Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Lmao DSA [not voting]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Imagine thinking polls matter. Even if biden squeaks out a win a chud on the detroit and phoenix board of elections will refuse to certify and the dems will just shrug as like 4 million swing state votes are thrown out and we just have to trust the process.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

so mossad definitely crashed that Iranian helicopter right

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DSA better vote or else

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

The Nastier Nate posted:

Has anyone ever talked an about the future president making proclamations and policy exclusively from a media platform he owns? Would that be a conflict of interest?

Oh no one cares? Ok cool just making sure we’re on the same page

It's like Citizen Cain except that Rosebud is the gorilla channel

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

it doesnt even really matter, does it? Everyone will think it was Mossad except the allies of Israel, who will probably blame Russia, and say Russia is trying to stir the pot, or something like that

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I think they've proven beyond a doubt that they're too incompetent to make anything look like an accident, I'm gonna chalk this one up to that dumbass whirlybird pilot trying to land in silent hill.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I think they've proven beyond a doubt that they're too incompetent to make anything look like an accident, I'm gonna chalk this one up to that dumbass whirlybird pilot trying to land in silent hill.

isn't this just confirmation bias

anything they are good enough to make look like an accident, was an accident, as far as we know. So uh not sure you can judge things this way

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

helicopters just do that. can't explain it.

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

poor helicopter. thought of weather and died.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

with a weather machine?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Oiled and Ready posted:

it doesnt even really matter, does it? Everyone will think it was Mossad except the allies of Israel, who will probably blame Russia, and say Russia is trying to stir the pot, or something like that

probably not mossad because they’d be doing that really fake denial thing right now.

Turns out flying a helicopter through the mountains in dense fog is just a really bad idea

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009
https://x.com/eorden/status/1792538328153076028

Total exoneration coming next week

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Good Citizen posted:

probably not mossad because they’d be doing that really fake denial thing right now.

Turns out flying a helicopter through the mountains in dense fog is just a really bad idea

Sure. I'm just saying in the present climate, that narrative doesn't really sell very well. It's boring, and people hate boring news.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He's going to the libertarian convention this weekend to learn how to plead sovcit before the trial ends

DONT ENTER THE COURTROOM DONALD, IT'S A METAPHORICAL BOAT!!! YOURE IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS!!!

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

solidarity for the iranian president, praxis

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

https://x.com/messedupfoods/status/1792481891339391180?s=46

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Vim Fuego posted:

they had pretty much everything in ancient times

gross

Barrel Cactaur
Oct 6, 2021

Oiled and Ready posted:

yeah well if your diet consists of fish and bread and beer and absolutely zero sugar then maybe you'll be fine not flossing, im not gonna let my nerds clusters eating rear end take that chance

Pre modern peoples generally chewed on fibrous sticks and roots from certain herbaceous trees.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

oh?

Brainwreck
Mar 17, 2009
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1792553988555997405

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

It's pretty funny to see a group of grown-up powerful people whose purpose in life is now sucking up to daddy

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:yeshaha:

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Oiled and Ready posted:

Sure. I'm just saying in the present climate, that narrative doesn't really sell very well. It's boring, and people hate boring news.

people hate boring news ergo it must have been israel

are you having a stroke

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

nothing matters

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

more like andy ogle as in he is ogling at trump meaning he is seductively eye balling trump meaning he is craving trump meaning he would do just about anything for donald trump meaning he is a pervert for donald trump

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
I’ve watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies

AMA

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

actually, donald trump never shuts up

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

a.lo posted:

more like andy ogle as in he is ogling at trump meaning he is seductively eye balling trump meaning he is craving trump meaning he would do just about anything for donald trump meaning he is a pervert for donald trump

yep

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
favorite part is the Smokey fjords

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Are you a bad enough dude to arrest Prime Minister Netanyahu?

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

a.lo posted:

Are you a bad enough dude to arrest Prime Minister Netanyahu?

I could easily do this

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

forums dying cloud

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

magiccarpet posted:

forums dying cloud

same

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

magiccarpet posted:

forums dying cloud

cspam runs on the same servers icj does

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Sinwar is quite a name

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Excited ICC Prosecutor: I have information that will lead to the arrest of Benjamin Netanyahu!

*His coworkers nervously step away from him*

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1268678440225583105