Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Buddykins posted:

youd abandon music child and the others m5????

we've have to nail down what " a few million $$" actually means

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
In fact there is, unsurprisingly, a large (well, relatively large) community of old lady doll fanciers in the UK so we could certainly adapt, and I could get one of those Regency outfits and go on strolls

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b01S7EBQztk

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

you cannot retire twice, emfive.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Lpzie posted:

you cannot retire twice, emfive.

I'm not retired though, that's years away (unless a.lo gets me the dough)

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Good Citizen posted:

listen, Britain sucks, but it pains me to say that London has the best Indian food in the world.

No! That's not true! That's impossible!

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

lol they ran us out of the first Chinese place because we wanted to share a chow mein and that didn’t meet their minimum order

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Good Citizen posted:

lol they ran us out of the first Chinese place because we wanted to share a chow mein and that didn’t meet their minimum order

This is a perfect example of "every time you leave the house it costs $50".

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

:3:

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Brewdog is garbage, they were doing interviews for marketing positions, stealing the applicants ideas and then not hiring anyone.

gently caress that place and gently caress their owners

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Good Citizen posted:

Minimum order places where you get way too much food but get charged extra for not eating it all and absolutely no to-go boxes!

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I am hoping that next warbond has an impact stun grenade.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7JfaVAA_9u/

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Buddykins posted:

i will never press play on this

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Scarabrae posted:

Brewdog is garbage, they were doing interviews for marketing positions, stealing the applicants ideas and then not hiring anyone.

gently caress that place and gently caress their owners

I've had a few of the beers and they're good, but I don't think they have any cask beers (at least around London) so yea I will add them to my "lifelong vendetta" list.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I’m riding my bike

why are you posting then, bitch

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

During a Sunday live stream, Giuliani's co-host and girlfriend Maria Ryan recounted how the former New York mayor was served with papers from an Arizona indictment at his 80th birthday party Friday. Giuliani and 17 others are facing charges for an alleged fake elector scheme connected to the 2020 presidential election.

The New York Post described the scene as "white people chaos."

"Mayor Giuliani, I have to tell you, never runs from anything," Ryan insisted. "This man is an American hero. Look it, he was never even informed he was indicted. He kind of heard about it from friends."

"I've been tweeting them for a while," Giuliani said. "And I said, if there's any indication of how you operate since you can't find me and I have announced my location 10 days in a row, you must really screw up vote counting."

"And then I, I didn't know how to get the drat thing because I didn't know when I had to appear," he continued. "So one guy, he walked in between a couple of people who didn't know who he was. And he handed me a folded up, crumpling piece of paper."

"It was a crumpling piece of paper. It wasn't like done stylishly. And he handed it to me, and he said, this is from Arizona. Attorney General, you know."

Giuliani, a lawyer, griped that the document he was served was not the entire indictment.

"I still don't have the indictment," he said. "Well, maybe it'll be like Trump. They won't tell him what he's charged with."

"You make an indictment to harass an American hero, and you don't even give them the indictment," Ryan agreed. "He gets convicted, God forbid, if that happens, they'll tell him what the crime was."

He had to hear he was a criminal from friends, unstylishly.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

*thinking bigly* we need to breed hurricane-destroying dogs

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

AppleNippleBOB posted:

Pedal-to-text

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

https://x.com/margbrennan/status/1792201685198307672

:magemage:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

did biden tweet the israeli flag yet ?

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

land hard

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

quote:

Donald Trump flirted with the idea of being president for three terms – a clear violation of the US constitution – during a bombastic speech for the National Rifle Association in which he vowed to reverse gun safety measures green-lighted during the Biden administration.

“You know, FDR 16 years – almost 16 years – he was four terms. I don’t know, are we going to be considered three-term? Or two-term?” The ex-president and GOP presidential frontrunner said to the organization’s annual convention in Dallas, prompting some in the crowd to yell “three!” Politico reported.

Hell yeah
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/18/trump-at-nra-convention-floats-a-three-term-presidency-00158786

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Get this, I just heard that Biden is coming for our guns

TRUMP SAVE US

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Obama 3rd term or Trump 3rd term? Mods, let's get this as a poll.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i wish john brandon would get into a helicopter and fly during heavy fog

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

a.lo posted:

Obama 3rd term or Trump 3rd term? Mods, let's get this as a poll.

I’m gonna poo poo my PANTS

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

it'd be wise to look at the cost differences between XXXL, XXL, and XL, and then make a good economic decision.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Oh here's a thing, the other day I was trying to sleep (I guess it was at night really), and I drifted off to sleep and immediately started having a weird random dream, and then in the dream I was watching a TV commercial about a product for children to clean their ears, and there was a video of a mom sticking a straw-like thing into a little kid's ear and sucking on it, and I woke up immediately in horror and disgust. It's the first time in recent memory that my brain has decided to wake me up by showing me something disgusting. (Usually it's a lizard that falls on me and bites me.)

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

AppleNippleBOB posted:

I can post from my bike as long as I’ve got signal

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I can post from my bike as long as I’ve got signal

You're going to crash and die a nd destroy your bike and I am here for it.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Apraxin posted:

trump? oh god yes, can't wait to get me some more sweet, beautiful trump

trump acolyte? jesus no, get that weirdo away from me
https://x.com/umichvoter/status/1792222978052080115

Arizona republicans:

hey remeber how Martha McSally lost us 2 statewide races in a row? Let's do that again except with someone less likeable

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

* According to article 131 of the Islamic Republic's constitution, if a president dies in office the first vice president takes over, with the confirmation of the supreme leader, who has the final say in all matters of the Iran state.

* A council consisting of the first vice president, the speaker of parliament and the head of the judiciary must arrange a election for a new president within a maximum period of 50 days.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

lmao

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
I have a hangover that could kill god and it’s nearly 5PM

bk how tf do you live like this

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
also where the gently caress is Sakkman, he hasn’t come around with a wild story in ages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Apraxin posted:

trump? oh god yes, can't wait to get me some more sweet, beautiful trump

trump acolyte? jesus no, get that weirdo away from me
https://x.com/umichvoter/status/1792222978052080115

poll's law