happen!

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Chomp8645 posted:

Newly single mom discovered one weird trick to internet fame. Children HATE it!!!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Neukoln19 posted:

'remember to like and subscribe'."

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Novo posted:

i wonder if people this dumb feel stupid as they lie there dying or if they're just like "curse this unforeseeable state of affairs"

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

:five:

rgocs
Nov 9, 2011

Novo posted:

i wonder if people this dumb feel stupid as they lie there dying or if they're just like "curse this unforeseeable state of affairs"

"... should not have picked tome X-Y-Z... "

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Imagine she's arraigned, goes to trial, is convicted, sentenced, her kids are taken away, she's sent to prison, de-loused, gets her orange jumpsuit, they throw her in, slam the door shut, and on the very first day her psycho cellmate starts a fight, pulls a razorblade, chokes her against the wall, the metal's so close she can feel her jugular pulsing against the edge, and she hears her cellmate whisper, "I've got one thing to say to you...

... Just a prank, bro!"

Confetti everywhere, all the other prisoners start cheering, Dad comes in showing off his spurting gunshot makeup, the kids are running around shooting each other with Desert Eagle blanks, laughs and smiles all around

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

"Remember me? I'm the kid who had a report due on space"

Wife: *pulls trigger

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Zorodius posted:

Imagine she's arraigned, goes to trial, is convicted, sentenced, her kids are taken away, she's sent to prison, de-loused, gets her orange jumpsuit, they throw her in, slam the door shut, and on the very first day her psycho cellmate starts a fight, pulls a razorblade, chokes her against the wall, the metal's so close she can feel her jugular pulsing against the edge, and she hears her cellmate whisper, "I've got one thing to say to you...

... Just a prank, bro!"

Confetti everywhere, all the other prisoners start cheering, Dad comes in showing off his spurting gunshot makeup, the kids are running around shooting each other with Desert Eagle blanks, laughs and smiles all around

They would get a lot of subscribers for this!!!

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.

Zorodius posted:

... Just a prank, bro!"

:vince:

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Everyone knows the deagle can penetrate at least one solid object, it's been this way since beta

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nerses IV posted:

Really thought these teen parents would showcase better critical thinking skills

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

lit AF fam

bing_commander
Aug 14, 2009

In other news..
those things are like $1.5k+

how many youtube hits do you need to pay that off?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

bing_commander posted:

those things are like $1.5k+

how many youtube hits do you need to pay that off?

real youtube bux come from merchandising you can maybe make a few hundred if the video gets a fuckton of views

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
According to my calculations a desert eagle bullet can stop a moped going pretty slow.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Great endorsement for desert eagles at the least

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

CharlestonJew posted:

Deagle: more powerful than a book!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

CharlestonJew posted:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

BluesShaman posted:

1000° knife VS husband's casket

Post in the comments what you think will happen!

lighting the casket on fire PRANK vs funeral home | GONE WRONG!
La MonaLisa

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

LOL if you dont think they just used a credit card to buy the gun.

23% interest, sure why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Cubone posted:

i told u i was hardcore

the internet used to be a much simpler, safer place. we didnt even lock our modems at night

• Locked thread