Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
One again I wrap the fabric over my mask in the native way. I know it won't help protect me from disease but I always do it. I check over my other stuff, stow away everything I don't strictly need. Hefting a weapon made by a long dead and almost forgotten people, I head into the sick land. The worst part is even if I live I know there will be dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Gridlocked posted:

DAO was great.

2 was bad. 3 was rife with issue and wasn't the Witcher 3.

Pick play good games please.

It's a pretty awful game. I just finished it for nostalgia and the storytelling takes a nose-dive after Act I. The gameplay is extremely buggy and just badly designed. But playing as sarcastic Hawke is super fun and totally worth it. It's not so much sarcasm and wit so much as saying the exact worst thing at any given moment. So many scenes where a character is grieving their deceased son/husband/wife/clan/your own loving mother, and the sarcastic remark actually breaks people out of their grief for a moment to yell at you for being a oval office.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

bradzilla posted:

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

I believe we're playing the same game

Muscadine Wine
Feb 13, 2009
I am Lizard man being transported with other prisoners to our execution.
As I place my head on the block, a loud roar is heard in the distance...

Darse
Jan 14, 2008
Wake up young man.
Pretty pumped to be spending my new existence spinning in circles looking at the interior of a space station.

Account Attempt 4
Jul 13, 2016

it all ends in tears anyways
I'm in Darkest Dungeon and I die horribly very quickly.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i take off yet again from a floating aircraft carrier to cruise across my tiny world consisting only of myself, my opponents, and an island made of hexagons. i fire missiles at them, they fire missiles at me, they die, i die, we are all reborn and find ourselves again and again launching from our carriers

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I am in a yard full of cats, but they’re not mine. But they like me and give me tokens of love. Their cat toys are everywhere. This cat has a little hat. It is adorable.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Thundercracker posted:

It's a pretty awful game. I just finished it for nostalgia and the storytelling takes a nose-dive after Act I. The gameplay is extremely buggy and just badly designed. But playing as sarcastic Hawke is super fun and totally worth it. It's not so much sarcasm and wit so much as saying the exact worst thing at any given moment. So many scenes where a character is grieving their deceased son/husband/wife/clan/your own loving mother, and the sarcastic remark actually breaks people out of their grief for a moment to yell at you for being a oval office.

https://youtu.be/YjvwbwgUFE4
https://youtu.be/-QTZElu9OhM

christmas boots fucked around with this message at 15:53 on May 3, 2018

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

So, uh, do I just live in the world or do I get to be the protag?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

This sucks, I was playing XCOM.

:rip: me after I miss a 95% shot and get crit by a 1hp sectoid while behind full cover :(

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I'm poking around some dungeons and the only things i'm finding let me get into the next more dangerous one?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

big nipples big life posted:

This sucks, I was playing XCOM.

:rip: me after I miss a 95% shot and get crit by a 1hp sectoid while behind full cover :(

you dont have to be a soldier, you can be the guy running Xcom

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

:rip: me, dies from stress induced heart failure.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
i was a hardened criminal until neuro-therapy stripped me of my rash impulsivity. but instead of freedom i have to give military service

troublingly, the ground my unit is dropping onto is covered in a living carpet of weird purple and my stim injectors just released pumping me full of toxic amphetamines.

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
time to go to my job as a tractor driver on a vaguely german farm where black people don't appear to exist

indyrenegade
Apr 5, 2018

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI
god loving damnit I'm stuck in a vanilla wow server doing menial kill-this fetch-that

better than my call centre job tho

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Oh nice I get to watch the main character do cool stuff while I’m some generic npc who does nothing.

Oh also now I’m dead from one hit from the main character.

Will I return? Even as a ghost? No. Because that idea wasn’t popular so they scrapped me.

Purgatory forever :black101:

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Muscadine Wine posted:

I am Lizard man being transported with other prisoners to our execution.
As I place my head on the block, a loud roar is heard in the distance...

"... macho man's comin for ya..."

Me, I'm a clueless American going home to fulfill my mother's last wish. Can't wait to eat some crab rangoon and shoot some guns with my cool, gay uncle.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
mavis beacon's warm hands laid over mine gently guide my fingers across the keyboard, her naked bosom pressed against the bare flesh of my back.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

RaySmuckles posted:

i was a hardened criminal until neuro-therapy stripped me of my rash impulsivity. but instead of freedom i have to give military service

troublingly, the ground my unit is dropping onto is covered in a living carpet of weird purple and my stim injectors just released pumping me full of toxic amphetamines.

I'm one of the 48 burrowed hydralisks your commander didn't scan yet.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

My brother is Michael Fassbender and he’s a huge dick, so I’m thinking of taking over his job.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

RaySmuckles posted:

hell yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Gomi Day posted:

god DAMNIT, LJT. stop calling me.

christ...

Living in San Andreas would be a loving horrifying prospect.

• Locked thread