Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

she also dearly misses Cumshitter from his posts in the relationship/finance threads

we all miss cumshitter

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Listerine in general can cause issues like dry mouth since it has alcohol. My mouth is pretty sensitive so I really don't like it. Gonna assume that's not a huge problem for you, though.

Anyway, mouthwash can have side effects regardless of the alcohol, and it's not necessary like regular brushing/flossing.

Once I run out of my current batch (just some cheap generic stuff) I'm gonna stop using and see what happens.

it took me awhile to realize that using mouthwash after brushing negates the toothpaste

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

can't wait for trump to truth satellite photos!

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
internet dying again, gl to you c-spam!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Demon Of The Fall posted:

i go through 2 bottles of listerine a month, i loving love that stuff

You're not supposed to swallow

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Toffee is another good brown List'

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

torop

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

your av is a delight and i hope you're well posting pal

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Buddykins posted:

it took me awhile to realize that using mouthwash after brushing negates the toothpaste

Well, I definitely wouldn't say it negates it. Most important thing is cleaning the gunk off your teeth, so even brushing dry is a whoooole lot better than nothing. Oh I forgot the jury is also still out on flossing. Prolly not gonna test stopping that, though.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The jury is not out on flossing lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Jury's out pal

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Well, I definitely wouldn't say it negates it. Most important thing is cleaning the gunk off your teeth, so even brushing dry is a whoooole lot better than nothing. Oh I forgot the jury is also still out on flossing. Prolly not gonna test stopping that, though.

don't listen to any of that,
free yourself of your calcium captors

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

jury deez nutz

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

sundays are always the weirdest loving days. I swear there was a loving full moon out or some poo poo today

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
I gotcher full moon right here :tutbutt:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Salt Fish posted:

The jury is not out on flossing lol

I mean feel free to post your overwhelming evidence on the topic

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I mean feel free to post your overwhelming evidence on the topic

Evidence is for liberals.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

El Palo Mota posted:

Trumpf

My Speech in Dallas this weekend at the NRA’s “Endorsement of President Donald J. Trump,” was attended by a Record Crowd of very enthusiastic Patriots. The Biden Campaign, however, put out a Fake Story that I “froze” for 30 seconds, going into the “Musical Interlude” section, when in actuality, the 30 to 60 second period of silence is standard in every one of my Speeches where we use the Music. Check out any of my Speeches! The reason they came up with this Disinformation is that Biden freezes all the time, can’t put two sentences together, and can rarely find his way off the stage without help. Donald Trump doesn’t freeze! It is a MADE UP Biden Campaign story, put out in a dying Newspaper that I never heard of, and every Reporter knows it, including the large group that was there….

….As far as the podium, I actually stopped it from falling due to good reflexes and strength, two elements which Joe Biden does not possess. Check out the clip! Crooked Joe is a completely incompetent and corrupt person, even when it comes to putting out a fake story like this.

don't put in the newspaper that i was silent

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I won't know if its good to have rotting food stuck between my teeth for days at a time unless someone presents a peer reviewed paper about it.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

floss did not exist in ancient times and they got by

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

El Palo Mota posted:

Trumpf

My Speech in Dallas this weekend at the NRA’s “Endorsement of President Donald J. Trump,” was attended by a Record Crowd of very enthusiastic Patriots. The Biden Campaign, however, put out a Fake Story that I “froze” for 30 seconds, going into the “Musical Interlude” section, when in actuality, the 30 to 60 second period of silence is standard in every one of my Speeches where we use the Music. Check out any of my Speeches! The reason they came up with this Disinformation is that Biden freezes all the time, can’t put two sentences together, and can rarely find his way off the stage without help. Donald Trump doesn’t freeze! It is a MADE UP Biden Campaign story, put out in a dying Newspaper that I never heard of, and every Reporter knows it, including the large group that was there….

….As far as the podium, I actually stopped it from falling due to good reflexes and strength, two elements which Joe Biden does not possess. Check out the clip! Crooked Joe is a completely incompetent and corrupt person, even when it comes to putting out a fake story like this.

lmao

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

i think they just like
drank some water and swished it around or something

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Buddykins posted:

Neither did posting TRUNK so can you call that living?

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

diogenes and the cup

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Taco Duck posted:

Kobe and the Iranian President hooping in paradise rn

that sound you hear? is kobe blowing out his back walls in heaven

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I dont know what living is anymore

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Salt Fish posted:

I won't know if its good to have rotting food stuck between my teeth for days at a time unless someone presents a peer reviewed paper about it.

I feel like you should probably work on your brushing technique if you're somehow leaving hotdogs and hamburgers stuck in there.

But yeah just accept everything you're told like breakfast is the most important meal of the day, lol.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

they had pretty much everything in ancient times

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I feel like you should probably work on your brushing technique if you're somehow leaving hotdogs and hamburgers stuck in there.

But yeah just accept everything you're told like breakfast is the most important meal of the day, lol.

What about second breakfast?

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.
just had my first solid poop after getting home from Mexico on the 12th thought you should know

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

https://packaged-media.redd.it/smnu...7620e5af31c#t=0

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Moot .1415926535 posted:

just had my first solid poop after getting home from Mexico on the 12th thought you should know

Not too solid I hope. Those can hurt.

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

smuggled some invasive bacteria for sure

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

breakfast food loving sucks

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
finally obamna can take his seat as the ruler of the persian caliphate

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Buddykins posted:

breakfast for dinner bitch

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Buddykins posted:

posted hammered at a waffle house

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

buddykins eat the eggs

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtScpL5o7cg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

uhh lol. sometimes food can get stuck between teeth in a way that only floss, a pick, or time will resolve. try brushing a piece of beef jerky out from between your teeth and let us know how long it takes