Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The 2 or 3 coffee grits that get past the mesh on my French press. Like goddamnit I just wanna chug the last sip and not chew grounds. :catbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

When you're at a junction on a motorcycle, and car drivers flash lights to let you out.

gently caress off I don't want to be responsible for you holding up an entire lane, someone may overtake.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Nut to Butt posted:

It's vexing, but patience and forgiveness will open your heart to the world.

That's some goddamn truth right there.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I'm making denim suspenders happen again

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
People

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

When neighbors park in front of my house for extended periods of time. JUST PARK IN FRONT OF YOUR OWN GODDAMN HOUSE I DONT WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR CRAPPY CAR.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Fat people who block walkways make me more upset than thin people who do. It shouldn't even bother me since I'm a little overweight now, too.

People who go up to a drive-thru and don't know what they want or have a lot of questions about the food. Just go inside!

Co-workers who get in trouble for talking too much while they're supposed to be working, then spend an hour talking about how unfair it was that they got in trouble for talking. These people are never talking to me, so it's not like the conversation even really affects me.

People who start a sentence, or go out of their way to get your attention, and then say "oh, nothing" or "nevermind" drive me insane. Same with people who start talking to me when I've already walked out of the room they were in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i hate having to pretend like i'm a mature responsible adult even for short bursts

• Locked thread