Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
"I will continue to update the book of c-spam until the next election"

*finger on monkey paw curls, twoday is forced to write the book for the rest of his life*

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

twoday posted:

"I will continue to update the book of c-spam until the next election"

*finger on monkey paw curls, twoday is forced to write the book for the rest of his life*

lol you're gonna be the wandering cspammer, roaming the wastelands for three thousand years

twoday
May 4, 2005

mlmp08 posted:

https://twitter.com/operatormaid/status/1245156355754901507?s=21

I’m the penultimate nuclear strike that barely succeeds in rebounding down to conventional war before the conflict then hits nuclear escape velocity.

twoday has issued a correction as of 04:19 on Apr 6, 2020

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol

twoday
May 4, 2005

Just realized that there was a second even more insane version of this and tried to cram in all of that stuff too:

https://twitter.com/OperatorMaid/status/1245154580054319105?s=19

twoday has issued a correction as of 05:07 on Apr 6, 2020

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
fighting war the warfighter way

twoday
May 4, 2005

you may dislike Bush but at least repelling the armies of Gog and Magog was a warfighting escalation philosophy you could wrap your head around

twoday
May 4, 2005

twoday has issued a correction as of 23:16 on Apr 9, 2020

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

I mean, I would expect Japanese folk to have one of the highest % of bidet users, but if it works, it works

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

a future dark age scholar after finding the book of c-spam:

i hath conſultede an ancient tome, that i might gleam wiſdom from the ſages of auld, and in the undertaking i hath learned that thiſ plague, which hath tormenede our folk and vex'd our moſt learnt ſcholarſ, can be preventede by the regular imbibing of the ſmoke generatede from the burning of the hempe flower

Ansar Santa has issued a correction as of 02:32 on Apr 14, 2020

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.
I am intrigued and would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Also,

facetoucher cat posted:

Anyone who knows symbolism want to interpret the asphalt fix as seen from my new balcony? Because with the plague, locusts, soon falling of the United States of America, I'm just a little wary

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

twoday
May 4, 2005

Holy poo poo, I was too slow

twoday
May 4, 2005

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

got to 'that's pretty powerful', dead from the lmao

twoday
May 4, 2005

this book practically writes itself

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

the presdient is beautiful. twoday you are beautiful. the entire world is beauty. beauty and sorrow. and lies. and jagged knives. and 20 million tons of crude oil. and a fire.

twoday
May 4, 2005

you too, friend

twoday
May 4, 2005

lmao

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Ha
Fast!

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Two-day you should have a page where in blood red ink is just "WHERE THE gently caress IS MY MONEY"

twoday
May 4, 2005

SardonicTyrant posted:

Two-day you should have a page where in blood red ink is just "WHERE THE gently caress IS MY MONEY"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
lmao

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

this didn’t age well

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

A knockout!

"Does a number on the lungs" is such a great phrase, it's true of covid-19 and chlorine

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

LMAO

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Twoday when do you think the book will be finished? I'd love to give this to a friend for a wedding gift.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Well it's running out of pages already but my plan was to keep it going till the election on loose paper if I have to. That seems like a natural point

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

When the book gets finished it should be copied and buried into a time capsule to help to explain to future generations what happen in Trump's America.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
time for a spine extension

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The CSPAM version of a Canticle for Leibowitz

blacksocks
Feb 20, 2007

I feel like the lead up to the election, and the meltdowns immediately after, will have a slightly different flavor.... Maybe two volumes then?

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

The Book of CSPAM: Revelations?

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

eh, time to expand the horizons

go for a full testament

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

I'm worried that i'll forget some of the references as time goes on. Like right know I get that the trump signature with the big straight line is the unemployment spike, but like 10 years from now when i find the copy of the book again, and start going through it maybe i wont remember. on the one hand i could see a codex or joke explainer might ruining the fun a bit, but maybe it'd be good. idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

as a codex it should be mysterious, scholars of the future will devote countless hours to trying to understand the references, I ain't gonna make it easy for them