Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

A_Druish_Princess
Jan 12, 2024

Greg Legg posted:

I have an 889 day streak on Duolingo Spanish but I'm still not very good. I used to supplement my learning by watching The Simpsons in Spanish (seasons 2 - 8), but right now whenever the TV goes on the kids hijack it (we are currently watching the second paw patrol movie). I can kinda sorta get some words and phrases, but not so much. Like, my son's friend's dad is Mexican and when he speaks Spanish it's mostly beyond me. I would like to be able to have a conversation with someone in a language other than English because I think that would be neat, but that day is still very far off. Perhaps during the tail end of the second Trump administration.

Now that I think of it, I should look around because one of the community colleges around here might offer an online course.

Beer hola

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Greg Legg posted:

I have an 889 day streak on Duolingo Spanish but I'm still not very good. I used to supplement my learning by watching The Simpsons in Spanish (seasons 2 - 8), but right now whenever the TV goes on the kids hijack it (we are currently watching the second paw patrol movie). I can kinda sorta get some words and phrases, but not so much. Like, my son's friend's dad is Mexican and when he speaks Spanish it's mostly beyond me. I would like to be able to have a conversation with someone in a language other than English because I think that would be neat, but that day is still very far off. Perhaps during the tail end of the second Trump administration.

Now that I think of it, I should look around because one of the community colleges around here might offer an online course.

Duolingo is from Pittsburgh

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

lol they kicked Candace Owens off this shitshow

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

King of the Hill and newer episodes of Bob's Burgers are funny because they don't go after the low-hanging fruit of punching down or making GBS threads on groups of vulnerable people. Not sure if Matt Walsh or Adam Corolla can figure that out.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
anyone who listened to loveline has already heard all four of adam's jokes

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Will watch.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Looks like Bob's Burgers so it';s got to be funny :)

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Joementum posted:

Four is pretty impressive, most transphobes just know that one attack helicopter joke.

William Bear has issued a correction as of 04:32 on May 13, 2024

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I think Fletcher from Pennywise was on Loveline once and threw up on Adam and Dr. Drew

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Joementum posted:

I think the funniest loveline bit I heard (and really the only funny thing I remember) was Adam constantly interrupting the doctor guy with weather reports or traffic updates or something like that.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I think the funniest loveline bit I heard (and really the only funny thing I remember) was Adam constantly interrupting the doctor guy with weather reports or traffic updates or something like that.

I guess you had to be there

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

WrasslorMonkey posted:

it was great when he’d get bored and play Earth Wind and Fire songs because those are great tunes

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://i.imgur.com/dpSOzQw.mp4

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Joementum posted:

I mostly remember him ranting about LA traffic. Simpler times.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Smiling Friends still great

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the artificial leg wasn't a leg

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

pillsburysoldier posted:

Smiling Friends still great

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

a.lo posted:

drat lol

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

is that Pickle or Pepper?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

a.lo posted:

lol

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Good Poup!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Zeriel posted:

kid to the left yoinked both bars as it slid off

lol holy poo poo i never noticed that

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

El Palo Mota posted:

Toopf

I hope that all of the incredible MOTHERS out there had an incredible day. You are the most special people of them all!!! ❤️Love, DONALD J. TRUMP, 45th President of the United States.

hes right

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

El Palo Mota posted:

Toopf

I hope that all of the incredible MOTHERS out there had an incredible day. You are the most special people of them all!!! ❤️Love, DONALD J. TRUMP, 45th President of the United States.

Even the haters, losers, and nasty women?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hey

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

i love donald trump

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Buddykins posted:

i love donald trump

he was great in Home Alone 2

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
smoobles!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

we love our smoobles, dont we folks?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Im in too good of a mood so just waiting for the next hammer to fall and wreck my poo poo. :stoked:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

truly they will inherit the earth

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPjHRvYcBZY

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
is trump

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
tunty

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Greg Legg posted:

just go hang out with your kid's friend's dad and his friends. you'll pick up conversational spanish in no time

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
topololip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Buddykins posted:

Im in too good of a mood so just waiting for the next hammer to fall and wreck my poo poo. :stoked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU5LMG3WFBw