Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Dass man das Grundeinkommen jetzt auch in der hohlen Erde bekommt hab ich ja noch nie gehört. Aber eigentlich ist das ja ein gutes Zeichen, dass sogar das rechte Spektrum anfängt das Thema anzusprechen.

ob's da angekommen ist weiß ich nicht, aber auf dem mond soll's wohl schon soweit sein. :shrug: kannst ja mal die nächste reichsflugscheibe fragen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Die Esoszene der Weimarer Republik ist was für Kenner und Genießer. Da waren Gestalten unterwegs. Frage mich ob DM-Dingsbums in 100 Jahren auch nen Wikipediaartikel hat. Hoffentlich nicht als Führer und Reichskanzler ab 2025.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Der Christoph Hörstel und die Deutsche Mitte, der man übrigens nicht beitreten darf, wenn man zuvor in einer anderen Partei aktiv gewesen ist, warnt weiterhin ausdrücklich davor, in Flugzeuge einzusteigen. Kartellbosse, die in Wahrheit die gesamte Welt kontrollieren, wollen so Leute entführen und sie zwingen, nach ihrem Willen zu handeln. Besonders Politiker sind betroffen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WQLP_YojCc

Es gibt noch etwa hundert weiterer dieser Videos mit so ziemlich allen bekannten Themen und noch mehr unbekannten Themen. Wählt die Deutsche Mitte, sie ist sehr neu.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
Interessant! Ich brauche allerdings mehr Informationen zu den Kartellbossen. Was sind das für Menschen? Würden sie mich als Student auch kontrollieren wollen? Gibt es auch Frauen unter den Kartellbossen und was ist ihre Einstellung zum Thema Umwelt? Vielleicht wollen sie durch das Warnen vor Flugzeugen nur auf die Umweltbelastung aufmerksam machen. Ich denke, die Kartellbosse werden missverstanden.

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

Multilake posted:

Interessant! Ich brauche allerdings mehr Informationen zu den Kartellbossen. Was sind das für Menschen? Würden sie mich als Student auch kontrollieren wollen? Gibt es auch Frauen unter den Kartellbossen und was ist ihre Einstellung zum Thema Umwelt? Vielleicht wollen sie durch das Warnen vor Flugzeugen nur auf die Umweltbelastung aufmerksam machen. Ich denke, die Kartellbosse werden missverstanden.

(((Kartellbosse))) würde ich mal vermuten.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Come, friend Xavier, and gently caress us up (the storm, not the singer). Hope none of you northern-half-of-Germany-dwellers are trying to use a train right now, or for the last couple of hours if you're a Fischkopf

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Smirr posted:

Come, friend Xavier, and gently caress us up (the storm, not the singer). Hope none of you northern-half-of-Germany-dwellers are trying to use a train right now, or for the last couple of hours if you're a Fischkopf

I lived through it, Baum infront of my moms house flattened a random parked car, but otherwise no damage here.

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

My damage is that Xavier kept me from getting on a train back to Hamburg. I'm stuck in suburbia, help me

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

These microparties are getting increasingly more bizarre

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Mitte

- bedingungsloses Grundeinkommen einzuführen; Solidarisches Grundeinkommen in Höhe von etwa 1200 Euro

- Die Partei fordert eine Vereinfachung und langfristig eine weitgehende Abschaffung des Steuersystems

- (strebt) die Anerkennung „ganzheitlicher“ Methoden an. Die Deutsche Mitte steht Impfungen ablehnend gegenüber und will das „Impf-Mobbing“ beenden. Sie sieht die „wahren Krankheitsursachen“ beispielsweise in Pestiziden, Umwelt- und Medikamentengiften, Elektrosmog, Junkfood und Luftverschmutzung.

- Weiteren lehnt die Deutsche Mitte Gender-Mainstreaming ab

- verlangt die „Offenlegung von Geheimdokumenten, beispielsweise über Spionage, neue Technologien und außerirdisches Leben“.

wtf? Greens meets Piraten meets Freep meets Ron Paul meets alt-right meets chemtrails meets nazis. Are the Russians now astroturfing new custom ideologies? Is this a market test for a new product?
Oh, you found my mom.

(Although she's a [2nd wave] feminist and union member.)

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Goa Tse-tung posted:

Baum infront of my moms house flattened a random parked car
Linksfaschistenbaum

e: Rotbuche

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

My Lovely Horse posted:

Linksfaschistenbaum

e: Rotbuche

umgeworfen von einem wildwachsenden antifarn

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

botany posted:

umgeworfen von einem wildwachsenden antifarn

lol

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
(((Rot)))buche

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

cebrail posted:

My damage is that Xavier kept me from getting on a train back to Hamburg. I'm stuck in suburbia, help me

take the time to enjoy your personal space

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

haldolium posted:

take the time to enjoy your personal space

I assume that's the platform for people wanting to leave Berlin?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

To the surprise of exactly no-one, good ol' KTG upgraded from a fake dissertation right to a fake company of which he's the "chairman"

- Weiteren lehnt die Deutsche Mitte Gender-Mainstreaming ab

Da sollten sie sich mal anstrengen, die AfD ist ihnen da längst voraus...

...eigentlich wollte ich hier ja ein AfD-Plakat posten das ich kürzlich gesehen habe und wo sinngemäß draufstand: "Gender-Wahn stoppen! Deutschland ist sich einig: Mann und Frau sind verschieden!". Aber dann hab ich stattdessen das hier gefunden, und uhm, äh...

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Randler posted:

I assume that's the platform for people wanting to leave Berlin?

Um, actually, it's the eastbound terminus of the U5 at Alexanderplatz. The S-Bahn stopped working a while ago in 2009, heheh :D so all the Speckgürtel-Ossis switched to the U5. But, as you can see, it has also been shortened from its usual terminus at Hönow to Tierpark, which is the last subterranean stop on that line and, fun fact, the only subterranean U-Bahn station built in the DDR. Choo choo 🚂🚃🚄🚅🚆🚇🚈🚉🚊🚝🚞🚋 Hope everyone found this train post informative. The Tierpark is coincidentally also where your mom lives, and all those people are queueing to have sex with her

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

Smirr posted:

Um, actually, it's the eastbound terminus of the U5 at Alexanderplatz. The S-Bahn stopped working a while ago in 2009, heheh :D so all the Speckgürtel-Ossis switched to the U5. But, as you can see, it has also been shortened from its usual terminus at Hönow to Tierpark, which is the last subterranean stop on that line and, fun fact, the only subterranean U-Bahn station built in the DDR. Choo choo 🚂🚃🚄🚅🚆🚇🚈🚉🚊🚝🚞🚋 Hope everyone found this train post informative. The Tierpark is coincidentally also where your mom lives, and all those people are queueing to have sex with her

Found out today that my boss is a major train sperg, so this post relates to me

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Smirr posted:

i've been on rollercoasters that were less of a ride than this post, a+

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Smirr posted:

The Tierpark is coincidentally also where your mom lives, and all those people are queueing to have sex with her
Is that the famous Berliner Schnauze? :discourse:

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

System Metternich posted:

To the surprise of exactly no-one, good ol' KTG upgraded from a fake dissertation right to a fake company of which he's the "chairman"

Da sollten sie sich mal anstrengen, die AfD ist ihnen da längst voraus...

...eigentlich wollte ich hier ja ein AfD-Plakat posten das ich kürzlich gesehen habe und wo sinngemäß draufstand: "Gender-Wahn stoppen! Deutschland ist sich einig: Mann und Frau sind verschieden!". Aber dann hab ich stattdessen das hier gefunden, und uhm, äh...

Ich bin ein brauner Schwuler, weil..

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Xavier must have hit a tree here or something, there is a Feuerwehr crew outside running a loud as gently caress Motorsäge right now :mad:

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

Multilake posted:

Ich bin ein brauner Schwuler, weil..

... ich schon immer mal an der Nacht der langen "Messer" teilnehmen wollte. ;)

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
post headlines that are also the title of your sextape!

http://www.rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/duesseldorf/airbus-a380-spektakulaere-landung-bei-sturm-xavier-am-flughafen-duesseldorf-aid-1.7126484

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

Easy

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

http://www.zeit.de/freitext/2017/10/06/meinung-meinungsfreiheit-reh/

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/wolfgang-schaeuble-haette-das-nicht-auch-der-kassenwart-vom-kegelclub-hingekriegt-a-1171460.html

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

http://www.zeit.de/wirtschaft/2017-09/brasilien-armut-favela-michel-temer

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

[quote="„niethan“" post="„477112200“"]
http://www.zeit.de/freitext/2017/10/06/meinung-meinungsfreiheit-reh/
[/quote]

Scheint aber ein ganz unentschlossener Plot zu sein!

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I have just returned from ze Reichsparteitagsgelände in Nuremberg and it is utterly insane how obnoxiously oversized and absolutely godawfully dog ugly all that poo poo is.

Also did you realize that the Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge is housed in an SS barracks?

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundesamt_f%C3%BCr_Migration_und_Fl%C3%BCchtlinge

e: I swear to god if they somehow give Guttenberg a Regierungsamt again I officially give up on this retarded country

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
http://www.zeit.de/kultur/musik/2017-10/wanda-niente-neues-album
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/steuerschlupfloch-was-steckt-hinter-cum-cum-14213422.html

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

http://plus.faz.net/rhein-main-zeitung/2017-10-06/am-fleischwolf-wirds-einsam/64525.html
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/immobilien/wohnen/neue-haeuser-schoenes-grauen-15227394.html

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Wenn wir was aus der Geschichte gelernt haben, dann dass man Bayern von der Kanzlerschaft fern halten muss.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Randler posted:

Wenn wir was aus der Geschichte gelernt haben, dann dass man Bayern von der Kanzlerschaft fern halten muss.
Was wir gelernt haben, ist dass die das ganz gut selber schaffen.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Sooooo, we finally have a Union agreement on refugee reform. Whatever happens in the coalition talks, it's not going to be worse than this now.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/umstrittene-obergrenze-cdu-und-csu-erzielen-kompromiss-bei-fluechtlingspolitik-1.3700416

Some Swiss guy itt already called it: no actual change at all, but some meaningless platitudes to calm down people who are freaking out about brown people in the streets

- the government will try to keep the number of yearly refugees to 200k(just a meaningless phrase, no actual policy attached to it)
- refugees should be housed in dedicated asylum shelters while they are waiting to be processed
- some immigration law reforms to make it easier for highly qualified people to immigrate here aka more brown people in the streets(lol, the CSU hick base is not gonna like this very much?)

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Sooooo, we finally have a Union agreement on refugee reform. Whatever happens in the coalition talks, it's not going to be worse than this now.

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/umstrittene-obergrenze-cdu-und-csu-erzielen-kompromiss-bei-fluechtlingspolitik-1.3700416

Some Swiss guy itt already called it: no actual change at all, but some meaningless platitudes to calm down people who are freaking out about brown people in the streets

- the government will try to keep the number of yearly refugees to 200k(just a meaningless phrase, no actual policy attached to it)
- refugees should be housed in dedicated asylum shelters while they are waiting to be processed
- some immigration law reforms to make it easier for highly qualified people to immigrate here aka more brown people in the streets(lol, the CSU hick base is not gonna like this very much?)

1. The German border will be guarded by the Kurz and Strache anyway, so it doesn't matter that much whether Germany closes it's borders to refugees.
2. The number would be the guideline for a new Bundesregierung, meaning it would be required to take necessary actions to keep the numbers below 200k or take it to the Bundestag.
3. The Facharbeiterzuzugsgesetz was already in the CDU/CSU election platform. It's doubtful that it will lead to a very high number of migrants given the requirements.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Are there any good proposals around?

By "good" I mean, fairly open borders plus hardcore "melting pot" effective integration plus targeted recruitment of foreign elites :v:

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Cingulate posted:

Are there any good proposals around?

By "good" I mean, fairly open borders plus hardcore "melting pot" effective integration plus targeted recruitment of foreign elites :v:

Why would you want open borders though? What do you think that would accomplish?

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

The words "open borders" have lost all meaning anyway. No two people mean the same thing when they talk about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
I wonder, currently about 0.5% of refugees actually get "Asyl" status in Germany (source: http://www.bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Publikationen/Flyer/flyer-schluesselzahlen-asyl-halbjahr-2017.pdf?__blob=publicationFile)

Why are we calling it that if almost no one is getting "Asyl"?