Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Buddykins posted:

could definitely go for some za'

One ham, banana, pineapple, egg and curry pizza coming right up sir. Heavy on the onion and garlic, naturally.

You want any sauces on there or just a few dollops of sour cream?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
You can say "barron - melania" in a deep voice like the Koyaanisqatsi song

if you want to I mean, like it's not necessary

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
if you want to learn Spanish you can watch all of this nice lady's videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx_UMk9ykc0

she's like the aunt you wish you had because you would have gotten loving awesome and freakishly spicy food at holidays. Anyway you can listen to her videos and pick up a lot, plus you can learn to make killer (literally) food.

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
https://x.com/eorden/status/1789983900082545057

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

drat this poo poo is still going?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Buddykins posted:

drat this poo poo is still going?

we all live to see another day

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I'm ready for the weekend, me boys

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

emfive posted:

You can say "barron - melania" in a deep voice like the Koyaanisqatsi song

if you want to I mean, like it's not necessary

:hmmyes: i've been looking for a new mantra

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

I'm ready for the weekend, me boys

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:borked:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Lol whats going on in Nevada

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Zerg Mans posted:

Lol whats going on in Nevada

elon musk is tunneling to the center of the earth like a retarded south african mole

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/wildebeestwo/status/1789650151302172941?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Healthcare plz
Not hotdogs on little parachutes

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

a.lo posted:

Healthcare plz

hot dogs are a form of healthcare

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
when someone tells me to stop posting "timp"

https://twitter.com/DiabolicalSpuds/status/1789785801984765989

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

a.lo posted:

Healthcare plz

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1261004586359422979

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Since when has sleeping in the bus been forbidden?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

you may not like it but this is peak dudes rock lifestyle

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"u will give urself a concussion!"

"nothin i havent had before!"

lol

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

The Alchemist posted:

Since when has sleeping in the bus been forbidden?

Nothing wrong with sleeping on the bus, but it seems it is blocking the enterance/exit of the bus which could be a problem if an accident were to occur. Even the driver can’t get to his seat because of the man. I know you think this funny because you don’t take public transit but you sorta have to take the public into consideration when they get on and off the bus.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Yeah but think of how many hearts this will get on TikTok

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

holtemon posted:

Yeah but think of how many hearts this will get on TikTok

Clout chasers……..I hate ythis country.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

a.lo posted:

Nothing wrong with sleeping on the bus, but it seems it is blocking the enterance/exit of the bus which could be a problem if an accident were to occur. Even the driver can’t get to his seat because of the man. I know you think this funny because you don’t take public transit but you sorta have to take the public into consideration when they get on and off the bus.

Just go under

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

The Alchemist posted:

Just go under

Why

gregday
May 23, 2003

does anybody have that good tweetman clip where it plays the Tequila song but ends with trump saying “the N word”

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Fuckt Tupp posted:

"u will give urself a concussion!"

"nothin i havent had before!"

lol

I had a concussion once and for several years I did not realize that I was not conscious for a significant period of time (like at least a half hour, maybe an hour).

I fell off a bike as a small child and hit a curb with my head.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I'm fine now.

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

gregday posted:

does anybody have that good tweetman clip where it plays the Tequila song but ends with trump saying “the N word”

https://twitter.com/Goodtweet_man/status/1653962298363445250

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

theyre banning tiktok so zoomers and gen alpha dont get any ideas when they see this

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Asproigerosis posted:

I heard the glennsters tried to take away our guns. hosed up.

and they claim to want to hug and kiss a Constitutional Lawyer?? glenn would not approve

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
America: Where's the "No Hammock" sign??

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Wait the "late great Hannibal Lector" thing was REAL?! I thought that was AI voice over a video clip.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

a.lo posted:

i don’t have sympathy for people who fight with the driver either. shut the gently caress up i want to go home

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Has Europapa condemned Hamas yet?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

online someone said that this is a new generation’s King of the Hill but Hank was always a kind hearted person. even if he did not understand you, he was generally cool with your existence. I just watched an episode yesterday where Bobby wants to competitively grow roses. Hank eventually helps him in this even though growing roses is for women.

I had forgotten how funny the show was but I truly doubt this daily wire poo poo will even be close. it will just be angry and mean.

hank loves his family and his friends and he goes to great lengths to understand and support them, even confronting his own biases and prejudices. hank hill ftw

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

whatever happened to good soup

did harton chase him away

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Tom Tucker posted:

Wait the "late great Hannibal Lector" thing was REAL?! I thought that was AI voice over a video clip.

Many such cases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Tom Tucker posted:

lol