Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
yeah but also don't become so "ironically detached" that you do something like this either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

quote:

"Seriously? I thought you were joking. Take it easy. I'll marry you. Whatever."

Holy loving :sever:

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol @ all of that

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

china bot posted:

I (28f) prepared a very elaborate scenario to propose to my boyfriend (29m) of 5 years. He chose to embarrass me in front of our friends instead. He says he thought I was joking and was "going with it" but it crushed me. What do I do?

what really gets me is this is like the third or fourth iteration of that exact scenario I've seen on there, all basically the same but just different enough that they're definitely different couples

either they're all fanfiction retreads of the same sports prank bro proposal monomyth or there's a completely improbable number of those clods bumbling around

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Feb 10, 2017

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Me [23/F] want to wait for [28/M] to see if he might be the one.

reddit posted:

We've barely spoken but I (really religious) know that this is the man God chose for me to spent the rest of my life with.
I know because God spoke to me about it that he is my true love. Even if God didn't tell me, I've had my eyes on him since day one and think he's the most beautiful man I've laid eyes on.
I have social anxiety since I was a little girl and that's what's holding me back from approaching him. Although through prayer and support I am def getting better each day with my anxiety.
However I do not know when I will have strength to approach him or even if he would want me.
Sooo..do I date around with others or just throw my eggs in one basket? Should I just go for him or see what else is out there despite the fact that I only want him and know he's the one for me??

tl;dr: Really like this guy but haven't spoken to him yet because of my anxiety. Until I do one day, do I reject every other guy who asks me out or should I wait for him?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

china bot posted:

I (28f) prepared a very elaborate scenario to propose to my boyfriend (29m) of 5 years. He chose to embarrass me in front of our friends instead. He says he thought I was joking and was "going with it" but it crushed me. What do I do?

This is what she gets for dating a patriots fan.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

china bot posted:

I know a woman like this. She married the first guy she ever dated when they were both 20 and they remain the happiest and most functional couple I've ever met. I remember thinking she was an idiot at the time but I guess all that jesus paid off.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Pick posted:

I know a woman like this. She married the first guy she ever dated when they were both 20 and they remain the happiest and most functional couple I've ever met. I remember thinking she was an idiot at the time but I guess all that jesus paid off.

dated? whoa nelly, don't get ahead of yourself there, she hasn't even gotten to second base yet (letting this dude know she exists)

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I hate elaborate proposals as much as anyone, but I'm pretty sure "I'll marry you. Whatever." is an instant relationship-ender barring a Roast-Beef-from-Achewood-level anhedonia that would make that pronouncement count as "positive" or "enthused."

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
More gamer problems:

My new friend [mid 20sM] thinks I'm [22F] a dude, and now I don't know what to do.

quote:

Ok I know it's all my fault and I'm a creepy idiot, so please don't post if that's all you have to say. I really need some advice from people that don't know me.

I'm a 22F who grew up with 4 older brothers and a single Dad. As a result, the majority of my interests are pretty different from most girls my age. I'm a gamer (although not as hardcore as I used to be) and a comic book collector since I was around 5 thanks to my two older brothers.

Recently I moved to a new province for school and there's really only one comic book store that gets the new issues in each week. I went to check it out my first week here (in girl form), and I was not comfortable at all.
Back home everyone knew me and my family so it wasn't a big deal, but here apparently having a girl in a comic book store is unheard of (or so 4 guys told me that day). Literally the minute I walked in it started and people wouldn't leave me alone. When I'd end the conversation too, making it obvious that I was just there to browse, it felt like they all thought I was snobby and mean. I don't know how else to stress just how weird it felt in there without posting mock-up conversations, so please just trust me on that!

So anyways, here's where my judgement kind of failed. At my old city's comicon, I cosplayed dudes loads of times. I'm actually really good at it, and can do a believable fake beard and everything (I do sound on the feminine side when I talk though, but still believable for a dude). I'm not going to lie, I've been out in public in boy-form before and it's much more.. relaxing..(?) compared to being a girl.

So for the past few months I started going each week to the shop in boy-form and was left alone, just like I wanted. Then one day as I was checking out, one of the assistants that works there made some comments on the stuff I was buying - snarky comments too that didn't make any sense at the time, so we started arguing about different aspects of the character (happened to be one of my favourites), the history and all that.. and he actually had some pretty good perspectives on things I hadn't thought about. This all happened as he was taking his sweet time running my purchases through the register, and finally when he was done he introduced himself. I know I visibly fumbled here, but I ended up calling myself Steve - the same name I used to sign up for their membership card, and quickly left.

The next week I was in again and as I was browsing, he sought me out and brought up the same argument from the previous week. This time we went back and forth for about an hour, branching off to all sorts of other comic-related topics. The next week was the same and I was getting pretty stressed out at that point.. but that didn't compare to when I got a text from him telling me about some superhero movie ("hey, it's Rick from ____. I got your number from our registry and wanted to let you know....")

So I didn't answer him for half a week, but thought it would be awkward at the shop if I didn't, and that's when we started texting, which ended up happening a lot.

So now we're in the present day where we're pretty much official "friends," but lucky for me he hasn't taken the conversation anywhere really personal. He's been nagging me about joining in his D&D group they have at the shop twice a week and has invited me to board game nights which I continue to decline. Oh, and did I mention he introduced me to some of his friends at the shop and now people know to ask "Steve" about particular subjects?

I've considered just ordering my comics online, but I've never been the type to do that as I'd prefer supporting the locals... I think about just disappearing most days and never texting him again, but I also kind of don't want to.. He's a great guy and I'd be lying if I didn't say I've developed a crush. I've also thought about just going in as a girl, but trust me he'd know by my tone of voice/speech patterns, etc.

If anyone could offer me some advice that would be great...

TL;DR: I was stupid and pretended to be a dude. Now I'm complaining because a dude thinks I'm a dude. First real friend I have here and I'm in too deep now to come clean. Help.

My (21/M) roommate cheated in a game on my Steam account, lost over $1k

quote:

So I don't know how people will react but here we go.

I like playing video games, it is my biggest hobby and I spend several hours a week playing video games. My favorite game is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive where I have spent over a thousand hour as well playing semi-professionally.

Now to the problem. I live with my girlfriend and another roommate, who we will call Tom (19) who is also a gamer. Over the course of last year, Tom went from being very friendly to hostile, to me at least, for no reason. We would have dinners together a few times a week but he does not even talk to me anymore. I really don't know what is up with him, I thought he was in depression but he seems lively to other people (GF etc).
Now to the problem. For people who do not know, Steam is a software by a company named Valve to download and play games. It has a very successful anti-cheat (Valve Anti-Cheat) that detects cheating softwares, basically softwares that gives you an unfair advantage at the game like seeing enemy through walls and stuff. To this day I have never cheated in a game, or I thought. This weekend, I realize that I am VAC banned for cheating, but I was not even cheating, was at vacation for the last few weeks. I know it is not my girlfriend as she is a gamer as well and knows that it is not cool.

I mean, I would not take it this serious if I had not lost any money over it. When you get caught cheating by the system, you cannot trade/sell your items. If no one knows, CS:GO has a lot of cosmetics called skins some of those which are worth over $10k. I had around $2,500 worth of skins in my account, and overall my account was worth very well over $5k.

I don't know what I can even do about this? How to confront him, or do anything at all? After the ban, I saw him a few times, smiling at me in a very bad way, and I have a few proof that it was him.

I am not asking how to get me unbanned, as this is impossible. I am asking how to proceed about my housemate.

Please help.

tl;dr: My Steam account got banned because hostile housemate decide to revenge me by cheating on my account, I lost around $3k-5k. Not sure what to do about it?

Betting on "roommate is mad cause he wants to gently caress your girlfriend"

Professional gamer [23M] at my high school ex's wedding [23F], now left questioning my life decisions.

quote:

A bit of preface about myself. I am a professional gamer, I have competed around the world in front of huge audiences and crowds. I started a few years ago after I stopped playing online poker and needed a few hobby.
I quickly became very good and was eventually picked up by teams before eventually transitioning to the current team I am with. I am not going to give any further details about what game I play, or my in-game handle, I just wanted to provide a little context about myself. This is obviously a throwaway account because I want to maintain anonymity and not let this personal issue get in the way of my professional life.

Now onto the story at hand. My ex in question (let's call her Kayla), was my first and so far, only love. We were a couple from the beginning of our freshman year, but when college started for us and we would end up going to schools across the country, we both agreed it would be best to go our separate ways. It was amicable, and there were absolutely no hard feelings between us. We continued to talk about our lives, stress about our classes, etc while we were in our freshman year of college. We remained close friends, despite the distance between us. Obviously our lives got busier, her career path lead to her being at one of the nation's top medical schools, and my path led me to where I am today.

Two years back, I got a message from her telling me how excited she was to be engaged to a wonderful classmate (they are both in medical school together). I was thrilled for her, since I have wanted nothing but happiness after we parted ways. Even though our contact had become more infrequent over the years due to our lives becoming so busy and different, I was happy to hear that she was still doing well.

A few months ago, my parents called me and told me I had a wedding invitation arrive at my house. Of course, it was my ex inviting me to her wedding. I accepted and tucked it away at the back of my mind until her wedding day rolled around. I was definitely a little nervous, since has been more than three years since we've last seen each other. I also tried to keep a low profile, because there were various high school friends who would be in attendance, and I didn't want to draw excessive attention to myself. When she walked out, I completely floored by what a beautiful, young woman she had grown into and how lucky her husband was to be with her. As the evening got later, she pulled me out to do a slow dance with her. She was obviously a little intoxicated, and she had said "I've missed you over the years, I'm completely devoted to my husband, but at times I still think about how things would have been different if it was our wedding instead". I didn't really have much to say, so I just remember smiling, finishing her dance and letting her go on her way.

I left immediately after the wedding to catch my red eye back home. Despite a long day and exhaustion setting in, my brain just refused to shut and let me sleep. Her words kept playing over and over in my head. Maybe it was the alcohol and lack of sleep setting in, but I started to question myself. I wondered how different my life could have been if I opted to be "normal" instead of pursuing professional gaming. As much as I love my life of being able to fly around the world and compete against the best, meeting my fans, living in a house with my teammates and friends, there are a lot of things I seem to be missing out on. A lot of my old friends who I still keep in touch with are starting their own careers, getting married, having kids and settling down and I can't help but feel a slight pang of jealously and sadness when I hear about the happiness they have in their lives.

For a few years, when I was experiencing plenty of success, it was easy for me to shake it off, partially because I was so focused on practicing (our practice schedule has constantly changed over the years, but we usually practice together for about 10-12 hours a day) and improving my game that I never put myself out there. When we were traveling a lot to compete, I missed out on no shortage of real life events, from weddings, funeral, baby showers and everything in between. Now I have this notion nagging at the back of my mind that maybe I chose poorly in my life. Had I opted to focus on school and choose a "normal" life, it could have been my wedding night and I would still have a lot of relationships that I have neglected in order to chase my professional gaming life. I'm finding it harder to focus on my gaming now, because this issue is constantly bothering me. I just don't know where I go from here, especially since I can't talk to my teammates about this issue because I don't want it to affect our game. I don't want to talk to Kayla about it, since I don't want to get in the way of her marriage. I am worried about how this will affect my life, both personally and professionally, and I am just at a complete loss for resolving this.

tl;dr: Was invited to ex's wedding, left feeling jealous, confused, worried about whether or not my decision to pursue professional gaming was correct.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
When pro gamers get too old to be competitive (somewhere in their 20's???) what do they do for a living? Especially if they chose their "professional careers" instead of college

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
What every other sports has-been does: coach, be a commentator, etc.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

WampaLord posted:

The OP is 16m Tyler, the boyfriend.

But the title says "My [16M] girlfriend [16F] got her friend [20F] to tattoo her name under her boob.":psyduck:

...no, no no no...this doesn't add up...

*starts to put together an obsessive "A Beautiful Mind" conspiracy research room*

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Don't date religious people

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Feel kinda bad for that guy with the petty roomate, you have better odds of winning the lottery then actually getting steam cust service to overturn a vac ban.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
found Tindr app on my (32f) husband's (32m, married 4 years) phone. He says its for a "joke" and goofing with his freinds. Since I'm mostly unfamiliar with how Tindr works, is it possible he's being truthful?

quote:

So like the title says, I really only know Tindr from its "buzz" and have no interaction with it personally. It's buzz obviously is that it's solely a hookup app.
How I found it...phone died while we were on way to new store so I asked to borrow his from the passengers seat for directions. When looking for his waze app I saw Tindr. We had our kids in the car so I didn't want to make a big deal so after we checked our kids in at the child care (IKEA) I asked him about Tindr. He sort of tuned white, said it was just for the "joke" and that sometimes he and his friends use it to chat at work so it's private on not on the work computers. I wasn't sure so we just went about our day, but was obviously tense. I asked to use his phone again to find directions and notice he had deleted the app. I asked him why and he said it wasn't worth me being "suspicious" and it was no big deal to delete.
From people who have used the app before, does his story make any sense at all? I have no evidence of him cheating and don't want to break up our family but his actions have made me go WTF to say the least.
tl;dr: I found Tindr app on my husband's phone. He says its a "joke" and uses it to chat with his freinds ar work. He then quickly deleted it. I don't know how it works so want some advice on the viability of his story. Thank you.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Feb 10, 2017

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
A few pages back now, but am I the only one that immediately associated pube collector with Salad Fingers?

I'm positive there's an episode where he has a bunch of hairs scotch-taped to the inside of a "safety cupboard."

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

lemon-lyme disease posted:

A few pages back now, but am I the only one that immediately associated pube collector with Salad Fingers?

I'm positive there's an episode where he has a bunch of hairs scotch-taped to the inside of a "safety cupboard."

It made me think of some sort of fictional serial killer that keeps trophies tbh.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

It made me think of some sort of fictional serial killer that keeps trophies tbh.

Francis Dolarhyde, aka: The Pube Fairy.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Pube collector girl just needs to pluck a nice wiry one from her arsehole and give him that.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
My wife [21 F] wants to have sex with me [23 M] too much

I'm a morning person with a busy schedule: I'm a software engineer who works hard (60+ hour weeks) and love my job. I wake up at 5:05 a.m. and go to sleep at 10:05 p.m. to get my 7 hours of rest.
My wife is a paralegal and wakes up at 8:10 a.m. every weekday and sleeps in weekends.

When I get home at around 8:00 p.m., she has my dinner ready and we'll eat, talk, and then I'll wind down with books or searching for property deals. She, however, will 6/7 days of every week want to have sex. She's been acting like this for about 4 months now; before we had sex on a normal basis but not every day. She's a calm girl but when it comes to sex she likes it kind of vanilla-rough and I'm very tired after work for 35 minute sex sessions. 97% of the time I comply even though I don't want to so that she won't get sad or feel like I don't love her.
At around 9:45 p.m., we cuddle and I catch my 10:05 p.m. bedtime and she falls asleep. But at like 2:00 in the morning, today for example, she woke me up for the 1,000th time for more sex and I did it again and felt exhausted for work today.
On Friday's, she wants me to stay up late with her (remember, I have things to do in the morning and need my rest to pop out of bed early) and then when we get in bed, she will tell me she wants to have sex or will "pleasure me". I really don't feel like it but I go along with it and sure enough wake up with 2-4 hours of sleep.

Basically, how can I tell her that I don't want to have sex every hour (she'll ask me to have intercourse at least 1 time during the weekend afternoons aside from the night and early-early morning since we're home...a lot of times at inappropriate times like when I'm exercising or about to go out with friends for the afternoon, etc.) and I'm really starting to get sick of the constant sex?

We don't use protection because we wouldn't mind a baby and her family has a harder time getting pregnant (as evidenced with her) but that also worries me that a baby will pop out of nowhere without me knowing ahead of time that I was trying to get her pregnant.
I love her and her body...I'm not sick of her at all. I crave her in a healthy manner but I think she's craving me in an unhealthy way and it's really starting to hurt me and my day. I don't know how to tell her I want to severely cut down on intercourse without seeming like I was pretending to like having sex with her.

Note: This snowballed from her starting to bend over in the house asking me for sex (which was unusual for her) while we were doing activities like washing dishes or looking out the window at night and snowballed to this.
Thank you all for the replies.

EDIT: Would like to add that she says racially charged things during sex. I'm Latino but mixed with black and white and she's a white woman. I understand that "talk" happens in relationships and obviously it turns my wife on but I really don't like it. She'll say things like: "Are you going to give me a mixed baby?" (like I said she knows her getting pregnant is harder-it's just "sex talk" I assume) and "A mixed boy is loving me. I'm a white girl." over and over. She's not a racist at all but those kind of remarks are weird for me and I don't know how to tell her to stop that too.

TL;DR My wife wants to have too much sex during the day and it's really starting to make me sick of it; she also uses racial comments during sex and want her to stop (please read the post).

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

My [21m] friend [22f] is now dating a guy [22m] who bullied me in high school. Friends have no problem with it.

quote:

Since high school I've been a member of a large group of friends. I guess you could say that we were the nerds and some of us were bullied at some point or another. This guy, 'Jordan' was one of these bullied. I was (still am) really into jazz music and got routinely mocked for it by Jordan and his friends (and others) who were into metal and punk which I despise and don't really consider music at all. After High School I never wanted to see them again, but no luck.

My friend, 'Loretta' had been in a relationship with someone at University, but they split up some time late last year. I'd sort of sensed some sexual tension between us when we met up, I raised to possibility of getting together and she seemed receptive and decided to make a move when we met again over Christmas, as I had a jazz recital at a local bar and invited everyone from my friendship group and people said they'd be there. Come the night however, and Loretta is no where to be seen. I'm a bit disheartened but I just thought she had something else going on (her brother is disabled so she occasionally needs to take care of him). Not at all, as it turns out. Through one of my female friends it turns out no, she was having dinner with 'a new guy friend'.

I was disappointed as a I felt that I had a chance with her, but tried to think nothing of it. Well, a couple of days ago we all meet at a pub and Jordan and Loretta walk in, hand in hand and a perfect picture of a happy couple. I immediately felt violently ill and had to run to the bathroom to be sick. When Jordan had gone to the toilet I turned to Loretta and took her to the corner and asked what the hell she was thinking going out with a bully, especially as she knew how much the mocking hurt me. She said that while she appreciates that, it was six years ago and he's matured since then. Frankly I said that this is absolute bollocks personally, he didn't seem to be mature at all as he didn't seem to be in any hurry to apologise to me. She said that she'll talk to him about it. The worst part is, I've talked to my guy friends about him and they have no problem with him! I feel really betrayed by both Loretta for leading me on and my friends for seemingly being fine with someone who bullied me now being in our friendship group and dread going out in case Jordan is there.

tl:dr Friend who I thought I had a chance with is dating someone who bullied me, neither she nor my friends have a problem with it.

bolding mine but lmao at all of this

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Whorelord posted:

My [21m] friend [22f] is now dating a guy [22m] who bullied me in high school. Friends have no problem with it.

I'll bet top dollar that this dude wears a fedora.

Also who talks of their friends as "friendship group"?

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Husband[M31] and I [F25] are arguing because I went into a mosh pit at a concert without him

quote:

Together for 4 years, married for 1 1/2 years.

Me[F25] and my husband[M31]got into a huge fight last night and I would love some perspective on how the best way to compromise. Sorry for length.

Last night husband and I went to a concert with another couple[M31 and F20]. It was a standing only venue and this has been the first concert we have been to in a long time since money is real tight. In fact, this had been my first outing in general in weeks. My husband goes to the bar with his work buddies once in a while which is fine but I am typically more of a stay-in kind of girl,or I like to do things independently. I'd also like to point out that we were seeing two of my absolute favorite bands. No one in our group was as big of a fan as I was. I've seen both bands multiple times(all though it has been years, from before I met husband) and I was very excited.

So we get to the concert and my group picks out a spot on the side of the venue. I would have rather been up closer from the get go but I get that not everyone wants to be in the thick of it all, espically the boys because " There not as young as they once were" ( Their words) so I say nothing.

The first band starts and I'm jumping around and screaming all of the words and I turn around and my group looks like a bunch of zombies. There just standing there with there arms to there sides bobbing there heads lightly. And hey, that's fine. I understand that not everyone is into it as I am. People have different ways of enjoying themselves. But honestly, looking at their blank faces while I am trying to go all out was bringing me down. I really love these bands and I felt that this was my opportunity to let go and have fun.

While first band plays and I stay with my husband and other couple the whole time. I try and jump around and act how I want, but am limited as no one else around me is as into it as I am and I don't want to be that person who is annoying everyone around me by being loud and danceing. I still had fun, but I was a bit disappointed because I felt like I was being held back by staying with the group.

The second band plays and I decide that I want to go more in the middle and into the mosh pit. I tell my husband what I want to do and he gives me this look like I am a crazy person. I say to him to stay put with other couple since he is not into moshing anymore and I'll come find him when I am done. So I go and I have an absolute blast. I'm with other people( all strangers) who are just as into the music as I am and I mosh to my hearts delight.

After about 3 songs I find husband again to check up on him and he is very upset. We start arguing immideatly because he is mad that I went to go mosh and I ditched him to go hang out with strangers instead of standing with him. I said he can come dance with me in the mosh pit if he wants to but that makes him more mad because " you know that I can't do that kind of stuff anymore like I could when I was your age"

So for the rest of concert we were both misrible. I wasn't able to do what I wanted and he feels like I don't want to be around him. And truthfully speaking, I was having more fun moshing to my favorite songs front and center of the stage then being on the side trying not to bump into a bunch of unenthusiastic zombies.

We go home and have been arguing ever since. I understand that we went to the concert together and he wanted to spend time with me but I wanted to dance and be young and have fun. I don't understand why I couldn't do both. I was only away from him for 3 songs! And he wasn't even completely by himself because he was with other couple too.

He reminieses constantly of stories from when he was in his twenties and going to concerts and staying out late and I feel like last night could have been one of those nights for me if I didn't have to be at his side the whole time. And I also don't understand why he would hold me back like that. He has never stopped me from doing anything social outside of this situation, in fact he encourages me to have more friends and do more things without him. But like I said before, I don't go out very often on my own terms.

I don't want to keep fighting about this anymore but we can't come to an agreement. Should we not go to concerts together any more? Should I have just sucked it up and stayed with him and other couple the whole time? Should he have let me go off on my own for the rest of the show?

Please tell me what I can do so that we are both happy.

TL:DR Husband and I went to a concert with another couple , I wanted to mosh and he didn't. I went off on my own for a while and now he's mad that I ditched him and I'm mad that I couldn't mosh.
Edit: I am a terrible speller

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Streak posted:

EDIT: Would like to add that she says racially charged things during sex. I'm Latino but mixed with black and white and she's a white woman. I understand that "talk" happens in relationships and obviously it turns my wife on but I really don't like it. She'll say things like: "Are you going to give me a mixed baby?" (like I said she knows her getting pregnant is harder-it's just "sex talk" I assume) and "A mixed boy is loving me. I'm a white girl." over and over. She's not a racist at all but those kind of remarks are weird for me and I don't know how to tell her to stop that too.

TL;DR My wife wants to have too much sex during the day and it's really starting to make me sick of it; she also uses racial comments during sex and want her to stop (please read the post).

hahahaha... what??????

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
dental plan! lisa needs braces

dental plan! lisa needs braces

Dick Valentine
Nov 4, 2009

quote:

who were into metal and punk which I despise and don't really consider music at all.

help, the metal jocks and punk chads are bullying me, the superior jazz dweeb.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Whorelord posted:

I bet this guy took Whiplash the wrong way.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Streak posted:

Jeez, some dudes just don't know when they've got it good.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

china bot posted:

:sever: then :murder:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

I feel like if you are older than say high school age and you still have super strong feelings about your partner's pubes that aren't just like, "please keep it trim for easier oral sexing" then lol at you.

I feel like if some douchebag is insane about their partner shaving their pubes, they should actually be required pay for some super pricey high-end spa-style hair removal every single time as retribution.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

china bot posted:

Girl [33] is coming over my [33] apartment for the 1st time tomorrow. How do I prepare?

I got this! There's a real rule:

If you only have time to clean one room, clean the bathroom, if you only have time to clean one thing, clean the toilet.

Also if she wants to see your room you're probably getting laid, and if you have fresh sheets and your bed is made you're definitely getting laid

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Feb 10, 2017

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

china bot posted:

I wouldn't marry her either, she proposed during the second quarter when his favorite team was getting loving massacred in one of the all time great superbowl beatings when the Pats had a less than 1% chance of winning.

You could have heard a mouse running around my place around that time, I wouldn't have taken her seriously either.

Edit: to put this in context this was the sports version of someone proposing to you while you're watching Schindler's List or "Stuck in the Middle With You" scene from Reservoir Dogs.

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Feb 10, 2017

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Streak posted:

While the racist sex talk is pretty hilarious and also suspect, the rest of his post strikes me as this guy being unfairly driven at his work to the detriment of his relationship. Dude should maybe consider cutting back to 40 hour weeks, not work weekends, and actively focus on his horny wife as opposed to just robotically going along with it. Maybe he would be much more into their weird sex adventures if he wasn't an overly invested work zombie. While OP doesn't describe his job situation in detail, it is not healthy to work 60+ hour weeks regularly, and doubly so if he isn't on some upper-level career track.

Dude should just calm down, chill, gently caress his wife. His life would be so much better.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I wouldn't marry her either, she proposed during the second quarter when his favorite team was getting loving massacred in one of the all time great superbowl beatings when the Pats had a less than 1% chance of winning.

You could have heard a mouse running around my place around that time, I wouldn't have taken her seriously either.

Edit: to put this in context this was the sports version of someone proposing to you while you're watching Schindler's List or "Stuck in the Middle With You" scene from Reservoir Dogs.

That's dumb.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Grevling posted:

That's dumb.

It's sports. Sports are where normally sensible people get irrationally mad for funsies.

I like sports.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Pick posted:

Yea my sister did this, but at same time even if you're going "full mormon" please don't go up to a dude who you're not romantically involved with and tell them god told you to marry them.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

china bot posted:

you never know... it might work out!

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I missed that part. Yea, she could not have picked a worse time to do that. For those of you who are all "HURRRR SPORTS" imagine if they were watching Game of Thrones and midway through the Red Wedding she decides to launch her big proposal. That'd be a profoundly bad time to do that right?

His favorite show's season finale was on and it looked like his favorite character was getting killed. And that wasn't just a normal Super Bowl, that was indeed an all-timer. Bad time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

He's a giant manbaby and there's really no excuse. Even a spergy gently caress like me who doesn't understand sports at all wouldn't humiliate my SO in front of all our friends because I was invested in something on the TV.