Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

They have to be taking the piss. There is no way someone actually thinks like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
What I’m learning is goons don’t really know what a strip club is.

And you know what, good for you.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

uhhhhhhhhhhhh :staredog:

I think you should realize you're out on the libertine side of the population that accepts cheating as a valid concept, because there's a lot of people for whom "you can look but don't touch" is the accepted line and a lot of people for whom it would be totally unacceptable for their partner to go to a strip club at all.

Also touching boobs is not really the correct analogy, it'd be more like rubbing or (depending on whether or not it was an actual loving handjob) a pussy.

I already acknowledged that different people have different boundaries.

This seems like a case of two people disagreeing on what "cheating" means. I don't think that touching a vagina or a penis at a strip club is cheating. This woman probably didn't, either. But people often don't define what makes them uncomfortable, so you get misunderstandings

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Going to a strip club for the pre-wedding party is lame as gently caress. Do something rad with your last day of freedom. Go bungee jumping out of a plane. Climb the tallest mountain you can and spray paint a giant dick on it. Hire a stripper and engage in a game of cat-and-mouse on your expansive island property. Create memories people will remember and cherish for the rest of their lives. He should have cut ties with her the moment he found out she was so uninspired that she agreed to even go to a strip club. loving :sever:.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Nobody ever said "Man, I wish I hadn't touched that penis" on their death bed. Please let your lovers know the joy of touching cock.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

QuarkJets posted:

This seems like a case of two people disagreeing on what "cheating" means. I don't think that touching a vagina or a penis at a strip club is cheating. This woman probably didn't, either. But people often don't define what makes them uncomfortable, so you get misunderstandings

I think your confusing a strip club with prostitution.

Sex acts like touching are explicitly things you can not do. At least officially

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

Both of those would indeed be cheating.

Forsooth, exposed ankles and shoulders are sinful adultery as well

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

QuarkJets posted:

Oh FFS.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

QuarkJets posted:

quote:

ANY sex or romantic kissing outside that relationship was a complete deal breaker that was established when the relationship had begun.

This wasn't a misunderstanding.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

Sex acts like touching are explicitly things you can not do. At least officially

The clients just aren't supposed to initiate it. I can't claim to be a strip club expert but I've been in both kinds and they both had touching. People weren't loving each other but touching each other in sexual areas, most definitely

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

Going to a strip club for the pre-wedding party is lame as gently caress. Do something rad with your last day of freedom. Go bungee jumping out of a plane. Climb the tallest mountain you can and spray paint a giant dick on it. Hire a stripper and engage in a game of cat-and-mouse on your expansive island property. Create memories people will remember and cherish for the rest of their lives. He should have cut ties with her the moment he found out she was so uninspired that she agreed to even go to a strip club. loving :sever:.

This is the correct take.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It’s honestly kind of sad because if your gonna cheat you should at least get something out if it.

The only person that got the sexual gratification is the stripper

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

QuarkJets posted:

Exactly, it's stupid to classify boob touching at a strip club as cheating, thank you for agreeing and laughing along at my witty comparison

I'm married, thanks

ya same

maybe im just jaded from 10 years of a stable relationship but if either us did something dumb (especially when drunk at a venue renowned for stupid behaviour) we'd talk it through like adults instead of immediately throwing everything out the window and calling our entire family to dish

they both sound like they are in their first relationship and it probably would have ended soon one way or another. she desperately wanted to touch another cock before signing her life away, and he sounds like Kuuenbu

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

A lot of the people in this thread try to talk through cheating and it never really works out.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

A lot of the people in this thread try to talk through cheating and it never really works out.

We're not talking through cheating. People have different definitions of what entails cheating, because there's not just a single definition that's agreed on universally. We're talking about that.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

QuarkJets posted:

We're not talking through cheating. People have different definitions of what entails cheating, because there's not just a single definition that's agreed on universally. We're talking about that.

I’m pretty sure that’s not what they meant, they meant in the stories that are posted, there’s lots of times where someone cheats and the people involved try to talk it out and it never ends well.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

maybe we can agree that there's a spectrum between:

- betraying your partner via a physical and emotional commitment to another person without their knowledge
- having too many drinks and having an indifferent stripper wave their junk in your vicinity

i mean if it was such an issue fine, but why even agree to the strip club in the first place

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I’m pretty sure that’s not what they meant, they meant in the stories that are posted, there’s lots of times where someone cheats and the people involved try to talk it out and it never ends well.

Yeah that’s what I’m talking about.

I’m not getting bogged down in the is only vaginal/anal sex really cheating poo poo.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Sure, "cheating" is defined by the people in the relationship.

The thread poster, while he sounds like a goober, had a clear definition he professed to have shared with his fiance to their mutual understanding. Honestly the way he talks about her it sounds like they weren't a great match anyway. :shrug:

Personal anecdote this dredged up: I remember dating a girl once who was in a play with me and another guy. She had to kiss us both over the course of the play and really did not want to kiss the other guy in front of me. I basically had to reassure her a hundred times that there is literally a saying about it, I appreciated and was flattered she was so concerned about being loyal, but I understood she was acting.

I probably would have been less reassuring if she was tugging on chippendale dancer crank, but it wasn't that kind of play.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

Touching a strippers dick isnt a dealbreaker for me, but it sounds like that sort of thing was a dealbreaker for him and she shouldn't have done it because of that. We can sit here and argue about what counts as cheating (personally I think stuff like emotional cheating is ridiculous and dumb) but the point is, if you are dating someone who says 'I consider kissing to be cheating' and you dont consider that cheating, then maybe dont date a person who draws the line there because if you want to kiss other people then it's just not going to work out

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

CharlestheHammer posted:

uh huh. uh huh. yes. the club will of course officially state that there is to be no sexual contact whatsoever.

and yet, somehow, some dancers will grab you by the back of the head and rub their boobs all over your face. most baffling. :hmmyes:

(this could also be something that varies by region)

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

She considers it cheating considering how she reacted in the story so this whole tangent is really pointless

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

uh huh. uh huh. yes. the club will of course officially state that there is to be no sexual contact whatsoever.

and yet, somehow, some dancers will grab you by the back of the head and rub their boobs all over your face. most baffling. :hmmyes:

Do you think I was writing that from the POV of the stripper

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

She considers it cheating considering how she reacted in the story so this whole tangent is really pointless

Giving someone else an orgasm while getting nothing out of it is the worst way to tank your relationship. You didnt even get off and now you're broken up!

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747
Jerking off a stripper is like opening the elevator shaft and monkey climbing down a few floors

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

regardless I hope they learn from this experience and move on to live their best life

him grinding for an epic mount

her mounting strippers for epic grinds

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

I bet that poo poo was business as usual for the stripper too. Like, oh great another bachelorette party, another night of a bunch of drunk women tugging way too hard on my dick while squealing at eachother about how naughty it is.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

oh totally

stripper's fave clients are the lonely regulars who mostly just want to sit and pay for company

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob
"Jerking another guy off is no big deal, grow up", I say, putting the finishing touches on my new cuck shack and high-fiving my wife's boyfriend

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

DamnitGannet posted:

I bet that poo poo was business as usual for the stripper too. Like, oh great another bachelorette party, another night of a bunch of drunk women tugging way too hard on my dick while squealing at eachother about how naughty it is.

Fred doffs his saber-tooth skin tunic, revealing a sea cucumber strapped around his groin. As he gyrates for the Bedrock Bachelorette party the creature turns breaking the fourth wall and drolly addresses the audience: "It's a living."

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
Three shakes isn't jerking off at the urinal and it's not a handjob to the stripper. Sorry, folks, I don't make the rules, I just obtusely apply them.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Oh look, touching is actually the same thing as jerking off. Good to know

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Dr. Video Games 0135 posted:

"Jerking another guy off is no big deal, grow up", I say, putting the finishing touches on my new cuck shack and high-fiving my wife's boyfriend

When did you get home from deployment

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

I've been to three different clubs in two different states and the rules are always you can't touch them, they can touch you. You can't just grab someone's tit, but they can rub boobs on your face. Notice that this leaves the stripper in control of the contact they receive.

If the stripper gave her a dance and rubbed his junk on her, I'd probably all the OP a prude for calling that cheating. That's not what happened. If she had done it with a non-stripper no one would bat an eye that it was cheating.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

I just noticed he kind of glossed over the driving drunk thing which is a way bigger deal in my mind than touching another dick with her hands. At least a handjob doesnt have the potential to kill anyone, unless she's spectacularly bad at it

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
This reminds me of the bachelorette party story where the bride goes into a bathroom with the stripper for like 15 minutes.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

FilthyImp posted:

This reminds me of the bachelorette party story where the bride goes into a bathroom with the stripper for like 15 minutes.

"I know how it sounds but it was a really rough poo and I needed help plunging."

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

QuarkJets posted:

I will blow a load on you in public but at least it won't be cheating!!!

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Railing Kill posted:

Aside from her obviously loving this guy, it's still a shitbag move to ask to dig through her phone.

BF's family are dumb assholes, just """""""""""jokingly""""""""""" acting like small-minded bigots. But being holier-than-thou about being educated and from a city definitely doesn't help, even if it's true. I mean, NTA, but it's just a pet peeve of mine because it's a lazy put-down. Just call them bigots, regardless of their socioeconomic class or geography. It's ok.

It wasn't a put-down, they accused her of being a snob because she knows a second language and she defended herself by refusing to apologize for her education. Which is what this is: a difference in education.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Maybe I've just finally become an old who is no longer "with it," but in my book, stimulating the reproductive organs of a third party is sexual contact, and sexual contact is cheating. I have yet to date someone who considers this a point of contention.