Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Blue Raider posted:

some made up poo poo from the internet

Actually it's poo poo like white people asking you where you are from after you just told them you were born here, or acting surprised you aren't poorer than them, also other things but I don't care enough. Not surprised your racists pretend you don't understand that though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
If we deported all the japanese back to their homeland and deleted it w/ nukes chances are no would care after 50 years. That's death for you. Makes u think

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Also I'm just laughing my butt off at you, if you don't know that slavery is still a problem in the american south. Almost like your a bunch of uneducated idiots.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
You're

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Psycho Society posted:

If we deported all the japanese back to their homeland and deleted it w/ nukes chances are no would care after 50 years. That's death for you. Makes u think

They would survive and start exporting even better Anime2: Even Anime-er Anime, taking over the western world.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Moon Atari posted:

What i want to know is whether the origin of the word jewellery is related to jews? Is it kind of like a portmanteau of jew and livery, implying that gold and gems are the uniform of jews? we may never know for sure but i'm going to act like its true and spread it around with little regard for the consequences.

i was curious so i looked it up, and the word seems to be derived from a latin word meaning joy or something

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

drilldo squirt posted:

Actually it's poo poo like white people asking you where you are from after you just told them you were born here, or acting surprised you aren't poorer than them, also other things but I don't care enough. Not surprised your racists pretend you don't understand that though.

when people ask you where you are from they mean your race not you specifically. hope that helps

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Since when did we decide that Race was a Thing in the first place? I thought we all decided it had no scientific basis in the mid 2000's

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
"Black people are savages" *enslaves them*
"Black people are violent" *burns down a black town and then has a photo taken next to a dead guy they lynched*
- White people in the american south.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Psycho Society posted:

Since when did we decide that Race was a Thing in the first place? I thought we all decided it had no scientific basis in the mid 2000's

tell that to sickle cell anemia and the NBA

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Psycho Society posted:

Don't do a racism

Unless it's currently the right kind of racism.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Rutibex posted:

when people ask you where you are from they mean your race not you specifically. hope that helps

I know that you giant idiot.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
Maybe try and figure out why that is racist. It's a brain teaser friend.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Psycho Society posted:

Don't do a racism

Reverse-racism is not real.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
oh poo poo this thread summoned the biggest baby on somethingawful.com

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I'm a pug in a watermelon, idiot.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
All pugs need burgers

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry
I burg all day every day.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

drilldo squirt posted:

your a bunch of uneducated idiots.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Rutibex posted:

i was curious so i looked it up, and the word seems to be derived from a latin word meaning joy or something

that's what they want you to believe.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

I'm sure I used the right your here friend, stop being so pedantic.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
White people invented spiders. Yup. It's true

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
spiders for the spider god

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Psycho Society posted:

White people invented spiders. Yup. It's true

Probably stealing credit from some unknown non white bug scientist.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

drilldo squirt posted:

"Black people are savages" *enslaves them*
"Black people are violent" *burns down a black town and then has a photo taken next to a dead guy they lynched*
- White people in the american south.

"black people are savages" *sails to Africa and pays black Africans to go back into the forest and round up other Africans and then ships those people all around d the world as slaves*
"we should "" """"free""""""" the slaves and the ship them back to Africa" *proclaims slavery is no longer legal but only in territories they no longer control in an effort to gain the sympathy of other abolitionist countries and hopefully get the slaves in the slave country to revolt

-the northern states of the USA

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Pretty laughable that people think "white people" (a semantics term that is utterly loving useless) have any kind of corner on committing depraved and violent acts of oppersion against their fellow humans beings

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Moon Atari posted:

Unrelated, but earlier today I realised I've never seen a black person with down syndrome. Do they exist? Google says yes but I don't know man.

I dunno about that but I play video games and go to nerd things so I've met plenty of black guys who are very, very autistic that don't understand things like personal space and can recite the power levels of every character from DBZ from memory

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

a star war betamax posted:

Pretty laughable that people think "white people" (a semantics term that is utterly loving useless) have any kind of corner on committing depraved and violent acts of oppersion against their fellow humans beings

the Roman empire genocided and enslaved my germanic ancestors. I demand reparations from the Catholic Church!

Pallid Mask
Apr 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

4/10 troll, but that's a record high for GBS these days.

Im gay

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

"black people are savages" *sails to Africa and pays black Africans to go back into the forest and round up other Africans and then ships those people all around d the world as slaves*
"we should "" """"free""""""" the slaves and the ship them back to Africa" *proclaims slavery is no longer legal but only in territories they no longer control in an effort to gain the sympathy of other abolitionist countries and hopefully get the slaves in the slave country to revolt

-White people in the northern states of the USA

The white devil has truly earned it's vicious name.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Rutibex posted:

the Roman empire genocided and enslaved my germanic ancestors. I demand reparations from the Catholic Church!

My ancestors were the Roman Empire, those guys were cool af, we should bring back gladiators and chariots and poo poo

I think people just need to realize that human beings are generally awful and depraved regardless of skin color or place of origin and learn to hate everyone equally

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

This honeypot thread seems a little too obv--

...never mind.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

drilldo squirt posted:

The white devil has truly earned it's vicious name.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUMpPgMGCe8 :grin:

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
lol

"but the irish indentured servants!"

lol

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

Clapping Larry

Beautiful.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Gammatron 64 posted:

My ancestors were the Roman Empire, those guys were cool af, we should bring back gladiators and chariots and poo poo

:rolleyes:
chariots are so old even the Romans thought they were old fashioned.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

https://youtu.be/GTz80Ur2XeQ

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

GBS needs to say to themselves that racism isn't important a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Last week my wife walked into a hut to greet some ladies in a village and finds a group of women holding a crying and naked four year old girl down with her legs spread open and one of the ladies is holding a razor blade because they were in the middle of performing a female circumsision and the ladies all look up casualy and wave and greet my wife.

But ah yes the white devil is the true villan of history

• Locked thread