Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I've never seen someone so adamant about being a lovely poster. You're really all in on this. Good for you, sport!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Otacon posted:

So 1DQ by Christmas, confirmed?

VFK by may

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

vyst posted:

I've never seen someone so adamant about being a lovely poster. You're really all in on this. Good for you, sport!

Previous example: https://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=155111

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
oh poo poo, a fakie mlyp

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

Are you going to take that mlyp lying down or standing up vyst? Or do you have a posting fainting couch?

Anias fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Sep 28, 2020

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
big oof

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Now This Is Epic.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I can’t remember the url trick that when clicked would go to the clicking user’s posts so you can own everyone

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I can’t remember the url trick that when clicked would go to the clicking user’s posts so you can own everyone

i could've done that but wanted to do it to vyst

GuyonthecoucH
Apr 10, 2004

Keegers posted:

Yikes. I was just ganking some nazi fucks in Toilet Eve and now I have more nazi fucks to kill in EO... So many scalps and not enough cargo to hold them all.

Edit: Manny is Test leadership.

amazing that in 2020 I can make this and it's true.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm sure there are one or two good posts in that 40k. I'll let yall go find them and let me know :dukedog:

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

DGC773 posted:

Sorry we aren't making this fun for you. Maybe do 3 more months of industry and maybe you'll get a fight? I don't know

So, since we've previously defeated all the other 'D' name posters, are you the final idiot or something?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

GuyonthecoucH posted:

Holy gently caress

koahi
Jan 14, 2013
let's all have fun and be cool

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

holy poo poo its koahi

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
hi koahi

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

GuyonthecoucH posted:

this is some good poo poo. did the reddit mods ever approve it or are they still being wimps?

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

koahi posted:

brb sending boobs

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

koahi posted:

hi friend

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

Xolve posted:

So, since we've previously defeated all the other 'D' name posters, are you the final idiot or something?

I am the final boss, end game

Pikehead
Dec 3, 2006

Looking for WMDs, PM if you have A+ grade stuff
Fun Shoe

DGC773 posted:

We'll be sure to make it through to you tomorrow in three month's time before christmas for sure

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
I'm disappointed. This pubbie has gotten boring.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I am conflicted in that I am entertained by the dumb posts and the responses that follow, but don’t want to encourage the posting because I believe there is attention seeking behavior behind it.

Reminds me if the old j4g dog piles of yesteryear.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Toilet eve thread delivering in a huge way, this thread is absolutely tame compared to the weird racist train over there that really wants to come on to SA and self own.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

They also get super super upset at the thought of being called racist for having lovely racist humor.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

best url trick was the "<poster> is a spy" custom title

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

DGC773 posted:

This really isn't the compliment you think it is.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Xolve posted:

Such a bold claim when dragonshartz and daleal still post here.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Holy gently caress

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

DGC773 posted:

buddy you're not even the tutorial enemy

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

CainFortea posted:

and we still haven't found Atlantis :laffo:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

CainFortea posted:

Sadly for you, my name doesn't start with a D :smug:

GuyonthecoucH
Apr 10, 2004

dragonshardz posted:

this is some good poo poo. did the reddit mods ever approve it or are they still being wimps?

Calling out Manny as a Nazi after they publicly self own themselves as such is too hot for Reddit.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

GuyonthecoucH posted:

Calling out Manny as a Nazi after they publicly self own themselves as such is too hot for Reddit.

Gotta keep Reddit safe and civil for the folks who think the holocaust was funny.

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Has anyone on leadership come out condemning Manny? Has there been any punishment for his actions?

If this was anyone in the Imperium I'm sure consequences would have been swift and decisive like that ASCEE guy that recently happened....

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

GuyonthecoucH posted:

:decorum:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Keegers posted:

Has anyone on leadership come out condemning Manny? Has there been any punishment for his actions?

If this was anyone in the Imperium I'm sure consequences would have been swift and decisive like that ASCEE guy that recently happened....

i saw a km of some former ascee guy get posted in 1dq local so i asked why he bothered undocking to which a bunch of karmafleet guys told me to stop asking about it

what's the story behind that

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Keegers posted:

does nobody remember how much racism, sexism, and toxicity used to be in GSF a while ago?

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

Landsknecht posted:

does nobody remember how much racism, sexism, and toxicity used to be in GSF a while ago?

Yes we do, and we regret it. That’s sort of the point. Nazis aren’t good people, no not even that one. They really are just assholes, and if they can’t find the door everyone else should show it to them. This isn’t something to whatabout, this is just basic game theory. Nazis make every society worse, therefor nazis shouldn’t be allowed to participate in any society, and deserve to struggle to subsist alone in every part of human endeavor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

i saw a km of some former ascee guy get posted in 1dq local so i asked why he bothered undocking to which a bunch of karmafleet guys told me to stop asking about it

what's the story behind that

He was using slurs/being a racist piece of poo poo and it was reported so he was kicked/blacklisted

That's the entire story