Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Hirez posted:

Shida is the best women's wrestler on the roster.

jamie hayter but shida and toni storm are the only 2 who are pretty close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

the 2nd and 3rd AEW womens champs are soooo much better than the 4th

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hirez posted:

Shida is the best women's wrestler on the roster.

:emptyquote:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

RandolphCarter sent me a link to his you tube channel where he fully inhales extremely hot pepper dust and puts it in his eyes and stuff. i don't like that kind of poo poo.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Ghost Dog posted:

jamie hayter but shida and toni storm are the only 2 who are pretty close

Deeb and Emi are also very good

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Totally worth watching Rampage for that match

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I sent you that in confidence damnit

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

Cavauro posted:

RandolphCarter sent me a link to his you tube channel where he fully inhales extremely hot pepper dust and puts it in his eyes and stuff. i don't like that kind of poo poo.

That's hosed up.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
this was great, but kinda frustrating that britt and taya got prime and an angle going whil ethi-

YOO??

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol absolute state of me thinking Shida might get the shot at Wembley.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

MJeff posted:

That would make up for her reign being Covid-ed

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

MJeff posted:

She beats Toni on Wednesday now that they know the Hayter rematch won't be at All In, and then it's Shida vs Emi at Wembley

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MorningMoon posted:

She beats Toni on Wednesday now that they know the Hayter rematch won't be at All In, and then it's Shida vs Emi at Wembley

Ticket sales immediately jump from 76,000 to 255,000. Construction crews show up to build all the extra seats completely for free.

"For the Queen," one proclaims.
"FOR THE QUEEN!" they all respond in unison.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

It is a little odd that the title match is happening on Dynamite. Like, Toni vs Shida is the best match you can do for Wembley if Jamie is injured and there isn't a ton of time to build someone else. I feel like shenanigans are afoot. The tinfoil hat part of me is thinking Jamie might actually be good to go and they're just working all the news outlets.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Crapple! posted:

It is a little odd that the title match is happening on Dynamite. Like, Toni vs Shida is the best match you can do for Wembley if Jamie is injured and there isn't a ton of time to build someone else. I feel like shenanigans are afoot. The tinfoil hat part of me is thinking Jamie might actually be good to go and they're just working all the news outlets.

If they're doing it now, it's probably because they can't do it after Wembley, which means the title is probably changing at Wembley.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
lol the very end

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1685073902547193857

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Depending on the extant of Hayter's injury, I can see them doing Storm vs Baker at All In, with Storm winning via shenanigans. And then as the rest of The Outcasts beat Baker down postmatch, Hayter comes out to make the save.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Davros1 posted:

Depending on the extant of Hayter's injury, I can see them doing Storm vs Baker at All In, with Storm winning via shenanigans. And then as the rest of The Outcasts beat Baker down postmatch, Hayter comes out to make the save.

Hayter is likely missing the rest of 2023.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I feel like if Tony knew/knows about Emi's desire to perform at Wembly his internal response goes from 'well I'm sorry to tell you but...' to 'sucks to be you then'.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Davros1 posted:

IMO, this is the exact opposite of what I think should happen and the exact opposite of a course correction for the women's division. This suggestion contains 1) a Britt Baker match, 2) a gently caress finish, and 3) More Outcast nonsense. They need to just pick a good opponent for Storm and send them out there for 15-20 minutes. I'm sure they can come up with some other way to get Jamie involved if she's up to it

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Tony is probably begging Jade to come back and wants to get her in the main event scene

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gumball Gumption posted:

Tony is probably begging Jade to come back and wants to get her in the main event scene

Didja see how he was booking her the last few months? Tony totally threw in the towel on Jade sometime after the Athena match and just did what he had to to keep the TBS Title on TV and play out the string until Stat got back. She didn't even wrestle on Revolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Crapple! posted:

IMO, this is the exact opposite of what I think should happen and the exact opposite of a course correction for the women's division. This suggestion contains 1) a Britt Baker match, 2) a gently caress finish, and 3) More Outcast nonsense. They need to just pick a good opponent for Storm and send them out there for 15-20 minutes. I'm sure they can come up with some other way to get Jamie involved if she's up to it

No matter what the match is, it's going to involve Outcast shenanigans.
Also Storm vs Shida so Shida can get a second reign that doesn't end the literal first card post-Covid restrictions.