Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

TotalLossBrain posted:

The comments :allears:

Trump's accomplishments, according to one poster there:

I lol'd at 2 & 3 listed as accomplishments, and that high on the list! LOL

That's some pretty agile mental gymnastics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

turn off the TV posted:

Yeah I mean I'm even on obamacare and I would laugh my rear end off if Trump cut funding to it because a) it would almost certainly be blocked in court and b) the Democratic party would have a super majority in both houses and the presidency by 2020.

gently caress, even South Korea knows he's full of lols.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

I just wish someone would recognize all of my threats as the accomplishments that they truly are :(

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

My personal list of Trump's top five accomplishments so far:

1. Pretended to drive a truck

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

turn off the TV posted:

My personal list of Trump's top five accomplishments so far:

1. Pretended to drive a truck

He did bring nepotism to the forefront

Gianthogweed
Jun 3, 2004

"And then I see the disinfectant...where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that. Uhh, by injection inside..." - a Very Stable Genius.
If I posted every time i Loled Trump is president I wouldn't have time for anything else. Sometimes I Lol so much I cry.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

my new dog posted:

u americans should really try to get some more viable political parties off the ground so that you dont have to choose between evil grandma and demented grampa

did obama delegitimize the presidency by being cool af

i dont think trump can even imagine a peaceful solution in korea or syria

by misunderstanding nato, trump has caused many european countries to increase their military budget

donald jr

trump called the newly elected dictator of turkey to congratulate him

what about being scatterbrained

No. Although, head trauma and sexual shaming as a child are other common factors shared with goons.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

america is the middle-west, pass it on

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

FuhrerHat posted:

america is the middle-west, pass it on

I don't get ur new gimmick

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

paul_soccer10 posted:

loling at the presidents dumb child-like face

my new dog posted:

Well I don't care if you're just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean
There's one lil' thing I got do to you

So many lols

http://lawnewz.com/uncategorized/president-trump-on-witness-list-in-case-involving-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834

Cosmik Slop posted:

I'm trying to think of anything that could possibly make that picture any more "white trash" and failing. Camo curtains, Skoal tin, dog having a litter of puppies under the desk. Nothing.

Viruswithshoes posted:

Ask and ye shall receive

You know, I thought that picture was cropped a little short, so I tried to get one from another angle:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LordSloth posted:

You know, I thought that picture was cropped a little short, so I tried to get one from another angle:

So many LOLs I almost missed the flooring.

EDIT: Holy crap, I thought the floor had been photoshopped to be tile, but that's just the floor mat for his chair.

I can't tell what real and what's not anymore.

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.

turn off the TV posted:

I like this picture because it's pretty easy to see that the bust is leaving one part of Donald's profile out. I can't imagine why.

lol they are the same color

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gianthogweed posted:

If I posted every time i Loled Trump is president I wouldn't have time for anything else. Sometimes I Lol so much I cry.

What is this it reads like posting in the wrong thread

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

That picture of Trump staring at his bust just reminds me of a dog staring at a mirror, confused.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Ted Nugent has pedo rapist eyes

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

I don't get ur new gimmick

its been raining all day and im all antsy

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

yknow, sometimes, when the world gives you lemons, you shove em up your rear end in a top hat and yadda yadda yadda donald trump is president?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

^^ yea, that

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Egbert Souse posted:

Ted Nugent has pedo rapist eyes

Actual Nuge lyrics:

"Well, I don’t care if you’re just 13

You look too good to be true

I just know that you’re probably clean...

Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It’s quite alright, I asked your mama

Wait a minute, officer

Don’t put those handcuffs on me

Put them on her, and I’ll share her with you"

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Also he purposely poo poo his pants.

Edit: I just noticed that Nuge has his dirty paws all over Palin in just about every single picture. LOL

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/855261582942777344

TotalLossBrain fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Apr 21, 2017

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

TotalLossBrain posted:

The best part of the "threatening" sanctuary cities is that you can't cut funding on random poo poo as punishment. It has to be related to the laws they aren't following. Which of course is relatively small number compared to what is being thrown around. So it is a pretty weak threat overall that will take years of legal battles to actually pull off.

loving LOL at how weak trump manages to be while being the President and controlling the Senate and House.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

TotalLossBrain posted:

Nice! listing anything I do at all as an accomplishment makes me feel much less like a bigly loser.

1. cut off own foot.
2. poo poo pants.
3. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeff-sessions-amazed-that-island-judge-could-block-travel-ban/

Jefferson Sessions amazed to discover some loving island in the pacific actually.... a state? In this country?

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

“I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the president of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and Constitutional power,” he added.

"How dare those brown people do this, we gave them honorary status after overthrowing their government and installing one friendly to US interests and they do this?"

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

HoboNews posted:

gently caress yes I love whenever he visits with leaders of other countries. He always flounders and shows how loving terrible he is at leading and speaking.
Not good for relations but gently caress it we're all doomed
Lol

He's so desperate for approval he just says everyone is his friend and a great person and that he's been there

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

LOL. Roger Stone got kicked off twitter after appearing to threaten someone. Donald J. Trump still has two twitter accounts. SAD!
LOL. False positive, fake news.

I dunno? https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexkantrowitz/twitter-locks-trump-associate-roger-stones-account-again?bftwnews&utm_term=.qiDYMNyPx#.dr0wP03bg
https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
Doesn't look locked to me.

LordSloth fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Apr 21, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

do u know jenny posted:

In any just world it would have been the iPhone health care comment that forced him to resign.

it would have been where he admitted on air he voted to defund the Libyan embassy defense budget while talking about Clinton being responsible for it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol that they're having another go at killing obamacare

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Accomplishments trump did

1: Killed that dumb trade thing people keep whining about.
2: Normalised Racism. This is good because even though we knew who were the real morons, we now have actual proof.
3: Opened a door several times.
4: Almost remembered an important person's name.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Don't forget he gave a shot in the arm for delicious chocolate cake manufacturers (also tomahawks)

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
If Trump can be President, then bah Gawd King, Kane should be mayor of some podunk shithole!
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2703101-wwe-superstar-kane-announces-hes-running-for-mayor-of-knox-county-tennessee

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

He blew up all of our tomahawks so they'd have to restock with Trump Tomahawks

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
it's kind of funny how Roy Cohn (McCarthy's right hand attorney man) became Trump's right hand man and schooled him on everything including being a super rear end in a top hat

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08mb1gb
there's a really, really good bbc segment that covers PRESIDENT Trump and is about the best profile i've heard on him. not dancing at studio 54 ( lol) and how cohn influenced him. He probably wants to blow up obama care like he blew up the statues on the real estate he bought just because he can

He doesn't have any body as evil and intelligent as cohn to make all of his decisions (because Cohn died of aids from secretly banging teen gays) so we have... Trump of today

"Arch manipulator, apostle of disruption Cohn's principle tools were fear mongering and character assassination"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

And now a different Cohn is trump's main adviser despite having been a registered democrat until last year lol

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Drunk & Ugly posted:

PRESIDENT Trump

this will never not be funny

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

retro lol

quote:

Just to drive him a little bit crazy, I took to referring to him as a “short-fingered vulgarian” in the pages of Spy magazine. That was more than a quarter of a century ago. To this day, I receive the occasional envelope from Trump. There is always a photo of him — generally a tear sheet from a magazine. On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers. I almost feel sorry for the poor fellow because, to me, the fingers still look abnormally stubby.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

lmao, Sessions prepares to charge Assange.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/20/politics/julian-assange-wikileaks-us-charges/index.html

quote:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said at a news conference Thursday that Assange's arrest is a "priority."

"We are going to step up our effort and already are stepping up our efforts on all leaks," he said. "This is a matter that's gone beyond anything I'm aware of. We have professionals that have been in the security business of the United States for many years that are shocked by the number of leaks and some of them are quite serious. So yes, it is a priority. We've already begun to step up our efforts and whenever a case can be made, we will seek to put some people in jail."

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Isn't he Pootie Poot's buttboy and one of the connections to Trump? Lol.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

That's a baffled titter from myself. what happened to loyalty? those leaks helped take down CROOKED HILLARY!! (and Trump won, you know)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Don't you remember that Trump wants to get rid of the leaks NOW? Assange helped him, but he's still a problem for Trump