Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

what's wrong sherbet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

PDP-1 posted:

also where is @CODChimera, i posted like a year ago about a possible job in NZ and it had many delays but we finally signed an employment agreement last night, pending NZ immigration agreeing that i have not robbed too many banks to be considered a person of poor moral standing.

apparently i gotta also pass a health check, they're sensitive about people moving to NZ for free health care but if i can pass the standard of not having active cancer i think it's a go?

then i just have to liquidate 90% of my possessions into money/donations/trash within three months and fly a one way ticket to Wellington and i'll be free of living in lovely rear end florida forever

just absolutely pacing in circles around the living room right now, this is gonna be so much work but also lead to a better life, ohgodofuck, so much work but hopefully worth it in the end

hell yeah

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Lpzie posted:

what's wrong sherbet

buddy name it

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
it's wednesday, lemon.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lpzie posted:

welcome back vim fuego

thank u

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

having a great time living a great life in this Beautiful country.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Lpzie posted:

having a great time living a great life in this Beautiful country.

the president makes such things possible for us all

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

lol a week for your badass sig

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Korean Boomhauer posted:

kinda owns they put in that kind of effort just to hire u. the job market here sucks rear end atm

idk where 'here' is other than guessing that the 'korean' part of your user name is literal but NZ is kind of starved to certain kinds of technical talent and if you have college degrees and a working history in those fields they will waive 80% of the normal immigration bullshit and fast-track you in to resident work status.

ohgodohfuck this is actually happening, i'm gonna log off for a bit this is just a bit too exciting and kina overwheming

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

:respek:

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

PDP-1 posted:

idk where 'here' is other than guessing that the 'korean' part of your user name is literal but NZ is kind of starved to certain kinds of technical talent and if you have college degrees and a working history in those fields they will waive 80% of the normal immigration bullshit and fast-track you in to resident work status.

ohgodohfuck this is actually happening, i'm gonna log off for a bit this is just a bit too exciting and kina overwheming

from what i've heard it's beautiful there but the food sucks rear end

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Sherbert Hoover posted:

lol a week for your badass sig

It is a powerful sig tbf

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

take some of us with you pdp-1.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

PDP-1 posted:

Gratz, I never been to NZ but I had a fling with a girl from there. She played one of the hobbit extras in Lord of the Rings

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
It was a short relationship :imunfunny:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

half of nz was in those movies

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

lmao

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

stole your lmao vim. owned

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

Sherbert Hoover posted:

from what i've heard it's beautiful there but the food sucks rear end

i said i was gonna log off but i gotta put a big :wrong: on this. the food is amazing as is the coffee. the last time i was in auckland i tried to take a photo of a completely random street that had like 12 different cultural cuisines to choose from, it wasn't even a place particularly noted for being a foodie paradise.

NZ, you had me at being a country fueled by good coffee and savory pies - you don't have to try so hard beyond that.

but yeah, the scenery is amazing, mostly. just look at a topological map - if it's flat that area is boring sheep farms, if it's mountainous it's cool as heck

ok, logging off for realz now

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

PDP-1 posted:

well dont have a degree but i have years and years of experience lol. I"m not in korea tho.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Carville played a huge part in the democratic party’s descent into neoliberalism and its inability to do anything other than champion a horrible hyper-capitalist status quo with a few superficial niceties. It’s been 30 years of this poo poo James, I don’t blame young people for being loving jaded and not really giving a poo poo if Trump gets in for another four years.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

give your house away to a few goons to make the goonhouse project a reality

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
no mods no masters

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol eat poo poo James. your wife wins

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Collin Rugg has a cybertruck in his bio unironically, thinks there's been massive voter fraud, reports on Tucker Carlson interviews and for whatever reason keeps posting about crimes mainly by people who aren't white.

Let's all ask him his opinion on Tesla stock prices over in the Musk thread.

Edit: Haha, one of the first suggested posters based on Collin Rugg is catturd

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gently caress you

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Im about to go into this orientation like a kid i used to be - awkward, stupid, and overdressed to cover both of those qualities up and it makes it worse

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

save me president trump

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

emfive posted:

being mad at the literal Crypt Keeper is somewhat irrational.

its noy my fault i think libearal s were designe to annoy me

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

thehandtruck posted:

its noy my fault i think libearal s were designe to annoy me

i dont have archives anymore cause i got banned doing goatse at the adult forums but once manyy years ago kolas marching and her goons made fun of me for posting mad against liberals and i got my feelings hurt and i wish i could find it. they repled with tha t blcak and white bird saying "liberals" and i was like, "well, yeah"

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

there's a cybertruckp parked across teh street shouldi go look at it

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

if i was mister presidnt's daddy i would put him across my shoulder and give him burpies and make him feel nice and if he farts ill go "aww does baby feel better" and it'd go "spurt spurt" and id rub baby's back gently and mister baby trump would fall asleep on my shoulder and spittle onto the little towel i had for him

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

thehandtruck posted:

i dont have archives anymore cause i got banned doing goatse at the adult forums but once manyy years ago kolas marching and her goons made fun of me for posting mad against liberals and i got my feelings hurt and i wish i could find it. they repled with tha t blcak and white bird saying "liberals" and i was like, "well, yeah"

actualy now that i think about it this is my villian origina story. it's how i became the most powerful and villionous poster of all time. most nootoriously, with the most offensive and mean rapsheet.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/TotalSeasons/status/1785235435238637848

mornin' :coffee:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
Hillary Clinton has poisoned my body and destroyed my sinuses, please Donald trump cure me of the liberal poison!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

PDP-1 posted:

also where is @CODChimera, i posted like a year ago about a possible job in NZ and it had many delays but we finally signed an employment agreement last night, pending NZ immigration agreeing that i have not robbed too many banks to be considered a person of poor moral standing.

apparently i gotta also pass a health check, they're sensitive about people moving to NZ for free health care but if i can pass the standard of not having active cancer i think it's a go?

then i just have to liquidate 90% of my possessions into money/donations/trash within three months and fly a one way ticket to Wellington and i'll be free of living in lovely rear end florida forever

just absolutely pacing in circles around the living room right now, this is gonna be so much work but also lead to a better life, ohgodofuck, so much work but hopefully worth it in the end

wow awesome!! hope it works for you. florida to wellington is a nice upgrade, id imagine

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

shut up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gently caress you