Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
This is why I keep turning down a work-from-home setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Hey goons, I found a post of hers offering-

:yikes:

here's uh, more context.

quote:

I appreciate your perspective, however...

We've both worked from home, in separate offices, for going on 5 years now. There's never, ever been an attempt to establish your CEO-in-the-boardroom type boundaries where he has asked to be free of interruption when he is in his office.

If he wanted those to be the boundaries, that would be fine. But it is completely inconsistent with what has been our protocol over the past 5 years.

We don't come into the other's office much during the workday, but we do sometimes. It has always been my understanding that I should not interrupt during a phone call or if he is obviously in the middle of something (like typing up something on the computer).

If not, it's usually just fine for me to pop in for a quick question. Sometimes he seems a little annoyed by the intrusion, but it doesn't go like it did yesterday.

There have also been times when I've been working frantically on a deadline and have had to tell him I couldn't talk to him right then. And more than once he has gotten all butt-hurt about it and then moped about how I'm not paying enough attention to him.

But you are right on at least one level. Whether he's asked for it or not, I'm going to think very carefully before walking into that room again.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

WFH is awesome, you just have to let your partner know it's WFH not "Dick around/do chores all day instead of work".

My fiancee is out of the house the whole time I'm working from home (which admittedly is only 1 day sometimes 2 a week) but understands I'm actually working not loving off.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

do you guys have some sort of rear end in a top hat Executive Stockholm syndrome idk why you're so eager to jump on the dude's dick. he's a petty jackass it doesn't matter what he was doing, unless he was on the phone with someone, and he wasn't

e: lol loving of course he gets mopey and cranky when she does a more patient version of the same loving thing

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
working from home works a lot better if you're just a rank-and-file schlub and not a manager who presumably would be expected to interact with your team multiple times over the course of a workday. especially if you have kids

i can go days without talking to my boss, but my boss has like 20 people to manage who are constantly going in and out of his office to ask questions or answer them, etc.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Fullhouse posted:

do you guys have some sort of rear end in a top hat Executive Stockholm syndrome idk why you're so eager to jump on the dude's dick. he's a petty jackass it doesn't matter what he was doing, unless he was on the phone with someone, and he wasn't

Yea the thread is really coming to bat for this dude who talked a lot of poo poo to his wife.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Mirthless posted:

he's doing a high stress job from home at the highest level of his profession

the thing with the gate code and the book in particular is a little ridiculous. he told her where to find the code. he literally cannot be bothered with this.

she's a grown woman in her 40s who is clearly obsessed with harry potter and can't handle ordering a pizza without her hand being held, and thinks "while my husband is at work" is the optimum time to stand up for herself and show she's not a doormat. he's a 40-something executive who chose to marry an adult woman and, surprise, no, turns out she's actually 22
poo poo like this is why everyone calls you a piece of poo poo, fyi. If you can't stand being "bothered" to tell your wife a code you use every loving day to pick your kid up, you shouldn't have a kid or a wife. Go be Big Important Executive Mans in your office and order a whore once you're done being super important and making loads of money by being the biggest tool imaginable.

Dude is acting like Jack Nicholson in The Shining and deserves the same end.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Fullhouse posted:

For me it's because of the Harry Potter poo poo and a raw nerve I have over people "helping" who ask so many questions I might as well just do it. But especially the Harry Potter poo poo.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Also fwiw, I thought the Harry Potter thing was amusing and there isn't anything indicating she's a fanatic about it beyond the naming scheme and points thing. It looked to me like she was just trying to inject a little humor into what must be a stressful situation.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

TheScott2K posted:

For me it's because of the Harry Potter poo poo and a raw nerve I have over people "helping" who ask so many questions I might as well just do it. But especially the Harry Potter poo poo.

I counted three questions dude

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
I wasn't coming to bat for the guy so much as pointing out that she's kind of a toddler for somebody in her 40s and it's a stressful situation.

He's obviously not behaving properly.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

boner confessor posted:

working from home works a lot better if you're just a rank-and-file schlub and not a manager who presumably would be expected to interact with your team multiple times over the course of a workday. especially if you have kids

i can go days without talking to my boss, but my boss has like 20 people to manage who are constantly going in and out of his office to ask questions or answer them, etc.

There are plenty of places with remote management. A friend of my brothers runs an IT Security firm that literally has no office, everyone works remotely, roughly 50-60 employees all over the US (maybe even some outside the US). It really depends on your work environment and management capabilities. I could literally never see my manager(s) and only talk to my team on conference calls, email and jabber and poo poo would still Get Done because I work hard and don't gently caress off.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Yawgmoth posted:

poo poo like this is why everyone calls you a piece of poo poo, fyi. If you can't stand being "bothered" to tell your wife a code you use every loving day to pick your kid up, you shouldn't have a kid or a wife. Go be Big Important Executive Mans in your office and order a whore once you're done being super important and making loads of money by being the biggest tool imaginable.

Dude is acting like Jack Nicholson in The Shining and deserves the same end.

No, the dude is acting like an executive who just got promoted into an extremely high stress job at literally the most stressful point he will ever have it:

quote:

James just started a new job this week, and while it’s been a very lucrative move, it’s also been very stressful. He’s a fairly high level executive and is managing a lot of tense transition issues.

I can tell it’s been very difficult. He worked from home today, so I was kind of observing what was going on with him from the sidelines.

but no you're right clearly he's crazy for letting the stress of a job he just received three or four days ago get to him

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mirthless posted:

I wasn't coming to bat for the guy so much as pointing out that she's kind of a toddler for somebody in her 40s and it's a stressful situation.

He's obviously not behaving properly.

you definitely should not be throwing shade on anyone for their posting style

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

boner confessor posted:

you definitely should not be throwing shade on anyone for their posting style

What in the ever loving gently caress are you even talking about right now?

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Look, you're both bad posters, now kiss.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Mirthless posted:

What in the ever loving gently caress are you even talking about right now?
If you have to ask so many questions about this you must be some kind of retard idiot baby who can't do anything.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Browsing the downvoted comments saying she is also at fault and hey:

quote:

The Gryffindor thing came across wrong, I think, and I was trying to inject a little lightheartedness.

The sentiment that I was trying to convey was that even though I'm seeing things through my own biased lens, I recognize points in the conversation that I misstepped.

So I thought I should get a kind of a "ding" for those things, which is when the "10 points from Gryffindor" thing occurred to me.

I didn't mean to make it seem like good vs. evil, and did not suggest that he was from House Slytherin.

I also named him James and not Draco or Voldemort. :)

Lily and James were both from Gryffindor, which is how I see the two of us.

She seems reasonable and not awful but :lol: wishing she had named him Voldemort now.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

yeah I find the whole grown-rear end-adult Harry Potter fixation incredibly tiresome in general and that was about as innocuous and reasonable as I'd ever expect a person to be.

she didn't do anything at all wrong, it was understandable that given his situation he might be a little shirty in the moment regardless, but then he had the time a non-douchebag would use to realize they'd been a prick and back down some and instead decided to instead escalate his incredibly mild annoyance into a big baby tantrum.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
:redflag: Snapping at people due to stress is a pretty big sign of emotional immaturity.

I still want to suplex that woman for her obnoxious Harry Potter posting style though.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hate Fibration posted:

:redflag: Snapping at people due to stress is a pretty big sign of emotional immaturity.

Yea, you don't have to be a Buddhist monk, but most people can manage their stress in a way where they don't explode at their partner over a trivial thing.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

WampaLord posted:

Yea, you don't have to be a Buddhist monk, but most people can manage their stress in a way where they don't explode at their partner over a trivial thing.

I think that's the thing though, it's not a trivial thing, because the stress he's under is not a trivial amount. He is very likely the most stressed he has ever been or will ever be.

It doesn't forgive his behavior or make it okay, but he is probably not as horrible of a person as he sounds. He should be in therapy because his job is probably always going to be stressful and he clearly needs some help managing the way he responds to that stress.

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Feb 3, 2017

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

most people maturely defuse stress by addressing it more reasonably sometime before the point they're driven completely apeshit. A newly-minted manager trying to impress everybody can't show any of the normal signs anything's bothering him, so if poo poo's coming at him left and right with no opportunity to wind down it's not unexpected that he'd get pushed to the point where he just pops. Still, he's almost certainly wasn't going nuts on his coworkers like this all day, which would imply he's actually perfectly capable of keeping himself under control he just ranks his wife somewhere well below them on the 'need to bother be nice to' scale.

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Feb 3, 2017

Dunning Krugerrand
Dec 23, 2015

purestrain pyrite

Going through her comments, this seems to be something he has a habit of doing.

quote:

While his week has been more stressful than usual, I don't view this as a one-off.

He does this kind of thing - snapping, then gas lighting me by pretending that he was perfectly polite the whole time - on a semi-regular basis.

I'm with you on the notion that if he were to come to me and say he was sorry, that he took his stress out on me inappropriately, I'd be over it in a heartbeat.

But I don't think I'm going to get that. Right now he is of the mindset that I'm an unsupportive, uncooperative person that should never be counted on for any favors.

So I'm feeling lost. :(

Also,

quote:

He's a really picky eater and frequently orders other things like wings or a sandwich when we order from our pizza place. It varies every time we order.

So I can't just order "pizza" and have any assurance that he will be happy with that.

And I'm 99.9% sure if I'd just gone ahead and ordered, I'd have gotten it "all wrong" and he'd have been mad that I didn't get his input first.

manchild alert :redflag: :redflag:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

Going through her comments, this seems to be something he has a habit of doing.

Also,

manchild alert :redflag: :redflag:

yeah, okay, this guy is definitely a giant idiot

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Yea, I'm on Team Manchild now. Picky eaters are worse than Hitler.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

just a heads up this one's a huge bummer

I (F28) kicked my husband out of the house in a fit of rage. Contemplating divorce over revelations about his brother's past. Am I overracting?

quote:

I'll try to be be brief. I'm still fuming. My husband (M29) comes from a big family, four brothers, two sisters, raised by a single mother for the most part.

The youngest of his siblings is J (M19) in the six years I've known J he's always seemed awkward and a little too quiet and socially inept. I have always had a special fondness towards J because he's such a sweet person and I was a little awkward growing up myself.

J has been struggling with some classes and I've been helping him. My husband took me on a special dinner night to thank me for this and it was there that he revealed why J sometimes struggles. Apparently, their dad who is now dead left their mom over accusations that J was a product of infidelity. He was not. But their dad was super paranoid about infidelity and treated his wife like property. The father started abusing J when J was as young as two, beating him. He left shortly thereafter and passed away a few years after that.

The abuse didn't stop there. My MIL picked up where the father left off. The beatings and abuse is too graphic and unspeakable for me to detail it here. It's disgusting and inhumane. My husband said that all the siblings took part including himself. When I could no longer take listening to the details and the extent to which my husband participated I asked him why and how he could do those things. He went into full on defense mode when he saw how furious I was and said they were told he was not their brother. Like that's a valid excuse? He said the family buried it and doesn't talk about it. That J started defending himself at about 13 and the abuse stopped then. I asked him if anybody had apologized to J. He said he doesn't need an apology, that he just needs to forget and in time he will.

since that night three weeks ago I have been unable to be affectionate in any way towards my husband. It's like I went from totally in love, the totally repulsed by him. He's suddenly somebody I don't even know. I honestly don't know why J has chosen to stay around all these animals and I'm disgusted with myself for marrying one. Last weekend we had a back yard cook out as we often do. Most of his siblings were here. J knocked over a pitcher of Iced tea. He's a little shaky and a little clumsy but it was an accident obviously.

My MIL went off and started berating him and called him an idiot and a few other names. She started to berate him about his hands and how they shake so much and told him to get control of it and stop shaking. I gave my husband a look, like, "hey jump in here." He didn't do anything. I lost it. I went completely crazy on her and told her that maybe if she hadn't beat him and other things...

At this point my husband jumped in and told me to take it easy on his mom. I told her to leave and she told everybody to leave with her. J only stayed because I practically begged him to stay but she told him to leave too. I tried to talk to my husband about what happened and why I went off. He told me to mind my own business about his family business. I told him to leave at this point. He reluctantly left and has been calling, and texting me non stop to forgive him.

EDIT Finally heard back from a friend I had emailed. She's a counselor. She told me I atcually victimized J by bringing up the abuse that Friday night. She says I should have simply stood up for him for what happened that night. She says I should apologize to him for that and I will tonight. She also said it's probably going to be the first and only apology J ever gets that's even remotely related to all the abuse he suffered "so be ready for anything". I'm picking him up at his friend's house tonight. His mom kicked him out over what happened. Everything is happening so fast now. My parents have stepped up big time and offered to move him in. My dad is going to teach him how to drive and help him get his DL. He's going to give him his old car that nobody drives. Now we just have to convince him to accept our help. Haven't read all your comments but I will. Just things are happening fast I need to keep up. I know my kids will be fine. Right now I'm in full "get J help mode." I have not read all your comments but I will. Thank you all.

Oh I almost forgot. I spoke to my husband on the phone finally. He thinks he's going to talk his way back. I asked him why his mom kicked out J. He said he had no idea what I was talking about, he didn't know. J told me that my husband has been staying at his mom's and he was there when J was kicked out. I will file divorce, no chance I'm taking him back.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

TheScott2K posted:

Look, you're both bad posters, now kiss.

boner confessor is p funny imho

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
J is definitely going to be blamed for the divorce but sucks to have it conclusively shown your spouse's family is toxic and abusive

the first time i saw my spouse's abusive family dynamic it was less than fun to deal with, but at least they just keep it to sarcastic backbiting and not like actual physical abuse holy poo poo

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It's good for her to know that about her husband, though. Not what he did, but how he's behaving even into the present.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
yeah, if the husband was willing to admit his horrible behavior and change then the marriage might be salvagable. you can't really be blamed for being abusive as a kid if you grow up in an abusive household, as joining in on the abuse can be a survival tactic

as a grown man though you really should know better and that's inexcusable

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
And lying about where we was when J was kicked out and other such things, and believing J just has to "get over it" when "it" exists into the present.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

boner confessor posted:

J is definitely going to be blamed for the divorce but sucks to have it conclusively shown your spouse's family is toxic and abusive

the first time i saw my spouse's abusive family dynamic it was less than fun to deal with, but at least they just keep it to sarcastic backbiting and not like actual physical abuse holy poo poo

The fact that he is a willing participant and enabler of the abuse is what really gets me

He knows it's wrong, he knows his wife is absolutely disgusted by it, but he still engages in it. What an awful person. What an awful family.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
Update on that wonderful story:

quote:

I filed for divorce after a few conversations with my husband. He blames J for our divorce and became very threatening. At one point he said he would turn walk away from me and our two kids if I didn't stop the divorce process. I called his bluff and told him "good, go, we would be better off." In my state it takes six months to finalize divorce with children involved. I have sole custody and he never filed for joint custody which is good.

Now on to J. There's so much but I'll try to be brief. He's in therapy and lives with my parents. He's sticking it out with school even though he has anxiety and depression. He's fighting really hard to heal. Sometimes he has setbacks and is just like a broken down little boy. He has a very strong will and spirit and sometimes I wonder how far he would have gone in life even now at 19 if the animals hadn't totally broken him.

His siblings and mom still try to contact him and guilt him for not staying with his mom to "take care of her as she ages." They all agreed that J's life would be to be the mother's caretaker as they all go on have live their own as they wish. He actually feels guilty about not fulfilling that shockingly. He has a long way to go before he realizes that his life is his to do as he wishes. They don't have his phone number anymore but they email him. My dad got him a new phone cause his mom would call him and berate him and guilt him. It seemed like every conversation with her set him back two steps. She still knows how to crush him sadly. I wish she didn't have that power over him. I've never wished a death penalty on somebody like I do on her.

He's dating a girl and I'm scared she might hurt him (break his heart) but my dad is more encouraging of that and has to remind me to not over protect him. J has become very close with my mom. He drives her grocery shopping and enjoys doing that stuff with her. My dad taught him how to drive in like one week. He is about to go take his driving test for his DL, he's still on a learner's permit.

There are a lot of positive things going on but progress is very slow and sometimes it's like watching a clock. It just seems like he's standing still in terms of anxiety and depression. I can't say too much about all that's going on but I can say that my parents have an attorney and are going through the adoption process.
I wanted this to be a more upbeat and positive update but honestly J struggles a lot. Law enforcement is now involved because some of the physical abuse is more recent than I thought, just from his mom. He has a few scars and he has broken bones that never healed properly cause he never got medical attention. Protection orders are likely to be granted. If they are, then according to the investigators charges will almost be inevitable. That part of it I can't say much about but can say that J is willing to go forward with that process for now under the guidance of his therapist. But we have been warned that he may choose to back off later. Though one cop said there is a point of no return for the DA even without J's cooperation.

tl:dr My divorce and full custody is likely. J is fighting hard to turn things around for himself. He has a long way to go. It's so hard for him. He's like a superhero the way he pushes forward.

apparently the abuse was extensive and severe judging by some of the comments she made

quote:

Honestly, I spared you the horrible details because if you hear them you'll never be the same again. It will break something inside you. I wanted to spare everyone who read this the agony of knowing how tragic this was for J.

quote:

Honestly I think even when the abuse began my husband was about 13 and that's just too old to do the things they did. I would never even at six years old have done those disgusting things to another human being.

also somebody did the math and apparently he was actively abusing his brother for the entire first year they were dating. he was going home from dates and abusing his brother. :barf: I'm glad she's getting full custody, this dude is disgusting

quote:

See, I thought that, too. But then I did the math. OP's husband is 29. J is 19. OP's husband said the beatings stopped when J was about 13. That means that from age 13 or 14 until he was 23 OP was still participating in this vile behavior.
I completely agree with getting the authorities involved.

quote:

Yes, he was an adult when the abuse stopped

quote:

So, when you started dating your husband, he'd take you out on a date, then come home and beat up his little brother who was 13 at the time, just for shits and giggles? Wow, you got a real winner there!

quote:

Yes I thought about that. I'm ashamed

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Feb 3, 2017

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Mirthless posted:

Update on that wonderful story:

bonus update: i dumped a jar of spiders down her soon to be ex-husband's rear end in a top hat :murder:

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

honestly I just feel like the executive story is atextbook case of hearing one side of the story

But I didn't read any of the followup material and I never will because it's sandwiched between a Mirthless - whoever argument

MF_James
May 8, 2008

loving christ, if eye for an eye was ever deserved, this situation is it. Obviously I'm not that extreme :can: and all that, but man would it make me feel good to know they got beaten for years on end for what they've all done.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Zelder posted:

honestly I just feel like the executive story is atextbook case of hearing one side of the story

But I didn't read any of the followup material and I never will because it's sandwiched between a Mirthless - whoever argument

You should read the followups for clarification, and you can see how the bane of picky eaters united us all eventually. :sun:

Here's a textbook case of :sever:

I‘m [25 F] seriously considering breaking up with my boyfriend [25 M] of a year over a video game

quote:

I've been in a relationship with this guy for about a year now. He was my first everything (I‘m a late bloomer) and I was his first real relationship. After about 6 months after we got together he suddenly broke up with me, saying he was too tired of always feeling obligated to me, though I‘m not sude what he ment, I never was a needy girlfriend. I took it hard, I was devastated, I felt like I couldn't breathe sometimes. I loved him and because I had a smal hope that eventually we will get back together, I even let him use me as a booty call for couple of months and during that time he was very nasty to me (said I was too ugly and too useless to date and stuff like that).

I used that time we were „apart“ to grow as a person, had a makeover, got in better shape, but never really got over it, however I felt like I reached the point where I was ready to move on and cut contacts. After going full no contact for a couple of weeks, he showed up, apologised and said, he wants to start everything over. I‘m an idiot, but I agreed. Everything was fine, he did became very loving and such, to the point that I started to think, that maybe he has some sort of aneurism, which turns him into a different person.

So back to the topic, he has a ps3 and I begged him to let me play one amazing game I loved that he completely hated and said that it was stupid. Suddenly tonight, I get a message from him saying that he and his friends were drinking and kind of playing “my” game and at that moment I lost it completely. I mean I did some progress in the game, so what do I have to do now? Play the levels they completed all over again? I never been this angry. I almost cried because he knows how much I like it, and he still ruined my experience of completing it.

But the thing is, it’s really not about the game. It’s just that he is such a person – he deletes every game I enjoy, if he needs space on the HDD without asking. When we agree to watch a movie, he deliberately starts to watch it before I come over and refuses to watch it from the beginning, because it’s not interesting to him. He orders pizza beforehand, so when I come over it’s already cold. I swear my cat is more considering of other people feelings than he is. There is a lot of other things (hiding his phone, hiding our relationship from his female friends because “they start to treat him differently, and he doesn’t want to feel isolated from his friends”). He just destroys or belittles everything I enjoy.

I feel that he‘s a total narcissistic rear end. But the thing is I just can't bring myself to end this stupid relationship. I just can't. I told him over the message that we are breaking up, and he just said that I should go to sleep. I hate the fact that if we do breakup he will blame everything on me, as he always does, because he can‘t see his own faults. I know I‘m in a serious need of therapy or something, but I live in the country where therapy is poo poo. I just want out, but I don‘t have the energy. I don‘t know what to do.

tl;dr: boyfriend treats me like the most unimportant person in his life, but I‘m too affraid of ending this relationship.

I want to break up but I can't. What do?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

MF_James posted:

loving christ, if eye for an eye was ever deserved, this situation is it. Obviously I'm not that extreme :can: and all that, but man would it make me feel good to know they got beaten for years on end for what they've all done.

judging by the update they are almost certainly all going to jail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Things this thread has taught me: don't date autistics, gamers, picky eaters or fatties