Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
How do I tell my parents my boyfriend may go to prison?

quote:

I (23) have been dating my boyfriend(33) for only 7months, although early stages we are both mad for each other and have talked about future plans including living together, having children, getting married etc...however, on our 2nd date he disclosed how he's under investigation for voyeurism at his old workplace and this is why his last relationship ended (a yr ago), resulting in separation from his 2 children (under 5). He has since fought to see them but she is adamant he wont be involved due to his voyeurism and now being put on the sex offenders list. I said from day 1 that there are worse things he could have done and worse things ive experienced and therefore I gave him a chance and ended up loving him. This man is the most genuine, caring and most connected person ive been with and ive had brutal emotionally and physically abusive relationships.I know he wouldnt lay a finger on me.

As his trial comes up I have no idea how to tell my parents about this...my mum loves him and can't wait for his visits...I'm terrified this will put him in a completely different light and they wont be able to shake the fact their daughters dating a sex offender....not only that, on his trial day I want my mum there to comfort me if things turn out for the worst and he does go to prison...if she rejects me for not telling the truth from day 1 or doesnt want anything to do with him i have no one to turn to for support...how on earth do i break this gently without destroying my relationship with my parents?

Forgot to mention he's also a sex addict but has been going to therapy for the last year so is showing he wants to change his behaviour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Pinecone Sample posted:

AITA for telling a woman she looked like a pint of melted rocky road ice cream
So there I was, pulling in to a Kroger parking lot.
This location makes perfect sense. Grocery store parking lots are loving insane, far more so than other lots.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

hawowanlawow posted:

the enemy of my enemy is not my friend is really baby's first political lesson and should not be a difficult one

The enemy of my enemy is next.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Pinecone Sample posted:

How do I tell my parents my boyfriend may go to prison?

Holy poo poo the call's coming from inside your naivety! Get out!

Also, I think she means exhibitionism instead of voyeurism. I would love to see her face when she hears what he's actually charged with at his trial, or more likely what moronic bullshit excuse she buys as to why she can't attend his trial.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

MagusofStars posted:

This location makes perfect sense. Grocery store parking lots are loving insane, far more so than other lots.

One time a crazy cat lady was shoveling all kinds of tissues and filth out of her car, just littering in a grocery store parking lot, and I decided to yell really loudly, "you're disgusting, ma'am, you don't belong in society, you cretin" for some reason, I must have been in a bad mood about something

She came at me to grab me, but I guess I made a scene and the grocery store manager was out there and grappled with her so I just left

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Admiralty Flag posted:

Holy poo poo the call's coming from inside your naivety! Get out!

Also, I think she means exhibitionism instead of voyeurism. I would love to see her face when she hears what he's actually charged with at his trial, or more likely what moronic bullshit excuse she buys as to why she can't attend his trial.

I figured he was recording in the loo or something like that, oi

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Pinecone Sample posted:

That's what I guessed for 'voyeurism resulting in sex offender registry status'.

How can I (36f) balance my need for security with his (40m) naturally outgoing personality after infidelity?

quote:

My husband is a naturally very friendly and outgoing person. He loves to be the centre of attention. Adores attention in fact. I am the very opposite, as a shy, quiet introvert.

In the past, his personality and desire for all the attention has caused a lot of issues between us. He is a very empathetic person (he has a few friends who call him "reverend" as a joke). He's good looking and funny and women definitely are drawn to him. He's also quite smart and an expert in his field, so a lot of times these women will come to him (online....often through facebook or twitter or some friend of a friend) to ask his advice.

There have been many times in the past when this has spiked my insecurity. I don't particularly want women seeking out my husband for advice. There have been times when (as far as I'm concerned) he's been too flirty. He's been too receptive to flirty women. He has weak boundaries and hasn't shut things down firmly enough. Once, early on, I caught some woman sending him nudes. He told me he was so sorry....she had been doing it for a while (before we were even together) and he just hadn't told her to stop. Stuff like that. He doesn't shut things down as firmly or quickly as I would like because I know he likes the attention. This is disrespectful to our relationship.

He ended up having an emotional affair with one woman from work last year. That one was very hard for me to get over and I nearly left. The issue now is that I am on HYPER ALERT. I have zero patience left for him texting women. If someone reaches out to him, if it goes beyond a quick answer I am very annoyed. He feels as long as he doesn't cross any boundaries and mentions it to me, it shouldn't be a problem.

Our latest issue is a woman that neither of us really know (she is from our hometown) messaged him with a genuine question. He answered. She commented about something he had posted. They discussed. She shared that she is having a hard time right now because her mom is sick. <-- it goes from there. Nothing inappropriate, but he's listening to her, expressing sympathy, checking to see how her mom is. And she obviously starts to feel comfortable with him. This is what bugs me. He tells me he'll never do anything inappropriate again and I need to learn to trust him.

I say he lost the right to text other women when he cheated on me. I've told him to lay off taking to other women for now. He says it's a fundamental part of his personality-----not only with women, but with men as well. I say he needs to curb it or I'm leaving. He says this is unhealthy. Who is right?

tldr: husband had an emotional affair now I feel very insecure and annoyed when any other women text him or reach out to him. He says I'm being illogical and controlling.

'Whoops! Sorry sweetie, guess I just forgot to tell her to stop sending me nudes!'

Someone in the comments knows the OP!

quote:

I spoke with him. He said you promised you’d forgiven him and that he wasn’t signed up to live under a microscope forever because he cheated. He’d have left you at that time if he knew that was going to be the deal.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

My boyfriend (26M) won’t stop going to his ex girlfriend to get his hair cut.

quote:

On mobile and at my wits end, sorry if this is a jumbled mess.

I (22F) will be celebrating my first anniversary with my s.o in about 2 weeks. Since the start of my relationship he has been going to his ex girlfriend (of 5 years) around once a month to get his hair cut. I absolutely hate it. Drives me nuts, I know I should trust him and I do. But there’s a part of me that worries that one day it’s gonna cause them to reconnect and that scares the loving poo poo out of me. I don’t have great history with my past partners and until getting with my current s.o I’ve never really had a healthy relationship.

For some background, since around May we haven’t been getting along the greatest. We’re not ones to have crazy screaming matches either. Instead we have the long talks where I somehow ALWAYS end up apologizing a few hours later and end up getting blown off for a few days. To the point of me getting upset throughout the course of the day(s) bc he will intentionally ignore me. Something else that really hurts at the end of the day.

So anytime I try to bring up the haircut issue, it will turn into how I’m a hypocrite and he has at some point gone though my phone and gotten upset over something he found.. usually nothing more than another guy replying to a selfie on iG story to compliment me and me saying thank you, or me venting to my friends about our issues. (Let me just say I don’t even know his phone password nor have I EVER gone through his phone) I’m currently sitting on his couch PISSED.

The other day it happened AGAIN. We had a big talk over text where it started out with me saying I wanted us to work through our current problems and I still love him although I don’t love our current problems. He immediately turned it around on me saying that he went through my phone again and found this conversation between and ex and myself where I received a dirty text from my ex and I replied with telling him I was in a relationship and that was inappropriate. He was completely rude to me about the entire thing until I bluffed and told him I knew he was talking to his ex.

He admitted that his ex had been cheated on recently and she was “messaging him when she was drunk and wanted attention and he mostly felt bad for her but nothing bad had been said” other than the fact that he told her he thought I was also cheating on him. Wtf. We got over it as I ended up apologizing for something just to end the fight. And then I’m here today and I just realized he went and got his haircut the same loving day we were fighting about her. And he just opened his phone and guess who he’s been snap chatting.

Is he cheating on me? What the gently caress do I do Reddit? I don’t want my relationship to end but I feel like he has no respect for me whatsoever.

How does his hair look, though

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
not only do hymens break all the time before a person has sex, but judging by pretty much any erotica I've read involving a virgin, and my own first time having sex, men in general have no loving clue where the hymen even is to begin with lol

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I just assumed her fiances dad was pushing for Prima Nocte

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Pinecone Sample posted:

How could I be an :regd07:, exposed to the underbelly of Internet sordidness for twelve long years, and not even have that thought cross my mind?

Plus you actually have to be convicted of a crime to get on the registry, if I'm not mistaken, so this isn't a first offense.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Imagine watching Anubis weigh your life against "stayed with sex crime child custody losing boyfriend because we dated for seven months"

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Barudak posted:

Imagine watching Anubis weigh your life against "stayed with sex crime child custody losing boyfriend because we dated for seven months"

Ammit gonna eat that bitch

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You know Anubis is standing there, feather in hand, asking "bird, eye, wiggly arm, eye" and shes like oh yeah, I got this in the bag while Anubis just sighs.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

Admiralty Flag posted:

How could I be an :regd07:, exposed to the underbelly of Internet sordidness for twelve long years, and not even have that thought cross my mind?

Plus you actually have to be convicted of a crime to get on the registry, if I'm not mistaken, so this isn't a first offense.

She says "mum" so I'm guessing you can end up on the sex offender registry for watching loo videos without a television licence

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Need advice on dealing with daughter's infidelity.

TL;DR: Daughter cheated on her husband, hasn't confessed, and I'm not sure what to do

I recently learned that my daughter (37) cheated on her husband (40) of 15 years (together 18). She cheated with a guy they both know and hang out with and that is still regularly in their lives (although she is adamant that the affair is over and their was never an emotional component). Whatever her reasons, cheating was an illegitimate response and it sickens me that she has done this. They have 4 kids (ages 4 -17).

My son-in-law doesn't have a clue and I'm fairly certain he would explode if he found out. He might try to hurt the guy or himself. My daughter is remorseful, but apparently not enough to stop it from happening a "couple of times" or to confess. She seems to be unsure whether she wants to try and fix her marriage or divorce.

She's my daughter and although I hate what she's done, I have to help her figure out what to do now. I've told her in the past to get into IC and MC, but she hasn't done it. Even if she starts today, the damage is done. At this point, she seems to want to just rugsweep her infidelity it and hope that her husband never finds out. However, she has already told her married best friend about it (who seems to have ghosted her) and her best friend probably told her own husband (who is also good friend of my son-in-law). It seems just a matter of time before my son-in-law finds out.

I need to talk to my daughter, but I'm not sure about the best advice to give. The right thing to do would be to tell her to confess (in public, with a bag already packed) and accept the consequences. But the chances are that she won't do that. At least not now. Meanwhile, I have to pretend that everything is normal with my son-in-law. I can't say how I'll react if her affair partner comes around when I'm at their house, but there's no way I'll be able to fake my disdain for him and what he's knowingly done to their marriage. What should I do?

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Keep your sticky beak out of it and don't encourage your daughter to get into situations where you acknowledge she faces violence?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA for being uncomfortable with my boyfriend joining a primarily female club?

My boyfriend wants to join the airealist club. It's a club where you tie yourself to ropes and do cool tricks and stuff. The club is mostly female. My boyfriend said it looked fun and wanted to join. I told him how I felt, how it made me uncomfortable, as he'd be surrounded by girls in sports bras and tight Yoga pants. He said he didn't join for the girls and only because he wanted to learn, but I'm still not comfortable with him being in that situation.

I feel like a complete rear end in a top hat and want to take back that I even said anything.

Edit: I didn't tell him not to join the club, I just said it made me uncomfortable.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Araenna posted:

not only do hymens break all the time before a person has sex, but judging by pretty much any erotica I've read involving a virgin, and my own first time having sex, men in general have no loving clue where the hymen even is to begin with lol

someone post the quote from the bad sex in fiction with the line that's like "he heard a soft snapping sound, like a balloon breaking"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Do you think your boyfriend doesnt have the right kind of areolas to join the club? I bet theyre magnificent, just utterly transcendent, and he shouldnt be held back by your negativity about them.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My boyfriend wants to join the airealist club. It's a club where you tie yourself to ropes and do cool tricks and stuff. The club is mostly female. My boyfriend said it looked fun and wanted to join. I told him how I felt, how it made me uncomfortable, as he'd be surrounded by girls in sports bras and tight Yoga pants. He said he didn't join for the girls and only because he wanted to learn, but I'm still not comfortable with him being in that situation.

Anytime someone wants to learn circus tricks and/or magic tricks you need to be very suspicious of them, but for wildly different reasons than expressed here.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Sagebrush posted:

tell him it's okay as long as you can have your uncle check his butt for butt virginity to ensure he's never had any homosexual experiences. he has nothing to hide, right?

:discourse:

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Xik posted:

My (22f) fiance (25m) want his father to check my hymen tomorrow night before I get married.

I'm always amazed by these, you can never tell if it's a religiously crazed islamic country or just the good ol' US

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Xik posted:

My (22f) fiance (25m) want his father to check my hymen tomorrow night before I get married.

FYI, loads of Muslims do this at the doctor's here and get a note.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Taima posted:

Anytime someone wants to learn circus tricks and/or magic tricks you need to be very suspicious of them, but for wildly different reasons than expressed here.

Lol I agree.

Also the music teacher one kinda sucks if you take it at face value. I mean it’s Reddit so we absolutely can’t but if we could! He should just go back to being her teacher and stop the outside stuff.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My [31F] husband [37M] wants to change our open relationship agreement to something that scares me.

My husband and I have an open relationship. We have been together for 8 years, married for 2, open for about 7 years to varying degrees. The openness kind of happened naturally and with appropriate discussions as our friends are quite progressive and open and often treat sex as a friend activity rather than always as a romantic activity.

Our agreement is that we are romantically monogamous, but sexually open, provided we don't do anything the other would be uncomfortable with and that we would stop if the other needed at any point.

However, over the last year and a half my mental health has been really bad, and over the time, as I went out less (and eventually not at all), my husband was continuing being open with current and new friends I don't really know.

As I've been recovering in the last few months, particularly from bad physical medication reactions, our relationship needed to be rebuilt and I envoked our relationship clause because I felt really uncomfortable with him connecting with other people sexually when our relationship wasn't strong.

He agreed, but the process has made him realise that stopping for any length of time is something that he can only do at the detriment of his own mental health, that being open is more a part of his identity than he realised, and that my asking him to stop makes him feel trapped and controlled.

He has realised he can connect with friends more closely and bypass awkward social anxiety to become friends with people he otherwise wouldn't get a chance to, and when things are difficult between us, that's the time he needs friend connection and support the most.

Because the relationships started with sex, they suffer when the sexual side is taken away and he is struggling to maintain these friendships, especially as they often hang out at parties where sex is happening. He likes this side of him and doesn't want to do without those connections because they are part of him and who he is, and he likes the progressive openness of the friends we meet this way (me too).

I believe him that this is about him connecting with people, and that physical contact means more to him in terms of love languages and comfort and closeness.

But I have no need for sex with other people - I like it when we do things with people together or around each other, but I don't feel any compulsion to do it more than it's just a bit of fun, and I've never done anything without him on my own or had any desire.

I thought until now that he felt the same way as me, that the sex was a fun extra we had that we didn't NEED.

In his ideal world, our revised agreement would be no rules, just trust that he would take my feelings into account when deciding whether or not to do something sexual with someone else - the thing is, he clearly has judged recent times as times he would need to, as he was hurting so much. I don't know if I could deal with him making a decision like that - weighing up our hurts and deciding his hurt meant sexual contact was needed from a friend, even though it would hurt me. It feels like it would break my heart even though I know it wouldn't be a romantic thing.

We both love each other and want the other to be happy and together as in almost all other ways we are perfect for each other, but can it ever work when there is a mismatch of openness needs/feelings?

Tl;dr my illness has made my husband realise his needs for openness are different than mine and he wants to change our open relationship agreement to something that scares me... can it still work?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My [31F] husband [37M] wants to change our open relationship agreement to something that scares me.

Jesus loving Christ....

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
I [25F] said something really stupid to my GF [24F] by accident, now she doesn't believe I didn't mean it

quote:

Ok so I'm a dumbass. She's actually my first relationship and the first person I had sex with ever, and we are like ridiculously sexually compatible. We've been dating for 5 months now but we knew each other for 2 years as friends before that, and had already developed feelings for each other for a long while. So it definitely feels quite serious already.

Basically we were having sex, actually just got finished, and I just wanted to express how good it was, yknow? So I said 'babe, you're so good you're gonna ruin everybody else for me'. Basically unintentionally saying I'll definitely have sex with other people after her. big oof

Like 1 millisecond after saying it my brain went 'wait.. hold on a sec.. that doesn't sound right' and she was already looking at me weirdly... she said 'wow way to ruin the moment' and then kinda tried to laugh it off and I apologized a thousand times and explained I didn't mean it that way. She tried to just laugh along and play it off like she isn't bothered but she's not a very good actress and I know she's hurt. How do I make up for saying dumb stuff I didn't actually mean that way?

___

**tl,dr:** I said something stupid to my GF after sex and it ruined the moment and hurt her. How can I make things better and make her believe me?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Pinecone Sample posted:

Putting the microwave in your bedroom is a game changer because you can makes nachos in bed instead of eating your shredded cheese out of the bag.

I’m far back here right now but :ck5: callback

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

house of the dad posted:

I have a big dick and I cry myself to sleep at night.

This would be a great thread title. Not here but like in general.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Ask A Manager needs our help:

quote:

I am a property manager at an office building and people have recently reported that there’s, well, a building masturbator. He apparently does his business several times a day while listening to music (?????) in a restroom that is open to everyone in the building. He has not been identified yet (and may never be).

Oh, and our janitorial staff has reported cleaning up bodily fluids atypical for an office environment, which is completely unacceptable. So he’s not very tidy about this either.

I am in charge of this godforsaken place. There is no one above me who can take this on. I can get support if I need it, but in the end it’s on me. So I have to do something, but I don’t know what to do. I’m trying to stealthily find out who he is or who he works for, at which point I can say something to his company I guess? But it’s a pretty weird thing to discuss in a professional setting and I don’t know how to approach it even if we can accurately pinpoint the culprit.

You have stumped me.

In theory, you could tell the people reporting this that the only way you can take action is if you know who’s doing it and so if they see who comes out the next time, that’s something you can act on … but ew. Or since he’s apparently listening to music during the act, you could make a point of passing by the building bathrooms more frequently and stopping if you hear music, then doing your own stake-out. But then yeah, where do you go from there? Confront him directly? Talk to his company? I’d lean toward the last one, but if I’m an office manager who’s told one of our employees is masturbating in the bathroom and needs to stop, I have no idea how I’d approach that conversation.

You can try signs, but they’re typically ineffective — and what would you say, beyond warning about biohazards? You can try locking the bathrooms and making people check out keys for access, which might be a deterrent.
But none of this feels direct enough.

You have found a major hole in my skill set for this column. Can anyone out there help solve this?
/

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

He has realised he can connect with friends more closely and bypass awkward social anxiety to become friends with people he otherwise wouldn't get a chance to, and when things are difficult between us, that's the time he needs friend connection and support the most.

Because the relationships started with sex, they suffer when the sexual side is taken away and he is struggling to maintain these friendships, especially as they often hang out at parties where sex is happening. He likes this side of him and doesn't want to do without those connections because they are part of him and who he is, and he likes the progressive openness of the friends we meet this way (me too).

I believe him that this is about him connecting with people, and that physical contact means more to him in terms of love languages and comfort and closeness.
Imagine being such a sex addict that you cannot make or keep a friend unless you’re actively loving them.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

[MN] Was not hired for a job because I was told I'm not "really" a Millennial

quote:

Job wanted "Millennial sensibility" for online marketing. I was born in 1980 which some demographers consider Gen-X and some Gen-Y. I have plenty of experience marketing.

I was oldest of four sibs and culturally I am absolutely Millennial. Was told in an email that they liked me but that I'm really more Gen-X and they have a "BFOQ" for Y.

I get that they are free to not hire me for no particular reason, or if I suck, but this reason seems like age discrimination which is illegal in my state if you are over 18. Is this age discrimination and if so do I have any legal options here?

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

MagusofStars posted:

Imagine being such a sex addict that you cannot make or keep a friend unless you’re actively loving them.

Maybe his only skill is sex, but is the most boring person on earth

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

DemoneeHo posted:

I do not believe this one for a second, but i have low standards

Romance in a foreign country

I'd watch this romcom. Or maybe the trashy porn parody.

I'm rooting for you, Japanese photographer and his gayngster boyfriend

I only know about this because of a Japanese Pop Culture course I took in college a couple of decades ago. I have no clue if the gun story is part of the series since I just remembered the name. I loving loved the Chronicles of Narnia when I was a kid.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Fish

For people saying the story would make a great anime, it is an anime, or at least a manga. I think that was the same week I learned about the SpockXKirk fanart that was circulating Japan.

We also learned about Beat Takeshi in that class, so it wasn't all yaoi.

Edit: beaten lots. I'm wondering if the fan writer of that post plans to work in PizzaGate eventually.

Bored fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Aug 30, 2019

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

AITA for flirting with my teacher when she made it clear that she liked me?

quote:

Okay, so a little bit of back story first. Recently, I begun school again and I took a geography course. The class is very interesting and I sit with my friends but that’s not the point. I noticed that my geography teacher (Let’s call her Lucy) is being overtly nice and kind to me but not the other students. Obviously, I know she has a crush on me and I kind of have one on her too.

So yesterday, after geography class, I had a little conversation with her like I always do since we get along pretty well. After a while of talking I randomly told her that I thought she was extremely beautiful and attractive. She looked pretty uncomfortable and it became pretty awkward after that.

I told my friends what happened and they said I’m a major rear end in a top hat for doing that. I disagree since she was giving me clear signs that she was into me. So am I the rear end in a top hat?

quote:

UPDATE

Hey guys, I posted a couple hours ago on this subreddit about what happened today. So it turns out that what I said made her feel really uncomfortable and she ended up calling my parents and my vice principal about the incident. To summarize, I had to file a harassment report with the school and on top of that, I’m grounded by my parents. I also had to apologize to her but she understood and she forgave me for the most part. I don’t think our bond will ever be the same though. I think this is going to be the one and only update about the incident. Thank you.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Bored posted:

I decided to Google this, since I was pretty sure the urine treatment for jellyfish stings theory was debunked. I was correct.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fact-or-fiction-urinating/

This is a really late reply, but this pissed me off today because I was answering OkCupid questions and this came up "would you piss on your partner to help them". I knew it was bullshit but the only "no" answer available was something like "No I don't care about the pain of my partner"

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum
beautiful story from the people over at /r/NoStupidQuestions

Do people actually eat rear end?

quote:

Like do people actually use their mouths and tongues on other people’s assholes. Seems kinda disgusting to me. Do people really find pleasure out of that? I see the whole millennials eat rear end meme and I can’t tell if it’s serious or not.

Edit: you all disgust me lol.

Each to their own I guess, it seems really disgusting to me.

But it’s your own sex lives and you can do what ever the hell you want as long as all parties consent.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pinecone Sample posted:

AITA for flirting with my teacher when she made it clear that she liked me?

I know students complain about the costs of textbooks but this is exactly why you shouldn't save money by buying older editions of "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Women's Interest Signals"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Barudak posted:

I know students complain about the costs of textbooks but this is exactly why you shouldn't save money by buying older editions of "Field Guide to Women's Interest Signals"

At the start of that I thought it was a guy talking about going back to college after a break, so maybe like mid-20s and he's taking like geography 101 so it's a grad student teaching; but then I hit the second/third sentence...