Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
That woman seems oddly proud to be a shiity junkie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

My [28M] girlfriends [27F] hygiene is shocking.

quote:

We've been going out for just over two years and my girlfriend's hygiene, or lack of, is becoming a huge issue for me.

Where do I start? She smells. She is a large girl I must admit but there's a near constant odor. And I know what it is. Its her vagina.

When she gets in the car there's a frw minute window where the car stinks. Its a cliche but it's genuinely fishy. If I visit the bathroom after she's been? Fishy. When she takes her underwear off in the same room? Boom, ocean odours.

I'm unsure if she can reach her arse to wipe too. When she perches on the edge of the bed she'll often leave skid marks. On the towels after she's had a shower too. The odd chance I see her dirty underwear it's caked in poo poo.

She doesn't like to brush her teeth either ao they're gross. We haven't had sex in god knows how long. It literally smells so bad.

As I write this I know it sounds borderline unbelievable but I live with this poo poo. I try and make hints and start conversations ahe says I make smells up and there's no way I can smell these thing. Trust me I can.

God, I have to leave her dont I?

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Frog Act posted:

I [25F] am a grizzly bear and a guy [36M] pressured me into a relationship. I ate him and he was all like ouch stop why are you eating me

RIP, Timothy

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Ocean odors lady making me gag.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Frog Act posted:

I [25F] am an open heroin/opioid addict and a guy [36M] pressured me into a relationship. I robbed him and now he's mad

Wow, I love this story. Like, it's a shame you're addicted to heroin, but you don't meet people quite this confident and unreserved about their identity very often.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Frog Act posted:

I [25F] am an open heroin/opioid addict and a guy [36M] pressured me into a relationship. I robbed him and now he's mad

lol

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
she is my hero and i hope she makes a habit of shattering white knights with saviour complexes

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Tashilicious posted:

she is my hero and i hope she makes a habit of shattering white knights with saviour complexes

we really have our own brand of stupid here

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Frog Act posted:

We've reached new levels of A Lot Going On Here

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

hawowanlawow posted:

we really have our own brand of stupid here

The guy being nice to the thieving junkie is actually the bad guy because...

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

LadyPictureShow posted:

Phones M19 F19

She's probably bored to death by you.

Gifts are an act of aggression
My (23F) sister (25f) gives obligations, not gifts. What do I do?

I would like to congratulate this lady for knowing how the Defcon system works.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Leon Einstein posted:

I don't think he was particularly nice to her.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

zakharov posted:

I don't think he was particularly nice to her.
Nicer than she was to him.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Leon Einstein posted:

It's not nice to feed someone's addiction in an attempt to get in their pants.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
at the very least, the pushy oblivious man learned a valuable lesson about drug addiction

"look, she may be a heroin addict who continually rejected me, but she's a total smokeshow! love conquers all, am i right?"

Mr. Fall Down Terror fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Aug 29, 2019

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Yes because a heroin addict is a reliable narrator.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Yeah, I think he was just an idiot that didn't think the pretty girl was actually an addict.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Leon Einstein posted:

Nicer than she was to him.

Neither person is wonderful here but pushing someone to date you who really doesn't want to doesn't seem "nice."

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I wonder how upfront she actually was with the guy about being on dope vs how upfront she's seeming on the internet.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
But was she dressed appropriately?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Coredump posted:

I wonder how upfront she actually was with the guy about being on dope vs how upfront she's seeming on the internet.

She said he thought she wasn't on drugs any longer, so I'm guessing not very. She's trying to frame it like the frog and the scorpion now and some dumb goons are falling for it.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

Frog Act posted:

Umm... so he shouldn’t be stalking her, but the whole “he knew I was a drug addict so...” does not relieve her of the responsibility of stealing from people who care about her to buy drugs.

He has an absolute right to be pissed at her, and she’s lucky he didn’t file a police report—because I guarantee that detoxing in jail is going to be way shittier than doing it at home.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

Leon Einstein posted:

She said he thought she wasn't on drugs any longer, so I'm guessing not very. She's trying to frame it like the frog and the scorpion now and some dumb goons are falling for it.

Well, burglarized,

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Leon Einstein posted:

She said he thought she wasn't on drugs any longer, so I'm guessing not very.

the 36 year old guy hitting on his 25 year old coworker constantly is probably... not the most observant guy

i think you are misinformed if you think goons feel her theft was somehow justified. you are equally misinformed if you do not think it is funny, though

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

Pinecone Sample posted:

Well, burglarized,

Huh?

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

To be clear I am not defending the thief here. She's responsible for her actions. But the guy is not exactly standing out as a paragon of virtue.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Both sides

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

luxury handset posted:

i think you are misinformed if you think goons feel her theft was somehow justified. you are equally misinformed if you do not think it is funny, though

I mean.... we got one who outright says it, so partially misinformed? 49% misinformed?

Tashilicious posted:

ad090
Oct 4, 2013

claws for alarm
Update: Best friend (33F) wanted me to lose weight for her wedding...

quote:

So wow that post blew up.. I ended up deleting it because my friend lost business over it. She had told a few of her close clients her plan. When it blew up and ended up on FB via different news outlets.. they were able to put two and two together. They decided they didn’t want her to be their PT any longer.. That was never ever my intention. Although I feel bad, play stupid games, win stupid prizes... Anyways- her and I talked in length. She admitted her true motivation was having before (my wedding photos) and after pictures (her wedding) of a “normal Mom transformed into a fit Mom”. She was also planning on having crop top dresses. After 3 pregnancies my abs are quite separated, and she wanted to “help”. She realized her motivations were selfish. She knew I would decline, so she had hoped presented this way I would do it for her... But yea, her concern was never my health. She admitted that multiple times.

To address a few things:

$2,500 plane tickets were for a family of 5. *I’ve also never hinted at wanting to lose weight. She knows I’m very comfortable with who I am. *Also my doctor is very happy with where I stand. I received many very strange messages and comments telling me my doctor is lying to me... I can assure you, my doctor would make a lot more money telling me I was fat and needing to run extra tests.. So he’s not going to lie about my health. That’s about the exact opposite of what a doctor does.. *My husband is not a sexist pig for saying he wanted to show me off at a nude beach. He’s my biggest supporter. He just meant that I don’t need to hide and I’m beautiful the way I am.

The fiancé wasn’t behind this.. but he’s pissed that I wouldn’t just do it for her... He literally said “Tell her anything over a size 4 is disgusting” in the background when I spoke to her. So good luck with your winner there...

After we spoke, I have decided that just I’m going to go to the wedding, and not be in the wedding. My family will stay home. She feels terrible, but we’ve been friends for almost 30 years. I’m also not going to fly out for her showers and bachelorette, which I would have done otherwise. This really put our friendship in perspective for me. She had stepped back a little since she got serious with her fiancé, and I didn’t realize the extent of it. He has some strong views on hating anyone over a size 4, and I realized she’s slowly picked these up as well. I have no idea what the friendship holds after this, but I still want to be there to cheer her on for the wedding.. but I don’t have to be immersed in every aspect.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

ad090 posted:

Update: Best friend (33F) wanted me to lose weight for her wedding...

:owned:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
My [28M] girlfriends [27F] hygiene is shocking.

quote:

We've been going out for just over two years and my girlfriend's hygiene, or lack of, is becoming a huge issue for me.

Where do I start? She smells. She is a large girl I must admit but there's a near constant odor. And I know what it is. Its her vagina.

When she gets in the car there's a frw minute window where the car stinks. Its a cliche but it's genuinely fishy. If I visit the bathroom after she's been? Fishy. When she takes her underwear off in the same room? Boom, ocean odours.

I'm unsure if she can reach her arse to wipe too. When she perches on the edge of the bed she'll often leave skid marks. On the towels after she's had a shower too. The odd chance I see her dirty underwear it's caked in poo poo.

She doesn't like to brush her teeth either ao they're gross. We haven't had sex in god knows how long. It literally smells so bad.

As I write this I know it sounds borderline unbelievable but I live with this poo poo. I try and make hints and start conversations ahe says I make smells up and there's no way I can smell these thing. Trust me I can.

God, I have to leave her dont I?
I thought the story about Shay ended with her dying in a hospital?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the enemy of my enemy is not my friend is really baby's first political lesson and should not be a difficult one

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Xik posted:

No poo poo, she sounds mentally unstable and like one fight away from going over the edge to physical abuse.

Throwing furniture around during a petty argument....
Bailing on your first class because you couldn't find a car park and then coming home and bashing yourself in the face with a phone..... Like what...

Maybe the people itt are so broke brained from their own lovely relationships but the dude isn't in the wrong here.

He posted some updates and more info.

quote:

Before this particular incident I was talking to her about needing some better coping mechanisms when things don't work out so she doesn't keep hitting herself in the head and I mentioned that I'd pay for therapy sessions but she seemed resistant to the idea (which came as a surprise because the last time we talked about it she seemed like she was looking forward to getting therapy.) This time she expressed concern that they might put her in a psychiatric hospital, it would go on her record, and she wouldn't be able to get a job in the medical industry.

quote:

After reading your comment I tried to talk to her to apologize and work things out but she's stonewalling me. I get that what I said might have been a low blow but it feels like she's being overly angry and unreasonable with this. I don't know how we'd break it off. We've been together for 4 years and we live together in an apartment with other roommates on a lease. We have pets together that are like our children, and if we split up there's a good chance I'd be moving very far away.

quote:

Trashing my stuff is a pretty new thing that pretty much just started happening with the other day when she threw some of my stuff on the floor. I don't remember what every argument we've had in the past was about but the one before this was because I basically said it wasn't abnormal for grown men to find teenage girls attractive and she thought I was defending pedophilia or something even though I was referring to post-pubescent young women. She got really in her feelings about it and got upset even though I was trying to make it clear that I'm not saying it's right, but that it's just a not-so-great natural aspect of our biology. Because of that she locked me out of the house on a hot day and threw all my stuff on the floor.

To be honest, these past few events have me feeling really, really low and for the first time in a long while I've actually been having a lot of suicidal thoughts.

They're both hosed up.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

hawowanlawow posted:

the enemy of my enemy is not my friend is really baby's first political lesson and should not be a difficult one

no, no no

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

All these awful redditor stories are making me experience bij

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

My Girlfriend Tells Me Every Single Detail About Her Past Lovers - While we’re having sex.

quote:

Dear How to Do It,

I have a pretty straightforward problem: My girlfriend only gets properly wet during sex when we talk about her having sex with other men. She talks about a lot of men from her past—stories that I assume are part fantasy, though I know she’s had a lot of partners. I didn’t take this personally at first, but it is literally every single time. After a long streak of this, I tried to say “Not this time, OK, babe?” She agreed, but then it became clear it needed to happen for her to be properly aroused. I go down on her and there is plenty of foreplay, but nothing else works. I suppose we could try lubing her up to help pave over her not being turned on enough, but that seems like it skirts the real problem. Is there any way to help her move on from her fixation on this kink? I nearly love the gal and other elements of our relationship tell me we’re attracted to each other, but I can’t spend the rest of my life listening to what other men have done to her every time we have sex.

-Storytime

quote:

Dear Storytime,

Have you had a serious conversation with your girlfriend about her tendency to recap previous adventures? Have you sat down with her and asked why she does that? What she gets out of it? What it does for her?

See, I think you’re making assumptions here and would be better able to navigate this situation if you had more information. I’d definitely be better able to give advice if I knew more about what’s happening. You’ve assumed that she has a kink for talking about past partners, and I can see why, but we don’t really know. So get in there and ask some questions.

It may turn out to be the case that your girlfriend just needs to talk and mistakenly assumed you’re a bit of a cuck. It might be that she’s trying to hint at what she wants you to do with these stories. It’s also possible she has a kink or a fetish.

If your girlfriend has a kink but wants to be with you, she can try making a list of other things that turn her on for the two of you to play with instead. If she has a full-blown fetish and it’s causing her distress to a point where she wants to change it, professional help is always an option. But that’s for her to decide, not you.

Personally i think he should break up with her, so she can tell his story to the next guy

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

chill out bro she might have just mistakenly assumed you’re a bit of a cuck

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
"Maybe she's telling you about how much better every other man was to make YOU feel better, have you ever thought of that?"

Also I love how the writer gives advice for him to get over it, and nothing at all saying he doesnt have to be in a relationship where his partner gets off on him feeling like poo poo

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

It’s possible your girlfriend assumed you’d be into her being gangbanged by five dudes in your apartment. You should sit her down and discuss boundaries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

goethe.cx posted:

It’s possible your girlfriend assumed you’d be into her being gangbanged by five dudes in your apartment. You should sit her down and discuss boundaries

And remember, it's up to her to decide it's a problem, not you