Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

With this post I should be tied with "butt frosted cake."

Onward and upwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I cannot reasonably reach the score I want because I can't make another 13000 posts in this thread. I run out of conversation topics around 100 posts.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

+115...

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
You could post cat 4koma.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

almost top 200 baby, lesgo

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

drat, i sure have been posting

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Kwyndig posted:

I cannot reasonably reach the score I want because I can't make another 13000 posts in this thread. I run out of conversation topics around 100 posts.

I was thinking about doing an additional secondary stats page based on later* chat threads that cuts out the wild early days where people were regularly making hundreds of posts per day. It's a little weird to have people who haven't posted for 5+ years in the top 30 even though it's numerically accurate.

* definition of 'later' TBD

Polsy fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Jul 24, 2022

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Are some of these people still on the forums? I recognize some of the names near the top but not all of them.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Kwyndig posted:

Are some of these people still on the forums? I recognize some of the names near the top but not all of them.

The numbers next to the bars are the threads they posted in, so that's an easy way to tell.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Finally, I have achieved it: 69th place.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i cant escape

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021
kinda surprised endorph isn't at first place

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

I somehow went up in ranking despite not watching much anime lately on account of [static noises] so what this is telling me is i need to watch more anime :v:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

im at 317th place... it seems like i went up (+163) tho, so thats cool

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

:rip: to the brave chat thread posters like sephiroth_IRA that never came back one day

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

thank you for doing the needful

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Polsy posted:

I was thinking about doing an additional secondary stats page based on later* chat threads that cuts out the wild early days where people were regularly making hundreds of posts per day. It's a little weird to have people who haven't posted for 5+ years in the top 30 even though it's numerically accurate.

* definition of 'later' TBD

take the median of all posts and start at the date where the daily post count equals the median

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Erg posted:

:rip: to the brave chat thread posters like sephiroth_IRA that never came back one day

Also, I hope my pal Nages comes back.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

Swan White is incredibly Friend Shaped

wait until you meet mic sounders, who i love and am friends with in real life

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Strange Quark posted:

take the median of all posts and start at the date where the daily post count equals the median

Just looking into this and discovering I missed the last couple of days off chat thread 27, whoops. Corrected the page, the old one is here if desired. Grats to snail on gaining a place.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Polsy posted:

Just looking into this and discovering I missed the last couple of days off chat thread 27, whoops. Corrected the page, the old one is here if desired. Grats to snail on gaining a place.

now successfully top 200!!!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

I'll get you next time, Cake Smashing Boob! :argh:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Polsy posted:

thank you for setting the record straight

Jomo
Jul 11, 2009
Good to hear Rolling Girls is recommended! I was looking for more "girls + motorcycles" anime yesterday and I stumbled on it after watching One-Off. Sadly its a genre combo that's not massively popular, but probably my favourite for feel-good-relaxing vibes.

Chat stats are cool, but definitely need a last [1, 3, 6, 12 month] filter otherwise there's too much dead account noise.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

+67. My power grows

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Let's all grow stronger

With anime

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Will I ever escape the top 10

Not this time

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Shinjobi posted:

Let's all grow stronger

With anime
*takes off weighted posting jorts*

"Hah, now you'll see real posting!"

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Keep your pants on, please!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Red Minjo posted:

Finally, I have achieved it: 69th place.

Ill steal your spot one day, just gotta post less here.

....poo poo.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

My shitposting has become weak and flabby but I still gained 2 spots.

Are any of the Junji Ito things worth watching? I can tolerate horror to a certain extent, but its mostly the Cronenberg type of stuff.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Strange Quark posted:

Coincidentally this puts it where I probably would've done it anyway, which is in the first thread after the great discord migration of 2016.

pre:
     74 Oct 25, 2020

75 May 27, 2017
     75 Sep 17, 2017
     75 Jan 1, 2018
     75 Jan 23, 2018
     75 Apr 3, 2018
     75 Sep 11, 2018
     75 Sep 28, 2018
     75 Jan 1, 2019
     75 Jun 3, 2020
     75 Jul 31, 2020
     75 Feb 28, 2021
     75 Dec 6, 2021
     75 May 6, 2022

76 Apr 9, 2018

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
From now on my posts are worth double--no more holding back!!!!:ssj:

marumaru
May 20, 2013

kinda want to see where i ranked within #27, that sure is a fuckload of posts tbh
might try writing a script to figure out where i stand in this completely worthless ranking

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I am +21.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

marumaru posted:

kinda want to see where i ranked within #27, that sure is a fuckload of posts tbh
might try writing a script to figure out where i stand in this completely worthless ranking

You were #1 in the last thread.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

Arist posted:

I feel like people were lukewarm on it when it released, guess I'll give it another go because I forgot to finish it

There isn't much substance to the plot or a lot of depth to the characters in Rolling Girls, but the art style, animation, and OST are wildly cool and make it a fun low-investment watch. I think it's a good show as long as the viewer goes into it with the expectation of something lightweight and semi-episodic. It did kinda peak at episode 2 though, so I think a lot of people were disappointed when the rest of the show didn't have nearly as many jaw-dropping sakuga sequences.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Julias posted:

wooo i did it!
oh no!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Julias posted:

In it, voting 5

Adbot