Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

trump is drinkin the swamp
hes consuming it n makin it one w/ him so it can be w/ him always

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

DryGoods posted:

When you punch a Nazi, do you ever realize how it hurts them on the inside as they don't feel a part of the group? Do you realize how much psychic trauma they go through when you yell at someone trying to rip up your Green Card and boot you out of the country? Words have meaning.

'It gets lonely': Being conservative on a liberal campus

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

fits my needs posted:

Trump will drain the swamp

good

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
there's all sorts of stuff to talk about with opinion polls and how they work and what might be causing what but why the gently caress would i do that when i can poo poo post and make fun of squizzle

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Yinlock posted:

these puzzles suck, i always just ask if im gay and never get a good answer

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DryGoods posted:

When you punch a Nazi, do you ever realize how it hurts them on the inside as they don't feel a part of the group? Do you realize how much psychic trauma they go through when you yell at someone trying to rip up your Green Card and boot you out of the country? Words have meaning.

At this stage in Trump's presidency, they're lucky people just yell at them.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

STAC Goat posted:

There's like "redneck comedy" which is the Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy stuff but then there's "rightwing comedy" which is like this branch of people saying "you can't even call someone a human being for wearing pink anymore." Its presented as the opposite of "liberal comedy" like the Daily Show but its universally unfunny and meanspirited.

There's plenty of conservative comedians out there but they mostly don't see their comedy as a political message. If you want to see "rightwing comedy" check out Greg Gutfeld's show on Fox News or any of the Jesse Watters segments on O'Reilly.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

in the great internet compact where we all must send a representative to argue for our rights i nominate that we send turdfuzz

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

in the great internet compact where we all must send a representative to argue for our rights i nominate that we send turdfuzz

if h5n1 still walked among us, I'd go with him. turdfuzz is a good compromise though

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i prefer not to imagine

e: I vote turdfuzz as well

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

DryGoods posted:

hahaha

what the hell do you have to do to make half of your sorority unfriend you on social media?

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
"the media" is such an intentionally vague topic, the numbers would probably look a lot different if you polled about specific sources like the NYT or CNN

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

comingafteryouall posted:

just remember, the LA Times poll was right.

This is actually false though. Hillary won by over 2% nationally as most polls predicted. It was the Rust Belt that the polls hosed up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Schnorkles posted:

your honor, in order to make my case i'm going to need you to lay on this tarp with your mouth open and your eyes closed

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Al! posted:

your honor mr president, in order to make my case i'm going to need you to lay on this tarp with your mouth open and your eyes closed

ftfy

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Yossarian-22 posted:

This is actually false though. Hillary won by over 2% nationally as most polls predicted. It was the Rust Belt that the polls hosed up

yeah I remembered that after posting. still more correct than PPP

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/829446529089990657

Oh ho ho ho. The plot thickens

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Al! posted:

donald trump is definitely going to drink piss from the stanley cup

I have it on good authority that the Stanley Cup holds 13 12 oz cans of beer. That's a lot of piss! Yowza

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DryGoods posted:

lmao

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

but is it the one who tells the truth or the one who lies????

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

fits my needs posted:

Trump will drain the swamp

right but like, that's the easy part. It's cleaning out all the sewage and detritus and dead loving poo poo that's the hard part. Who's gonna do that?

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Citizen Tayne posted:

I have it on good authority that the Stanley Cup holds 13 12 oz cans of beer. That's a lot of piss! Yowza

he has been training for this moment his whole life.

hopefully when he drinks from it he melts ala the last crusade

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

okay after seeing this I'm an accelerationist burn this shithole down

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Any chance he withdraws his own nomination. Actually if smart he should just go through with it and then loving screw trump later on.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Does roger stone have scott walker syndrome (hosed up skull with uneven eyes, also fully retarded)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

JawKnee posted:

right but like, that's the easy part. It's cleaning out all the sewage and detritus and dead loving poo poo that's the hard part. Who's gonna do that?

No he is actually pumping raw sewage into the swamp after draining it. It is a feature.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I like how that dumb BBC video has a dude saying "In the liberal point of view, if you're not in favor of their beliefs, you're either racist, homophobic, sexist, etc." and I'm nodding along going :yeah:

When the loving Republican sitting president refuses to acknowledge Jews dying in the Holocaust, wants to ban Muslims, and calls Mexican people rapists, then yeah, you're probably a piece of poo poo for being a part of that party, what a shock!!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i meant to post that Gorsuch's spokes actually confirmed that Gorsuch said those things to Sen. Blumenthal.

Spicey gonna have some amusing questions to field

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

redneck nazgul posted:

can't wait for gorsuch to strike down trump's overextension of executive power and trump try to fire him

also hoping that i magically strike a oil well that contains finely aged bourbon in the backyard i don't have but hey, might as well wish

This is more likely to come true then the guy getting lucky with Berlin Wall loving lady.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Regular Nintendo posted:

Does roger stone have scott walker syndrome (hosed up skull with uneven eyes, also fully retarded)

when you catch his profile, dude looks like a zika baby head.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
gently caress

i knew i remembered spicer from somewhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYHFyY0sRh0

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/shanesimmons/status/829440985969029120

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

I like how these sad failson cucks complain about how lonely they are for being complete shits ( I'm glad their alone I hope they never find friends) and start complaining about how their opposition keep asking them actual legitimate questions about why they're loving unfeeling shits as if that will make them sympathetic.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:trumppop:

Al-Saqr posted:

I like how these sad failson cucks complain about how lonely they are for being complete shits ( I'm glad their alone I hope they never find friends) and start complaining about how their opposition keep asking them actual legitimate questions about why they're loving unfeeling shits as if that will make them sympathetic.

Everything about that video makes me want to scream. No I am not going to feel sympathy for these fascist dildos, sorry.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

holy gently caress.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

:drat:

e:

RIP Trump Killed This Girl

Adbot