Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
motherfucker now i cant get past the part in wall street kid where you need to buy your wife a diamond tiara. gently caress this game is hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

cumshitter posted:

C'mon man, give me a break. I was adjusting to my first day on the job. Like they literally had ash trays in the men's room stalls in case you needed to smoke and poo poo. I was not prepared for the old man power levels I met, and on top of that I was meeting them on their home turf.

That is fair, with the ashtray right next to the customary business hole it can be hard to a focus.

That being said while MUFF took a pounding they really tightened their
game.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

That is fair, with the ashtray right next to the customary business hole it can be hard to a focus.

That being said while MUFF took a pounding they really tightened their
game.

like apparently a lady who was the girl in charge of stock trades spent every afternoon for a decade before she retired passed out on the couch in the wonen's restroom. every day, getting paid for it

the mens room never had a couch. we couldnt even dream of a couch. our need to compete precluded the existence of a couch. even in this moment i would kill and murder and crack skulls open just so i could telll peoiple how much they should love the couch

cumshitter has issued a correction as of 13:07 on Mar 22, 2020

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

BabeLincoln420 12h
My stepfather (60) with a compromised immune system is going back to work amid the virus currently. He’s a hardcore MAGA person and thinks this is all just a hoax and nonsense

quote:

As said above my stepfather is a diabetic with a compromised immune system who is going back to work Monday. He thinks the virus is a bunch of BS and doesn’t expect to get it, even after the local government predicts 75% of my local population to get it. Me and my mother are preparing for quarantine as she could very easily get the virus. How do we convince him this is more serious than he actually thinks it is ??? (Note: he only believes in what Fox News/trump says and that’s it)

:911:

The profile seems like a real person too.

Dehumanize yourself and face to respiratory failure.

Butter Activities has issued a correction as of 13:15 on Mar 22, 2020

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the US government built me up and tore me down and turned me into an interior designer who kills without a moment's hesitation., these are your tax dollars at work *kisses biceps*

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

BabeLincoln420 12h
My stepfather (60) with a compromised immune system is going back to work amid the virus currently. He’s a hardcore MAGA person and thinks this is all just a hoax and nonsense

:911:

The profile seems like a real person too.

Dehumanize yourself and face to respiratory failure.

At this point its hard to completely blame Trump/FN for this sort of behavior, because they've totally changed their tune on the seriousness of the virus. Folks like these aren't zombies that believe whatever Trump tells them, its more like Trumps initial reaction on an issue just crystalizes in their mind forever? I dont get it, its not pure slavish authoritarianism, they just never update their position, even if their Strong Daddy tells them to.

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?
People are devoted to Trump in large part because they already agree with what he says when he's riffing off the cuff ("he tells it like it is") vs. reading low-energy prepared speeches. They ignore the latter because it doesn't fit their worldview.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

One More Fat Nerd posted:

its hard to completely blame Trump/FN for this sort of behavior

:chloe:

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

At this point its hard to completely blame Trump/FN for this sort of behavior, because they've totally changed their tune on the seriousness of the virus. Folks like these aren't zombies that believe whatever Trump tells them, its more like Trumps initial reaction on an issue just crystalizes in their mind forever? I dont get it, its not pure slavish authoritarianism, they just never update their position, even if their Strong Daddy tells them to.

These sorts will process the change in tone as "Poor Trump/Fox are being forced to say this by the globalists! See? Watch the blinking! That's Morris code for "don't listen!""

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

ChipNDip posted:

They ignore the latter because it doesn't fit their worldview.

Grape posted:

These sorts will process the change in tone as "Poor Trump/Fox are being forced to say this by the globalists! See? Watch the blinking! That's Morris code for "don't listen!""

yeah, they listen when he says what they already agree with, and when he says something to the contrary they've been taught hundreds of different ways to justify / dismiss / ignore what's being said.

"oh he has to say XYZ because otherwise he'd get in trouble with the PC police and they'd send him to jail" *conveniently ignores all of the racist/sexist/etc. poo poo he says every hour, on the hour with no repercussion"

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Trump's whole deal during the campaign was saying tons of contradictory stuff so people could basically read whatever they want into him.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/BillyCorben/status/1241747894304210945

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Trump and Fox News always got their influence from telling boomers what they wanted to hear, because they won't listen to anything else. Actively trying to make the virus worse out of idiot spite towards Big Scientist trying to to tell them what to do isn't some rightwing conspiracy, it's the basic mean old piece of poo poo instinct innate to the population that the rightwing simply harnesses to political ends.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1241783282682998786

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

boostraps, Rand. Bootstraps.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

as a wealthy white man, i thought nothing trump could do would affect me

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

He's missing part of a lung too btw, lmao

mellifluous
Jun 28, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Is that a result of his neighbour tackling him in a dispute over grass clippings?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

lmao hopefully this fucker gets the roni

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

I hope Rand Paul dies.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I hope Rand Paul dies.

So does the neighbor who bodyslammed him... Is that you?

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I hope Rand Paul dies.

He's asymptomatic. He'll probably use that to claim it's no big deal and delay even more help.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mellifluous posted:

Is that a result of his neighbour tackling him in a dispute over grass clippings?

Yep! He flew to Canada to have the operation performed there under their socialized healthcare system

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

https://twitter.com/jbouie/status/1241807003049168905

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1241813287504732160

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

Who the gently caress was dumb enough to think that Trump would ever be anything more dignified than a carnival barker?

My dad unironically gave me the "Don't worry, he'll mature out of respect for the office" lecture when I visited him in Christmas of 2016

lol

Trazz has issued a correction as of 05:49 on Mar 23, 2020

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

I get baffled too when motherfuckers in a position of responsibility spout ridiculous horseshit like this, but maybe giving it such a calm and gentle "...okay, but-" response is part of the problem.

"it's the fastest growing news network-" you know what? You have the critical thinking skills of a dog, leave your things by the door and go home, maybe we can find a parking lot you won't gently caress up sweeping, you colossal smoothbrain.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

davidspackage posted:

I get baffled too when motherfuckers in a position of responsibility spout ridiculous horseshit like this, but maybe giving it such a calm and gentle "...okay, but-" response is part of the problem.

"it's the fastest growing news network-" you know what? You have the critical thinking skills of a dog, leave your things by the door and go home, maybe we can find a parking lot you won't gently caress up sweeping, you colossal smoothbrain.

excuse me, that so-called "smoothbrain" is a duly elected official of some swampland in southern florida

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/charlesornstein/status/1242175861211779075?s=20

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lol go and google "chloroquine fish tank"

top three results are the new york post, fox news, and daily mail all but telling their idiot audiences to stock up on fish tank cleaner to fight the corvids

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Dustcat posted:

lol go and google "chloroquine fish tank"

top three results are the new york post, fox news, and daily mail all but telling their idiot audiences to stock up on fish tank cleaner to fight the corvids

Crows never forget

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I'm all in on boomer death by fish tank

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Owned

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

:fsmug:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
One comforting thing about living in hell is that Trump voters are right here with us.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

One comforting thing about living in hell is that Trump voters are right here with us.
Yeah, but they're enjoying it. I want them to be miserable.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Casimir Radon posted:

Yeah, but they're enjoying it. I want them to be miserable.

No I mean the ones dying and in the hospital. They are not enjoying it

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Elephant Ambush posted:

shouldn't be news that Hell has demons

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

No I mean the ones dying and in the hospital. They are not enjoying it
They died thinking they've won.

I'M A HOSPICE NURSE. I SNEAK INTO THE ROOMS OF MAGA PATIENTS AND TELL THEM THAT DONNIE GOT HIS HEAD STUCK IN A JAR OF HONEY AND FELL DOWN THE STAIRS. THEN I LAUGH AT THEM WHILE THE LIGHT LEAVES THEIR EYES.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

There's a very good chance these two geniuses don't even have the drat virus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Powered Descent posted:

There's a very good chance these two geniuses don't even have the drat virus.

One of 'em definitely doesn't