Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Tell me goons of the poo poo that annoys you real bad even if it probably shouldn't.

I can't stand sharing food, like, I will begrudgingly share chips or w/e but I will secretly be filled with resentment and anger for hours afterwards, I think if you reach across my plate they should nail your severed hand to the wall with a fork like thieves in olden times, if you're at a restaurant and you're like 'lets just get a big thing of X to share' rather than separate orders I will order my own meal and enjoy eating that poo poo while you pick all the meat out of a bowl of chow maine or whatever you gross food sharing vermin do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theLamer
Dec 2, 2005
I put the lame in blame

Motherfucker posted:

Tell me goons of the poo poo that annoys you real bad even if it probably shouldn't.

I can't stand sharing food, like, I will begrudgingly share chips or w/e but I will secretly be filled with resentment and anger for hours afterwards, I think if you reach across my plate they should nail your severed hand to the wall with a fork like thieves in olden times, if you're at a restaurant and you're like 'lets just get a big thing of X to share' rather than separate orders I will order my own meal and enjoy eating that poo poo while you pick all the meat out of a bowl of chow maine or whatever you gross food sharing vermin do.

run-on sentences

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

theLamer posted:

run-on sentences

eat me rear end

Crobbler Benz
Mar 22, 2016

by Lowtax
the act of someone cleaning his knife off on the bread when they used spread can make my angry

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Motherfucker posted:

eat me rear end

People who eat rear end.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Motherfucker posted:

eat me rear end

Pirate lingo

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Motherfucker posted:

i dated a girl who would always ask for a bite of whatever i was eating and it drove me crazy. it would be fine if it was just meals in a restaurant where she wanted to try a bite of something actually interesting, but she would ask for bites of some lovely quesadilla i made even though she made the same thing a few hours earlier. she also started getting fat toward the end of the relationship so there was that too

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i dated a girl who would always ask for a bite of whatever i was eating and it drove me crazy. it would be fine if it was just meals in a restaurant where she wanted to try a bite of something actually interesting, but she would ask for bites of some lovely quesadilla i made even though she made the same thing a few hours earlier. she also started getting fat toward the end of the relationship so there was that too

Dump! That! Bitch!

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
The internet

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
People who don't share food.

Manic Technophile
Nov 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

This, food-sharing is this ancient primate ritual, as old as picking ticks out of each other's fur. Who are you to say you're too good for it?

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

Waltzing Along posted:

i never really learned how to share. like truly share. like without expecting something in return. is it too late for me? what's the best way to learn this AFTER kindergarten.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Lauroon Kyanka posted:

i never really learned how to share. like truly share. like without expecting something in return. is it too late for me? what's the best way to learn this AFTER kindergarten.

Go get Tapas.

Manic Technophile
Nov 13, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Lauroon Kyanka posted:

Join a commune

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

Waltzing Along posted:

Go get Tapas.

i'll do my best to try both. thanks for helping me out

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Note: you need friends to do tapas properly.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

when british people talk all british on the internet. idk why, hearing british people talk irl never bothers me but when I can hear that accent coming out of a post on the internet because of the goofy words they're using it infuriates me. talk normal you loving weirdos

magikid
Nov 4, 2006
Wielder of the Soup Spoon
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the video be sure to like comment subscribe and check out our other videos on the channel!

EVERY loving TIME

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
OP goes out for chinese with family.

Everyone else works out an order together, an amalgamation of deliciousness they can enjoy with each other.

"um yeah I'll have lunch combo number 4".

Plates of food arrive, his loved ones incessantly chatter as they spoon out bits of their favorite foods. It's an eager yet relaxed experience; one of the simple pleasures in life and a reflection of their community.

*puts in earbuds, gazing only at his ever dwindling supply of sweat n sour pork and fried rice*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Tell me more about microfeudalism. :allears:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

ArbitraryC posted:

OP goes out for chinese with family.

Everyone else works out an order together, an amalgamation of deliciousness they can enjoy with each other.

"um yeah I'll have lunch combo number 4".

Plates of food arrive, his loved ones incessantly chatter as they spoon out bits of their favorite foods. It's an eager yet relaxed experience; one of the simple pleasures in life and a reflection of their community.

*puts in earbuds, gazing only at his ever dwindling supply of sweat n sour pork and fried rice*

trick is I hate my family

and you

and when people eat all the sweet and sour pork like just order loving sweet and sour pork if oyu goddamn like it so much don't order a bunch of decoy dishes than hoover up the good one yourself oyu piece of shittt

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
A kung pao right to my heart

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I don't mind "Hey that looks really good, can I have a taste to see if I want to order that next time?" because I'm not gonna starve over half a bite of Chicken Marsala. But the people who are all like "Ooooh lets all order something different and we can all share" I want to stab in the eye with a fork. Then when I say "How about I order what I want and just eat that because I want that thing and not something else?" they get all boo-faced instead of being happy I didn't stab them for being an annoying freak.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*

Waltzing Along posted:

Note: you need friends to do tapas properly.

gently caress.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
People with stupid faces. Like if some guy cuts me off on the freeway and then later I drive up next to him but he looks like a normal guy, whatever. Forgivable. If he has a dumb face with a double chin or eyes that are too close together, I get loving pissed. It doesn't make any sense but that's just how it is.

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
up here so high i start to shake up here so high the sky i scrape

Manic Technophile posted:

This, food-sharing is this ancient primate ritual, as old as picking ticks out of each other's fur. Who are you to say you're too good for it?

i was gonna post this

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I don't like bangs.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

people who don't share rear end

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
People who eat loudly. Things like lip-smacking or overly wet chewing just bother me.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
the elderly

ageism

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
whites

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Motherfucker posted:

I hate when people pick at my food before I've had any but I don't mind sharing after I've taken a bite or two. But man, I really, REALLY hate it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
When people ask me to tell certain stories over and over for new friends and it's like, I get it, that's a great story, but I've fuckin told that story a million times, I'm not AccidentallyCrashingATransformersSexParty.mp3

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I like re-telling stories because I try to find ways to improve the delivery.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
everyone

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
When someone says, "Now that's what I'm talking about."

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Pick posted:

When people ask me to tell certain stories over and over for new friends and it's like, I get it, that's a great story, but I've fuckin told that story a million times, I'm not AccidentallyCrashingATransformersSexParty.mp3

When you mention something like that, you know someone is going to ask for storytiem nao.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

new phone who dis posted:

I like re-telling stories because I try to find ways to improve the delivery.

I am happy to a few times, but I've got too many good stories to be the Journey to Don't Stop Believin'

Woden
May 6, 2006
Passive aggressive laziness.

Just change the tp roll, refill the water purifier, make some ice, etc if it's run out. Don't leave gently caress all there, you're spending way more effort trying to game the system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Woden posted:

Passive aggressive laziness.

Just change the tp roll, refill the water purifier, make some ice, etc if it's run out. Don't leave gently caress all there, you're spending way more effort trying to game the system.

I feel like that's something you can legitimately get angry about.

• Locked thread