Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

full point posted:

MAGGIE CHIP DAY was also Scaramucci day (chip bag at 0:50)

https://i.imgur.com/oGrl8ow.mp4

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

full point posted:

alternate angle (for the freaks)

https://i.imgur.com/xKZuLbG.mp4

lmao

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
happy 70th anniversary of the Brown v Board of Education decision which ended school segregation in America

a thing that definitely ended

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread
Friday mornin', 3 day weekend coming up. It's perfect picnic weather, the mosquitoes season ain't quite here yet, birds are everywhere, turtles are in the river, cheese is on sale at the iga, my bike is all fixed up. Bills aren't due for two weeks. life is extremely good.

I have nothing but peace and blessings and TMRPS in my heart.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Stupid Boxes posted:

was gaming and felt a paw on my leg

Stupid Boxes posted:

looked down minutes later

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Joementum posted:

happy 70th anniversary of the Brown v Board of Education decision which ended school segregation in America

a thing that definitely ended
that reminds me, I need to ask my friend if he's still getting mailers from Stephen Miller trying to ignite a race war between Blacks and Asians over school funding

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Stupid Boxes posted:

Give me the controller! 🤣

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
President Trump might be gagged but I AM NOT

rabble rabble rabble

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

hell yeah president Xi knows to slay the dragon you must go for the heart(land)

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Stupid Boxes posted:

it’s her(?) turn!!!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

My girlfriend is gonna draw that lil cat

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Uppercut feels big cat-like for some reason. Her fur reminds me of like a cougar or a jaguar or something.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
This is incredibly lame, Pope Francis. Effectively, this means that, if I claimed that my posts in this thread were authored by Jesus or Mary, I could no longer get an affirmative Vatican judgement that I was telling the truth; I could just get a bland statement that my posts were helpful!

quote:

On Friday, the Vatican rolled out a new expedited procedure for vetting alleged Marian apparitions or other spiritual phenomenon, ruling that they will no longer deemed supernatural, but simply that nothing stands in the way of encouraging devotion.

In an introductory presentation of the new norms, Cardinal Víctor Manuel Fernández, prefect of the Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith (DDF), said one of the biggest novelties is that, in order to prevent delays in the vetting process for alleged apparitions, the discernment process will end “not with a declaration of ‘de supernaturalitate’ (of the supernatural).”

Rather, six different “prudential conclusions” will be given, depending on the case, he said, insisting that “as a rule,” these conclusions “do not include the possibility of declaring that the phenomenon under discernment is of supernatural origin – that is, affirming with moral certainty that it originates from a decision willed by God in a direct way.”
https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2024/05/in-new-vetting-process-for-apparitions-vatican-nixes-supernatural-label

Eli, eli, lama sabachtini?!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
It'd be funny if Saint Peter or some other big saint was out there blasting his face onto trees and pizzas etc all the time, but nobody notices because unlike Jesus and Mary there aren't any photos

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Basebf555 posted:

Uppercut feels big cat-like for some reason. Her fur reminds me of like a cougar or a jaguar or something.

lol i was thinking the same

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Buddykins posted:

lol i was thinking the same

I think its the paws, she's got those thick paws that look like they could swipe half your face off.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
to the tune of 'Lollipop' by the Chordettes:

Uppercut, Uppercut, oh upper Uppercut
Uppercut! *meow*
boom-boom boom boom boom

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Take those kids to Shen Yun (China before communism)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

the milk machine posted:

to the tune of 'Lollipop' by the Chordettes:

Uppercut! *meow*
boom-boom boom boom boom

aww
:allears:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

College kids get rough handled by police for peaceful protest and the public seem find with it?
Pro golfer gets arrested for not following simple traffic instructions and suddenly the police have gone too far?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/thewapplehouse/status/1791446927621419222?s=46&t=A16sW12emsJJxXTfyV0WUA

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I am tired of these wapplehouses

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
That's how all billionaires should be drawn lol

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/1791471631400943890 if his second POTUS run doesn't work out he can always try for Canadian PM

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Grey Fox posted:

https://twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/1791471631400943890 if his second POTUS run doesn't work out he can always try for Canadian PM

haha my brownfaced prez

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
I think Trump would be handsome as a pale older gentleman. Unfortunately, his sense of manliness won't allow him to be seen in public that way.

There's this picture from 2017 where he's kissing his grandson and he looks like a normal dude in his 70s.

I think Trump has self-image issues. :(

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Can I see a flarhgunnstow?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Stupid Boxes posted:

Stupid Boxes posted:

looked down minutes later

waw

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I

I can't even tell whats a photoshop anymore

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
i heard about kidswanttrump.com today

i don't have the motivation to check it out rn

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

hat man...

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

playing in the dirt

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

ddiddles posted:

I can't even tell whats a photoshop anymore

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

crime fighting hog posted:

i heard about kidswanttrump.com today

i don't have the motivation to check it out rn

it's just mike huckabee selling crap and you have to give him money, your email, and your mailing address to see any of the content

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

that's a good trump