Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bengy81
May 8, 2010

470nanometers posted:

That's me. You're still on my list but I didn't manage to log in til late this morning, so maybe that's why.

Yeah, I saw you this morning. Nice to see you have an Athena to go with your Lakshmi, I still use Athena for speed farming stuff. Shoot me an ingame nail if you need a specific leader up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Doulos posted:

Never used my BFF either yet, mainly run:

LKali (about +200)
A.Bastet (next + target)
Beelzebub

Also have and run a nearly hyper Ronia (who doesn't?), Gadius, DMeta, and working on Goemon for plus farming.

I'd also really like to find someone who's planning to run Zaerog Infinite. I'm 346,581,272.

I have a hypermax LKali, hypermax DMeta, and am working on Goemon for 3x. My active is usually hypermax A Horus.

I have A Bastet, Ronia, and Lu Bu max skilled, and the latter two are around +40, but they're not getting any more plusses until I finish Isis and figure out who to add to my Horus team once Isis covers green.

Oh yeah, and I'll have a max skilled +200 A Isis as soon as she's out, probably hypermax depending on how this round of 3x goes.

Anybody else for a pre-reset triangle?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Plorkyeran posted:

BFF chat: I normally have hypermax Ronia and two skillups-short-of-hyper A.Shiva up. For slot three I can do A.Ra, max-skill L.Kali, hypermax pandora, D.Meta, or assorted other stuff.

The Hebug posted:

This is pre-reset right? If we can find a decent 3rd, I'd be down.

I've only got one Hypermax, Ronia, but I've got a bunch of other max leveled/awoken stuff that synergizes quite well with some of those like Beelz/Lu Bu/Shiva/D.Meta/Pandora if you two would be willing to go for it. Slots tend to be Beelz/Ronia/Athena but I can switch stuff about whenever

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Just a heads up - I'll probably be creating a new thread sometime later today. Haven't decided on a thread title yet, though.

Here are some of the thread title suggestions from a few pages back; feel free to vote for one of these or provide your own:

Kuros posted:

I'm still in favor of

Puzzle & Dragons 8.0.4: ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your Prongers! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Xenochrist posted:

Puzzle & Dragons 8.0: Whaling is actively encouraged and no longer shameful

or

Puzzle & Dragons 8.0: Still waiting for Beach-time Odin

djwetmouse posted:

Puzzle & Dragons 8.0.4:Puzzle Island - "Boss, TPA, TPA."
Puzzle & Dragons 8.0.4:Puzzle Island - I've got two Keepers of Paradise, won't you spend some stones, we'll leave tonight

cheezit posted:

Puzzle & Dragons 8.0.4: If it has boobs, it's a good leader

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

Live Prong and Prosper should be the next thread's subtitle imo

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

Puzzle and Dragons 8.whatever: My Waifus are Demons; My Husbandos Dragons

I'll also throw in a couple ideas of my own:

Puzzle & Dragons 8.0: gently caress Everything, We're Doing Four Prongs

Puzzle & Dragons 8.0: Chock Full of Green Pii-ness

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

change my name posted:

The free god-roll list actually looks pretty good, what a great birthday present I guess.

I'm looking forward to rolling my 4th Ronia.

nogic
Jul 6, 2002

Doulos posted:

Never used my BFF either yet, mainly run:

LKali (about +200)
A.Bastet (next + target)
Beelzebub

Also have and run a nearly hyper Ronia (who doesn't?), Gadius, DMeta, and working on Goemon for plus farming.

I'd also really like to find someone who's planning to run Zaerog Infinite. I'm 346,581,272.

I think we would work together? See my post above, but I have Lu Bu, LKali, ABastet, AParv, some other stuff.

If that's cool, then we need one more (preferably with AParv... ;) )

Also, here's the link to the spreadsheet. Not sure if this will work, I didn't create it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nwV-sTma6iy-KtPP--gAXsea9YDYhKNzIdJTJheS6vg/

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013

GoodBee posted:

I kind of want to make a Durga triangle with my Alt after reset. My alt usually runs AShiva for red and Verdandi for Green. I've got some other options too. Also no Hypermaxes.

I think that would match up pretty well, my main account can send you a BFF today then we will just have to wait until after the reset to finish triangling.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
yergacheffe and I are still looking for a third member for our BFF triangle, pre-reset. We're talkin Urd/Bastet/Kali/LuBu/Shiva/Ra and more! Come get some, plz

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

DaveWoo posted:

Just a heads up - I'll probably be creating a new thread sometime later today. Haven't decided on a thread title yet, though.

Here are some of the thread title suggestions from a few pages back; feel free to vote for one of these or provide your own:

Reposting mine

maou shoujo posted:

Puzzle & Dragons 8.0.4: Japan's Other Whaling Problem

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!

Khanstant posted:

yergacheffe and I are still looking for a third member for our BFF triangle, pre-reset. We're talkin Urd/Bastet/Kali/LuBu/Shiva/Ra and more! Come get some, plz

I wish I hadn't used my BFF because I have (or will eventually have) every single one of the leaders.

good jovi
Dec 11, 2000

'm pro-dickgirl, and I VOTE!

Nosre posted:

Cool! good jovi, you in? I just sent reqs to you both.

Sounds good. And this is with your "SA-Nosre" account, right? I'm also friends with your other one.

me => Nosre => korora => me

(I'm "nat SA", just to avoid confusion)

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DaveWoo posted:

I'll also throw in a couple ideas of my own:

Puzzle & Dragons 8.0: gently caress Everything, We're Doing Four Prongs

Puzzle & Dragons 8.0: Chock Full of Green Pii-ness

Where is mine? :colbert: also, replace isis in the op with Sakuya, best waifu.

JP reminder: the +egg piñata also known as Hera-sol is available as a coin dungeon. If you're not running that then what the heck are you doing?

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe
Yay more best friends!

I'm down for more bff triangles. Let me know if you're interested in doing it with me through PMs.

Here's my padherder: https://www.padherder.com/user/WalrusWhiskers/teams/#51150
(My teams might be a little out of date though)

I'd greatly appreciate friends with a hypermaxed Goemon or Ra.

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy
I would also love to join a new BFF triangle (I already have one from the first round)! Right now, my BFFs are focused around my green stuff. I'd like to find someone running some of the Red, Light or Dark stuff I have, but also mains either ABastet or Verdandi I always have my hypermax verd up, so if you can help with other awesome leads and want an always up verd along with an ABastet and then either AHorus or ARa, let me know. The horus/ra spot is mutable to whatever someone needs at some point (message me and ask for something I have). Ideally, I'm loking to put an AShiva team together and would love an AShiva user to bff.

Let me know!

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Oh wow, been looking at the PAD Island enemies, and those skills that only trigger if you have specific monsters on your team are pretty interesting. And some of them are quite funny.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Somebody witty make a title about goons sharing waifus in love triangles. Thank you

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Paul Zuvella posted:

None of these are 3* eggs

The rem renewal will remove all 3* eggs and THEIR EVOLUTIONS.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
I gotta vote for "Japan's Other Whaling Problem"

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

FrickenMoron posted:

The rem renewal will remove all 3* eggs and THEIR EVOLUTIONS.

Yeah, basically it removes anything that is not worth at least 3000 shop points. Also known as "why are you idiots whaling right now?"

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
I realized a little more info might be useful here! Looking for one more to set up pre-reset BFF triangle.

My stuff

scorpiobean posted:

I don't have anything hypermaxed yet, but I'm currently working on SS Isis. I also have L.Kali, Ronia, A. Bastet, Verdandi, Urd and a bunch of other fun things I can put up for people if needed. Here's my PADherder

I'd actually love more A. Parvati friends as it was kind of fun to use her as my Verdandi buddy, but that doesn't have to be a BFF requirement.

ID beannieSA 381,542,230

Mason Dixon (if you're still down)

Mason Dixon posted:

Welp. Before I choose somebody at random, anybody else want a BFF triangle? My focus currently is with a combination of SS Isis/A.Parvati/Verdandi/L.Kali/Pandora with a hopefully increasing helping of A.Ra/A.Bastet. Not many plusses, but I only just started seriously farming for them when 3x normals hit, so that will definitely improve.

Shamelessly self-promoting myself here, as it looks like there's pretty decent overlap. If you and TheHebug are willing, I'd like to get in on a before-the-reset triangle. Going to sleep now, but I'll check as soon as I can tomorrow.

DarkSun 344723382

shiatza
May 15, 2005

DaveWoo posted:

I like the prongers one

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
prongers will only be relevant for a little while longer, pretty soon we will all be clamouring for elusive HP up awakenings. The best one is the japans other whaling problem.

Ned
May 23, 2002

by Hand Knit

TheQuietWilds posted:

I gotta vote for "Japan's Other Whaling Problem"

This is the best one.

Shevmo
Jan 19, 2015
While I do like Raise Your Prongers I'm pretty into Japan's Other Whaling Problem.

Godfest was cruel to me today. I'm trying to make an A.Bastet team since I have basically every good sub for her, but no Bastet. Had three rolls. Dupe GGY, Osiris, dupe Sasuke.

Thanks GungTroll. Thanks.

Fallord
Mar 22, 2013
I'd like to form a pre-reset triangle if anyone's still available. Mains are Skuld, Sarasvati, Horus, and Beelzebub. PADherder.

Postal Parcel posted:

RE: The BFF list
Is there anyone who has a max(skill, not necessarily hypermax) Sarasvati up on Slot 1 or 2? I'd definitely like to use mine a lot more, but it's slim pickings when it comes to friends
My ID is 337490296 btw

Your list is full.

Fallord fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Aug 15, 2015

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Japan's Other Whaling Problem, or, because I'm secretly a five-year-old, Chock Full of Green Piiness.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Shevmo posted:

While I do like Raise Your Prongers I'm pretty into Japan's Other Whaling Problem.

Godfest was cruel to me today. I'm trying to make an A.Bastet team since I have basically every good sub for her, but no Bastet. Had three rolls. Dupe GGY, Osiris, dupe Sasuke.

Thanks GungTroll. Thanks.

Osiris is cool so.

For BFF purposes, I currently run Parvati/Osiris/Bastet, all 297. Im planning to switch at least one slot later to something else, not sure what though. Probably Osiris :V

good jovi
Dec 11, 2000

'm pro-dickgirl, and I VOTE!

Another vote for Japan's Other Whaling Problem

good jovi fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Aug 15, 2015

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

trucutru posted:

JP reminder: the +egg piņata also known as Hera-sol is available as a coin dungeon. If you're not running that then what the heck are you doing?

If I go all in and start 297 my JP account with this much ease then what's the point of my NA account??? :qq:

Also I can't tell which one is Hera-Sol in the coin dungeon list.

Erinyes
Jun 1, 2007

the sound and the fury
Does anyone still have a present to trade? I somehow still have one - hit me up at 398, 690, 225.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

TheMopeSquad posted:

I think that would match up pretty well, my main account can send you a BFF today then we will just have to wait until after the reset to finish triangling.

That sounds like an excellent plan. I'm 323,392,257 SA Jewels. I'll BFF your alt after reset. My Durga is in slot 2 right now. She's Lv 85 today but I'll take care of those last levels pretty soon.

trucutru posted:

Somebody witty make a title about goons sharing waifus in love triangles. Thank you

I vote this. Someone make this happen.

Edit: I need a pre-reset BFF for my main. There was some interest in making a DKali triangle for post-reset I'm looking to put that in my slot 2 so that might narrow my options. I'd like to find a pre-reset triangle that wants Red/Green leaders in the other 2 slots. I usually have AMinerva / AParvati up but I've also got Yamato. AGoemon and sometimes Kush are up on weekends. Ame is up on Thursdays. It's a tough sell because I've got no Hypermaxes. I'd like to do a triangle.

Who was interested in a post-reset DKali triangle.

GoodBee fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Aug 15, 2015

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
Still new, been saving eggs for a godfest (except for expanding my capacity) since starting. I had a meager four rolls, and ended up pulling a Dragonette, Sun Wukong, Sylph, and Bestcat! Very excited because she's the one I wanted the most starting out.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

God this owns

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
100 points to whoever posts the first 9 +egg hera swole result (that they got themselves)

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

If I go all in and start 297 my JP account with this much ease then what's the point of my NA account??? :qq:

you already know the answer.. in your heart

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Erinyes posted:

Does anyone still have a present to trade? I somehow still have one - hit me up at 398, 690, 225.

I've got a present to trade, sent a friend request from Rask_SA

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Things that need to be removed from the REM:
1) 3* eggs and their evolutions (farmable and not rare)
2) Toy dragons (farmable)
3) Bad dragons (theyre bad)

Things I got from my rolls today:
1) bad dragons >:(
2) one of those new lovely dragon knights (red one)

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

good jovi posted:

Sounds good. And this is with your "SA-Nosre" account, right? I'm also friends with your other one.

me => Nosre => korora => me

(I'm "nat SA", just to avoid confusion)

Yes indeed, SA-Nosre/367 809 341. Has a Bastet active.

I'll BFF korora at 319 930 293 then

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I also got

- 2nd Ra (MP)
- 2nd Red Wizard Girl (MP)
- 2nd Blue Fruit Dragon (MP)
- 2nd Nepthys (MP)

i'm rolling in the dough since i'm also going to sell my 4 odins

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Zo posted:

100 points to whoever posts the first 9 +egg hera swole result (that they got themselves)

I thought the max was 7?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Is Blonia+Snow White/Siegfried/Blodin/Creuse a team worth putting XP into? Already have the Berserk max skilled.

• Locked thread