Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
galumphing lummox
Aug 30, 2006

triple trannies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Actually, I think the chick on the left wearing the sunglasses is cis

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Me watching the world series of video games

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://twitter.com/JeffGrubb/status/883484722885607424

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
So wait do people hate Notch now?

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Yeah, for several years, and with good reason.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
People hate Notch because he's a fat loser now who lives in a mansion and doesn't have to work a day of his life anymore. A lame twitter man.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Putty posted:

People hate Notch because he's a fat loser now who lives in a mansion and doesn't have to work a day of his life anymore. A lame twitter man.

isnt he the guy who scooped up the most expensive mansion in LA under from Jay Zed? cause if that's him then lmao apparently jay and beyonce were pissed for years because of that cool dude in my books

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Putty posted:

That and also he apparently screwed over all his old friends and employees during the deal so he got all the money and they got relatively nothing

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
op hated SDGQ so much he ate an autoban rip

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Notch seems like a cool guy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
It's too bad this competition wasn't in Hamburg

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mre
College Slice
Most of the GDQ is lame but the Link to the Past run was incredibly entertaining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Notch spends all day arguing with SJWs on twitter. I can't think of any better ways to spend your time as a billionaire, except for possibly all of them.

-ALSO-

I watched some of the SM64 run, and it seemed alright. The people weren't obnoxious, they explained the tricks, and the gameplay was kinda neat.

Most of the SGDQ content has been unbearable though.

• Locked thread