Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

hes got the gravy in him tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Cuttlefush posted:

yeah he's not wrong and lol at the 100s of his name that we've seen but you really need someone to manage your communications. and an fnln consult for any post over 100 words is mandatory. you cant just go full criminal minds on the little question thread like that... poo poo

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

unemployment has gotten the better of him

fizzier
Oct 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ペルケル...

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
fizzy, please

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
🤌🍝💈
🛻🛻🛻

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

(morgan freeman in wanted voice) someone shoot this weeb motherfucker right now!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

he’s dead imo

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

A full and luxurious head of hair, if you'll note.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

hate that thorn guy

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lib and let die posted:

A full and luxurious head of hair, if you'll note.

jealous?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
oh lald he postin

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

hate that thorn guy

yep

lumpentroll posted:

he’s dead imo

the only hope is it's long enough it won't be read

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

hate that thorn guy

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lumpentroll posted:

he’s dead imo

He can send a weepy apology pm to 3 admins and stop posting tonight and he'll be fine. I don't think he's gonna. God speed.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

if he dies he dies...

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

KirbyKhan posted:

He can send a weepy apology pm to 3 admins and stop posting tonight and he'll be fine. I don't think he's gonna. God speed.

is that what you did?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he's going ssj (super sicilian)

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i keep seeing the name Dagestan and all i can think is that a funny name for italy would be Dagostan

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
lald you retard lmfao

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

He really pissed me off with that last probation reason

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

(extremely Italian voice)

Lib and let die posted:

He really pissed-a me off with that last-a probation reason! mama mia!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

lald you are right but in the meantime I hope you are not killed

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
being right at an admin seems like one of the easiest ways to get killed

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

while I live, no harm will befall lald

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Oh look the weirdo Karen posters are suddenly very concerned about gore videos and pictures. Let's look at their post histories. Wow. Gbs ukriane thread, osha thread. schadenfreude thread. Interesting

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Oh look the weirdo Karen posters are suddenly very concerned about gore videos and pictures. Let's look at their post histories. Wow. Gbs ukriane thread, osha thread. schadenfreude thread. Interesting

going to make a rule outlawing tweet posts completely, the time is soon

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

speng31b posted:

shoulda been done awhile ago. people can post a screencap if they absolutely must

i keep hoping elon ends up destroys twitter, so the era of tweet posting can die. it seemed so close i could taste victory several times but alas

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Lib and let die posted:

He really pissed me off with that last probation reason

yeah he absolutely owned you and unfairly said you were fantasizing about murdering people when that's not even what going full criminal minds is and there's nothing you can do about it. you're going to have to accept that he played you like a fiddle, smashed you like a bug and probably doesnt remember it

dont post about it anymore. if you do it will get turned into you being a Problem and then you will get joe pesci style whacked. play some videogame

speng31b posted:

they genuinely suck loving rear end and add nothing of value. and they gently caress up page loading and make it slow. people posting tweets that need a click through to get any context or information should be doubletapped because thats not possible anymore

Cuttlefush has issued a correction as of 04:06 on Oct 30, 2023

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

speng31b posted:

the time was a year ago but soon is good also

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

yeah he absolutely owned you and unfairly said you were fantasizing about murdering people when that's not even what going full criminal minds is and there's nothing you can do about it. you're going to have to accept that he played you like a fiddle, smashed you like a bug and probably doesnt remember it

dont post about it anymore. if you do it will get turned into you being a Problem and then you will get joe pesci style whacked. play some videogame

just don't post about it in SAD lol it's not that hard

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

goons posting about how evil elon is and how twitter is full of nazis and yet they keep using his website... curious

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I waged a war on embeds years ago. it cost me my precious ik star.... good luck

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Lpzie posted:

you didn't wait until it was ready

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

timing is everything

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie posted:

you'll be rehabilitated in the post-rev comrade

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

ban navelgazing about twitter, not the tweets themselves. embeds load like poo poo and are a huge pain on mobile especially, but the problem with outlawing those posts in the i/p thread right now is that 99% of non-MSM coverage of the conflict is coming directly out of twitter and telegram.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Jonah Galtberg posted:

ban navelgazing about twitter, not the tweets themselves. embeds load like poo poo and are a huge pain on mobile especially, but the problem with outlawing those posts in the i/p thread right now is that 99% of non-MSM coverage of the conflict is coming directly out of twitter and telegram.

yeah that's probably a good starting point but if i had my way I'd ban embeds and do just image caps or copy paste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Jonah Galtberg posted:

yeah tweet with actual info is fine. obviously. there just are so few