Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

:drat:

e:

RIP Trump Killed This Girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

https://twitter.com/daylinleach/status/829041688186335232

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Just trying to peel off a few Democrats by taking a half-step away from Trump on an easy one.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

lmao

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

god drat

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

This guy gets it. The rest of the party should try to catch up to where he is, because this is how you deal with Donald J. Trump, former host of C-tier reality show The Celebrity Apprentice, and President of the United States.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

I like how these sad failson cucks complain about how lonely they are for being complete shits ( I'm glad their alone I hope they never find friends) and start complaining about how their opposition keep asking them actual legitimate questions about why they're loving unfeeling shits as if that will make them sympathetic.

if you were truly dedicated to your ideology, you would not be disturbed by alienating yourself from all your friends over them. unlike us, the conservatives are weak of spirit.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Just trying to peel off a few Democrats by taking a half-step away from Trump on an easy one.

all i want is sean spicer to have to attack their own nominee, thats it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i really hope this leads to another Fuckface von Clownstick Saga

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

gently caress

i knew i remembered spicer from somewhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYHFyY0sRh0

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha omg yeah the kid rock guy

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/KevinWGlass/status/829407879006404608

:eyepop:

:hambeast:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also just adding to the pile at this point but :drat:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Nichael posted:

This guy gets it. The rest of the party should try to catch up to where he is, because this is how you deal with Donald J. Trump, former host of C-tier reality show The Celebrity Apprentice, and President of the United States.

That dude is getting poloniumed. A true troll hero.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Inspector Hound posted:

This movie is terrifying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViftZTfRSt8

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

holy fuc k

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the character of jerry smith on rick and morty is based on sean spicer

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

One of the great tragedies of modern America is that our Evangelical Christians are so stupid and obstinate that they will never know even half of how bad they owned themselves and due to that they'll continue to talk to themselves and everyone else about how they're the only moral people in the nation and the Jesus of the bible is their best friend, and totally believe it.

It'd be bad if it was a trolly, "ha ha look at everyone getting mad because they really think I believe all this poo poo AND I'm supporting Donald Trump" where they go home at bust a gut at all of us.

I could understand that.

But nope, it's a bunch of dead eyed assholes who really do think there's absolutely no problem with spending 16+ years henpecking everyone for not following their personal bugaboo rules that only they know about (and can be deemed invalid if they happen to apply to someone they like) turning on a dime like some V6 Italian supercar that weighs 50 pounds to support a walking sin machine who literally said "grab em by the pussy" on videotape. And it doesn't make a lick of sense.

I'll have a grand mac

Yeah, this keeps bouncing around my head too. We spend our childhoods hearing stories about this dude who fed and healed the poor, stories about the Good Samaritan who helped the beaten foreigner, they go to church and beg for forgiveness of sins and then actively vote to take away every dollar from those lazy bums and turn away those terrorist refugees and have you accepted Jesus into your heart, because I sure have!

Anyway, I'll have a loving McChicken.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

maybe that jerry

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Al! posted:

Jerry is capable of moments of greatness. Spicy pretty clearly isn't.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

MadJackal posted:

Yeah, this keeps bouncing around my head too. We spend our childhoods hearing stories about this dude who fed and healed the poor, stories about the Good Samaritan who helped the beaten foreigner, they go to church and beg for forgiveness of sins and then actively vote to take away every dollar from those lazy bums and turn away those terrorist refugees and have you accepted Jesus into your heart, because I sure have!

the lesson idiots take away from it is "since i worship jesus i am also all those things"

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/829448969562497027

:eyepop:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

I clicked this dude's post history to see if he posted about which college he was at since I know a few of English profs in Ohio and he has a bunch of posts about putting weird chastity cages on his dick lol
The link's pretty NSFW so don't click if you don't want to but
by the way, holy poo poo this wasn't a joke

quote:

I tried on a new cage. Wore it overnight, almost 24 hours. When I took it off this thing whatever it is was there. It's been a couple days and it hasn't gone away. I think it's a vain cause I can see it travel up to my head and then down to the base of my shaft

I don't understand society anymore.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/betsy_klein/status/829430629397852160

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829451566000242688

he's gone full North Korea. all hail the Glorious Donald

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

breaking news trump tweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829451566000242688

e: baby hands :argh:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
not that there aren't a pile of Bad Catholics (myself included) but imo catholicism got it right that god needs u to do Good Works as a requirement for heaven

theif on the cross not withstanding maybe jesus himself can autoheaven people but lamo u can't do that sans jesu s

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

A CIA agent had to dive in front of this tweet

Goddamn

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

harsh, but fair

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump is more truthful

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

what trump heard: blah blah trump blah blah blah ivanka blah blah blah

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

MadJackal posted:

theres a Chick Tract that has a Catholic couple dying in a plane crash and going to hell because they did things like feed the hungry etc instead of constantly, shallowly affirming that Christ is Lord

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829451566000242688

he's gone full North Korea. all hail the Glorious Donald

Mother fucker reads this thread.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Brutal

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

trump is more truthful

depends on how you define truth

he certainly believes the things he says but all of them are factual lies

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

MadJackal posted:

it's the problem of mainstream christianity being the religion about jesus, not the religion of jesus

additionally, being like jesus is haaaaaaaaard

everybody wants to be properity jesus and be all rich and fake jesusy, nobody wants to be dietrich bonhoeffer

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

not that there aren't a pile of Bad Catholics (myself included) but imo catholicism got it right that god needs u to do Good Works as a requirement for heaven

theif on the cross not withstanding maybe jesus himself can autoheaven people but lamo u can't do that sans jesu s

jesus was so cool he actually went 2 hell and busted people out

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

ZING

Been listening to Cream this afternoon. Only thing missing is the psychedelics.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Didn't click it because at work, but pissing off your professor is dumb because professors have unilateral power to decide your grade. They can't be fraudulent, but they don't need to be nice. They can't do over preferential grading, but you're a fool if liking you isn't factored in to how sternly they prune your work for errors.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Nichael posted:

The link's pretty NSFW so don't click if you don't want to but
by the way, holy poo poo this wasn't a joke

I don't understand society anymore.

no ive NOT been owned! I CAN HAVE SEX I JUST DONT WANT TO!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Montasque posted:

Mother fucker reads this thread.

the tweets are coming from inside the this thread

• Locked thread