Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pitdragon posted:

when you really stop to think about it, everything is basically a tiny dick

I'm actually a huge dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
liking any living creature means liking their digestive tract. whip scorpions have digestive tracts.

therefore if you are attracted to any living creature you solely want to have sex with whip scorpions

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

Gonna be honest, idg why people get worked up over a YouTubr. There are a billion out there. They have atrocious opinions.

Same for incels in general but here's the third active thread about them lol.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Incels have outright murdered people.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Elderbean posted:

Incels have outright murdered people.

*yawn*

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118209/Online-anime-reviewer-22-shot-dead-parents-brother-home-fleeing.html

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

Gonna be honest, idg why people get worked up over a YouTubr. There are a billion out there. They have atrocious opinions.

People saying dumb as poo poo stuff on the internet to get attention then other people getting outraged over it is an intrinsic part of American culture in 2019

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Burt Sexual posted:

can we please just laugh at a person with dumb opinions and not think too hard about it

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Burt Sexual posted:

Same, but with goons who are bad with money for ten thousand pages

Seriously 2.0
May 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

sandwiches_and_ham posted:

liking any living creature means liking their digestive tract. whip scorpions have digestive tracts.

therefore if you are attracted to any living creature you solely want to have sex with whip scorpions

That checks out.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Benny the Snake posted:

https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/1089683819714760704?s=19

So Roosh V, Neeckbeard Extraordinare and PUA scumbag, declares that liking a woman's rear end is a slippery slope to homosexuality. How insecure in your masculinity do you have to be?
I would totally stick my benis in there

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/1090394452013842432?s=19

These people definitely don't hate women

Fruity20
Jul 28, 2018

Do you believe in magic, Tenno?
i'm female, I like looking at girls butts and i doodle girl butts...does that make me gay? :thunkher:

jokes aside, who the heck thinks a man looking at girl rear end is the least bit gay?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Fruity20 posted:

jokes aside, who the heck thinks a man looking at girl rear end is the least bit gay?

Roosh V, didn't you even look at the OP?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Straight men who hate women and having sex with said women that much are actually super extremely closeted as gently caress hth

"Sex is a gross chore I hate women"

You're doing the wrong people then, my dude

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Xarthor posted:

He's literally living in his moms basement.

"Not now, mom, I'm lecturing my followers about not looking at girls," said the self-proclaimed icon of manliness.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Xarthor posted:

He's literally living in his moms basement.

That explains the cuddly pug and neatly potted plants. And cleanliness in general. You know he expects all women in his life to be his maids and that's why he can't move out. He needs mommy to do his dusting and laundry.

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018

I've said this before but like whatever happened to "sane" mass shooters? Like with clear cut motives and causations? Like outcasted bullied kids and disgruntled postal workers?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

YagotmeIdidit posted:

I've said this before but like whatever happened to "sane" mass shooters? Like with clear cut motives and causations? Like outcasted bullied kids and disgruntled postal workers?
cant corner the dorner baby

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Queen Nasim did nothing wrong

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
No one actually cares about this guy except incels

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

numberoneposter posted:

cant corner the dorner baby

Pbuh

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
evrry time this threads title gets bumped to the front page i am reminded of how unbelievably incredibly gay i am

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

any hole is a goal

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

YagotmeIdidit posted:

They never existed

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

*cowardly running away after beating up two people less than half your size*

This guy is a true ALPHA

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

sandwiches_and_ham posted:

Why doesn't roosh ever write about how hard it is for whip scorpions to get laid

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Aesop Poprock posted:

Why doesn't roosh ever write about how hard it is for whip scorpions to get laid

Whip scorpions are drowning in booty. Consequently, they are also very gay.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Having a butt or pee pee makes you gay because having a butt or pee pee means you could get hosed in the butt or have your pee pee sucked by a dude.

The only way to not be gay is to surgically remove your butt and pee pee. Sewing up the butthole and removing the cheeks so it's nothing but a flat, scar tissue'd, fleshscape. Having the pee pee removed so nothing but a sinkhole of flesh remains. Bonus points if you get the whitey tightys sewn into your pelvis skin for the ultimate ken doll look.

Also having a mouth also probably makes you gay.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Being alive means you're gay.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

God Is Gay.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

breathing makes you gay because you are sucking off the air, which is a dude btw.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone talks about the Godhead but noone talks about the Godbutt.

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

YagotmeIdidit posted:

Dude just wanted the same thing we all do; a cute girl to watch anime with

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'm gay

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
maybe he meant gay as in "being happy"

Cock Sucker
Nov 14, 2018
If I didn't know any better I'd say this guy makes a living saying amazing things in the hopes that people will spread his video clips everywhere.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Linux Pirate posted:

breathing makes you gay because you are sucking off the air, which is a dude btw.

Pretty much all the air has swirled around tons of cocks anyway, so every time you inhale it’s like a sword fight in your mouth.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
What happens if I look at a dogs butthole while it poops.

Will I suddenly be more inclined to be attracted to a cats buttlhole? That'd be gross. Cats take really gross shits.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

What happens if I look at a dogs butthole while it poops.

Will I suddenly be more inclined to be attracted to a cats buttlhole? That'd be gross. Cats take really gross shits.

Uh don't do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richter Scabies
Dec 30, 2012

Did he catch a rerun of Cow and Chicken and see the devil's ripe bottom and get a chub and then think very literally that butts are the devil?