Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Day 2 YOLO rolls

Main: Avalon Drake. New and not bad.

Alt: Kurone number a billion. I shouldn't have rolled. I used all my luck on the PEM getting an Attackerasu skill up that actually skilled me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dezoth
Mar 26, 2010
Rolled a bunch on this Godfest, cause I really wanted a Bastet, Isis, or Osiris.

Pulled:
Ars Nova
Hathor
Blodin
Grodin
Isis
Osiris
Ronia #3
A bunch of worthless trash.

I'm amazed I managed to pull two different Odins on the 1x Odin day. Annoyed I didn't get a Bastet, but I guess I'll just focus on Awoken Ra now that I can put awoken Isis on that team eventually. Just wondering, what's the ideal Hathor team?

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
Might be my worst godfest ever.

Angel
Fuu
MDK
Dragonette.

FML

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
If there's any people that don't mind a scrubby non-hyper BFF I have this account that usually plays red (Rodin, Leilan) or green (Verdandi) and sometimes devil (Ronia, Beelz), has Durga up in the BFF slot. Still has an invite to send out.

Then I have this other account that mainly plays Bestcat, also has Durga in the BFF slot. This one does not have an invite to send it's already paired with my main account.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

3rd Ronia today. Now I want some cool poo poo to feed my 297 to.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
yolo rolled on Day 2 in wild hopes of any of the Egyptian 1s or Nephthys.

Water Deity, Holy Isis.

Well then.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

TheMopeSquad posted:

If there's any people that don't mind a scrubby non-hyper BFF I have this account that usually plays red (Rodin, Leilan) or green (Verdandi) and sometimes devil (Ronia, Beelz), has Durga up in the BFF slot. Still has an invite to send out.

Then I have this other account that mainly plays Bestcat, also has Durga in the BFF slot. This one does not have an invite to send it's already paired with my main account.

I kind of want to make a Durga triangle with my Alt after reset. My alt usually runs AShiva for red and Verdandi for Green. I've got some other options too. Also no Hypermaxes.

Praxis19
Nov 4, 2009

No justice no peace ACAB
Never used my BFF either yet, mainly run:

LKali (about +200)
A.Bastet (next + target)
Beelzebub

Also have and run a nearly hyper Ronia (who doesn't?), Gadius, DMeta, and working on Goemon for plus farming.

I'd also really like to find someone who's planning to run Zaerog Infinite. I'm 346,581,272.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Day 2:
D.Golem...Off to a good start
Hathor-Not bad

Have some more stones saved up from events...

LKALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fina-loving-ly
One more!

Chiyome...#2

:shobon:

So now I've got Ra/Lkali/Isis/__/__ with one probably being Izanagi and the other possibly being Blodin,Okuni(new Uvo), or Yomi. Maybe someone else if my box changes

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

More pre reset triangle chat:

On my main (393 086 284) I usually keep up:
hypermax-
Horus
Ronia
will be working on Parvati next.

Other leads:
A Hades
A Meimei
Pandora
Yamato
Goemon

For my alt (367 809 341), I'd love someone with a Green Athena since that's hard to find and good for farming. Account is working on maxing A. Bastet, also runs Beelz, and will be doing Shiva and A. Parvati once I get the mats. So, looking for:

A. Bastet
Green Athena
Shiva
A. Parv

Others:
L Meta
L Kali
Perhaps Dmeta once the buff comes
Goemon

Korora and good jovi maybe? Some decent overlap there

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Still looking...

The Hebug posted:

I need to set up a BFF triangle before the reset. I have hypermax Ronia, hypermax Kirin, +240 L.Kali and will probably hypermax A.Shiva next. I'd be happy if I could get people that run at least 2 of the following: Ronia, Kirin, L.Kali, A.Shiva, A.Ra, A.Bastet.

The Hebug fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Aug 15, 2015

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

Dezoth posted:

Just wondering, what's the ideal Hathor team?

Hathor/Lkali/Hera-Sol/chibivalk/(Lmeta for binds, Izanagi for more damage)/Hathor

Dezoth
Mar 26, 2010

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

Hathor/Lkali/Hera-Sol/chibivalk/(Lmeta for binds, Izanagi for more damage)/Hathor

So close. Just need to pull a LKali. Could run that team with a DKali instead. But I'll probably just run Awoken Ra instead.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
RE: The BFF list
Is there anyone who has a max(skill, not necessarily hypermax) Sarasvati up on Slot 1 or 2? I'd definitely like to use mine a lot more, but it's slim pickings when it comes to friends
My ID is 337490296 btw

korora
Sep 3, 2011

good jovi posted:

I'm so into you. Post your code, or look above for mine.

Nosre posted:

For my alt (367 809 341), I'd love someone with a Green Athena since that's hard to find and good for farming. Account is working on maxing A. Bastet, also runs Beelz, and will be doing Shiva and A. Parvati once I get the mats. So, looking for:

A. Bastet
Green Athena
Shiva
A. Parv

Others:
L Meta
L Kali
Perhaps Dmeta once the buff comes
Goemon

Korora and good jovi maybe? Some decent overlap there
Works for me!

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Decent morning for my alt:

-Burned his stones, picked up a Nepthys, Red Guan Yu and a dupe Osirus (along with a couple trash pulls)
-Evo'd Verdani and fed him a maxed globe dragon, got a 'Great,' which catapulted him from 1-95
-Fed him a bunch of the old Tama I had sitting around.

If anybody mono-green people want to friend him, that Verd is now semi-permanently in slot one, and he'll probably start running Osirus as a lead at some point since I failed to get a Bestcat from this GF.

SA Alt TQW

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
I rolled a shitload yesterday but I managed to pull 2 rolls from somewhere (mostly stones i had before I bought them yesterday).

Gadius dupe
L.Meta !

Well dang, I don't think the Gadius dupe is useful, but L.Meta might be nice in my L.Kali team, or if I want another farming lead instead of Urd.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

The Jumpoff posted:

I rolled a shitload yesterday but I managed to pull 2 rolls from somewhere (mostly stones i had before I bought them yesterday).

Gadius dupe
L.Meta !

Well dang, I don't think the Gadius dupe is useful, but L.Meta might be nice in my L.Kali team, or if I want another farming lead instead of Urd.

Gadius is a good sub for himself. IMO Yama > Uriel > Urd/Gadius > Strawberry Dragon > Mitsuki.

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed
BFF chat: I normally have hypermax Ronia and two skillups-short-of-hyper A.Shiva up. For slot three I can do A.Ra, max-skill L.Kali, hypermax pandora, D.Meta, or assorted other stuff.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

The free god-roll list actually looks pretty good, what a great birthday present I guess.

Kalas
Jul 27, 2007
More fodder for the upcoming reset BFF threesomes:

Slot #1 usually Parvati (hypermax)
Slot #2 usually Verdandi (hypermax)
Active slot is lately Ra or SS Isis (hypermax), also have well basically everything, am a whale.

I've been considering putting a max skill Goemon in slot #1 or #2. Or a max skill R.Odin.

Kalas fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Aug 15, 2015

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Nosre posted:

More pre reset triangle chat:

On my main (393 086 284) I usually keep up:
hypermax-
Horus
Ronia
will be working on Parvati next.

Other leads:
A Hades
A Meimei
Pandora
Yamato
Goemon

I got Horus and Parvati up usually, if none of the other people you indicated want to go I'd be open

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

Roll until not gold for Day 2: Creuse (dup); Dragon Samurai (dup)

Well, if the beach REM wasn't coming up in a few days, I'd be tempted to keep rolling for Hathor or one of the new GFEs, but better to stop now.

Also, no bites on BFF yet.

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Plorkyeran posted:

BFF chat: I normally have hypermax Ronia and two skillups-short-of-hyper A.Shiva up. For slot three I can do A.Ra, max-skill L.Kali, hypermax pandora, D.Meta, or assorted other stuff.

This is pre-reset right? If we can find a decent 3rd, I'd be down.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Lmao star vault is 30 million coins.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Anyone have a link to the BFF leaders spreadsheet we had last time we did the BFF thing? Figured we might as well dust it off and use it again.

change my name posted:

Lmao star vault is 30 million coins.

Which I would totally pay... if it weren't happening at the same time as 3x Normals. Kind of a weird scheduling decision there.

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

The Hebug posted:

This is pre-reset right? If we can find a decent 3rd, I'd be down.

Yes.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

TheQuietWilds posted:

Decent morning for my alt:

-Burned his stones, picked up a Nepthys, Red Guan Yu and a dupe Osirus (along with a couple trash pulls)
-Evo'd Verdani and fed him a maxed globe dragon, got a 'Great,' which catapulted him from 1-95
-Fed him a bunch of the old Tama I had sitting around.

None of the norns are male. This post bothers me more then it really should.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
I have like 85% of the 'memorial' list, but hey, free god. (could really use an Isis though, GungHo, OK?)

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

Looking to set up a Post Reset BFF Triangle. Ideally I end up with a hypermax Osiris and a reasonably good Awoken Shiva always available. I have a hypermax Bastet nailed to slot one, every other green Awoken, Verdandi, Ra, Horus, Shiva, Lakshmi, and more as available leaders.

Lumen
Oct 12, 2009
Red Guan Yu
Dragon Knight
Some random silver egg I don't remember
Archdevil Lucifer

Just as I finish max skilling my bad Lucifer, the REM taunts me with another one.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
Pulled an Ilm so yay Twinlits farming next Friday or something.

Post-reset Best Friend talk: Who has buff Goemon and Rodin for me to use? Don't care about triangles and such. I used this first one for Rei system so now I need to have push-button farming teams.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Another set of stone challenge dungeon? What the gently caress is this suit, GungHo?

And plus farming doesn't start until 3pm. A relaxed morning for me, then.

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.

Mason Dixon posted:

Shamelessly self-promoting myself here, as it looks like there's pretty decent overlap. If you and TheHebug are willing, I'd like to get in on a before-the-reset triangle. Going to sleep now, but I'll check as soon as I can tomorrow.

DarkSun 344723382

I think TheHebug wasn't interested so we could use one more for a BFF triangle :shobon:

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

dwarf74 posted:

I have like 85% of the 'memorial' list, but hey, free god. (could really use an Isis though, GungHo, OK?)

I'm surprised I only have 65% of them. Probably my best odds for something new outside of an event REM.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

If anyone is cool with doing BFF with a Haku my ID is 311,273,387, hit me up!

Also I haven't given away the Present, should an exchange be set up there or what

470nanometers
May 24, 2012

bengy81 posted:

Hey,
One of you dudes, Q-SA. Bff'd me this afternoon, or at least according to an in-game mail I received. I was just searching my friends list for you so I could snag another 100 pts, and I didn't see you in the list. Did you delete me? I hope not, cuz you wasted your bff if you did that.

That's me. You're still on my list but I didn't manage to log in til late this morning, so maybe that's why.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

SaffronKit posted:

None of the norns are male. This post bothers me more then it really should.

Sigh, I hate reposting this but:

Postal Parcel posted:

Zo posted:

My success with this team convinced me to dump my spare +eggs onto izanagi, who before this dungeon I would NEVER have expected to be a +egg recipient.

All the ladies looking to the left, all the fellas looking to the right

One of these things is not like the other, one of these is not the same

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
So after pulling today, I did some rerolling on my SO's phone to get her a good starter.

First pull: Apocalypse. Time to go through the tutorial again.

Second reroll today: loving SKULD

So today, in total, I have rolled 5 godfest exclusives.

In a row.

What are the freaking odds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

korora posted:

Works for me!

Cool! good jovi, you in? I just sent reqs to you both.

dragon enthusiast posted:

I got Horus and Parvati up usually, if none of the other people you indicated want to go I'd be open

This can still work, two different accounts :)

Looking for a 3rd here for Horus and Parvati, with A.Neptune/Asmodeus/A Meimei/Pandora/Yamato/Goemon being wildcards

• Locked thread