Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT

2020 loving sucks.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Signing his posts now.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Cause of the rona, right? Right??

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

we're doomed

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Who was the fucker who first coined the term Trump Derangement Syndrome anyway?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

What were you expecting out of all of this?

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

"Okay, this time it has to be a fake tweet or parody account."

It's never a fake tweet or parody account when I say that. :negative:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Random Stranger posted:

"Okay, this time it has to be a fake tweet or parody account."

It's never a fake tweet or parody account when I say that. :negative:

“Throw grandma in a paupers grave and GET BACK TO WORK”

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

I'm writing in Bernie, its official. gently caress Biden, gently caress trump, gently caress the dnc, gently caress the rnc, gently caress the establishment.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Who was the fucker who first coined the term Trump Derangement Syndrome anyway?

Whoever it was was just parroting Bush Derangement Syndrome, which was common in blogger circles to mean "they just can't see ONE SINGLE THING HE DOES as positive, it's clearly some form of vendetta or wish-fulfillment"

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Despite these enthusiasm numbers, and despite the polling sample showing 57% approval for Trump's handling of the economy, and despite 42% of his party preferring Sanders to him, and despite 20% of Sanders supporters not intending to vote for Biden (75% of them planning to mcmagic to Trump), Biden still leads Trump 50-44.

It's a 2 week old poll (3/22-3/25) that tells a lot of interesting stories!

Martian posted:

I laughed
:tipshat:

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
I'm not gonna lie, I would not have believed that the democratic party was willing to actively demand voters die for it out of fear of Bernie Sanders a year ago. more fool me, I suppose.

but hey, "suspend your campaign or we'll kill another couple thousand old people" worked, so good on the center for finally finding a pragmatic solution to the problem of people wanting health care.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Bush Derangement Syndrome was coined by Charles Krauuthammer, now deceased and ironically a NeverTrumper.

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.

I hate everything.

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

Democrats: thank god, now we can go back to ignoring progressives. Unless Biden loses, then we can blame them for the loss.

Edit:

Rampant Dwickery posted:

I hate everything.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Whoever it was was just parroting Bush Derangement Syndrome, which was common in blogger circles to mean "they just can't see ONE SINGLE THING HE DOES as positive, it's clearly some form of vendetta or wish-fulfillment"

I wonder why I don’t remember this.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I’ve found the new official song for all blue states:

https://youtu.be/M4oBJxjnTS8

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo

My Face When posted:

I'm writing in Bernie, its official. gently caress Biden, gently caress trump, gently caress the dnc, gently caress the rnc, gently caress the establishment.

mods?

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

I would not have believed that the democratic party

It's spelled "republican" :eng101:

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I wonder why I don’t remember this.

For real?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Bernie was too nice a person and not willing to steel himself for the cause, he should’ve stayed and destroyed the DNC but didn’t in the end he was too old and weak. You did good bernie but your time is well past over, I tyts time for people who rightfully view the DNC as their mortal and blood enemy take the lead. Bernie quitting now instead of dividing and destroying the DNC is really really embittering.

In any case it’s time for people to get ready for a trump second term because biden is 100% going to lose.

Anyways thanks liberals for proving to us all you’re insane vicious evil and no progress will be made except on your defeated carcasses. We’ll get you next time of your idiocy didnt destroy all hopes for a future.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Munkeymon posted:

It's spelled "republican" :eng101:

if we're agreeing Joe Biden is a republican, yes, but i'd been lead to believe you were still pretending otherwise

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

if we're agreeing Joe Biden is a republican, yes, but i'd been lead to believe you were still pretending otherwise

No, he's a Democrat. He also had no sway over whether the election in Wisconsin happened. Hope this helps.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

I'm not gonna lie, I would not have believed that the democratic party was willing to actively demand voters die for it out of fear of Bernie Sanders a year ago. more fool me, I suppose.

but hey, "suspend your campaign or we'll kill another couple thousand old people" worked, so good on the center for finally finding a pragmatic solution to the problem of people wanting health care.

I'm not sure what the party did to demand voters die?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Thrilled to vote for a senile rapist this November

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

socialsecurity posted:

I'm not sure what the party did to demand voters die?

do you really not think refusing to come out and say states won't be penalized for delaying primaries doesn't amount to the same thing? that they couldn't have gone all in on national messaging that continuing to hold primaries during a pandemic was literally suicidal?

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

mediaphage posted:

do you really not think refusing to come out and say states won't be penalized for delaying primaries doesn't amount to the same thing? that they couldn't have gone all in on national messaging that continuing to hold primaries during a pandemic was literally suicidal?

What the hell are you talking about?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

OhDearGodNo posted:

What the hell are you talking about?

there are posts that elucidate right above mine, in fact

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005
Well the DNC threatening people's lives by forcing in person voting worked.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Munkeymon posted:

No, he's a Democrat. He also had no sway over whether the election in Wisconsin happened. Hope this helps.

He could have said he was against it like a sane, not craven, person.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
Oh boy, I can't wait for Trump to win because all of the Bernie bros didn't get the candidate they wanted!

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Munkeymon posted:

freeing him from any need to demand thousands die on his behalf, and yet- well, the other guy wanted to give the poors healthcare.

and therefore, they must die.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Crosspost from dem moderate:

quote:

Like I said, he’s who the voters chose to be their candidate. Overwhelmingly. I called Bernie’s victory in Nevada a landslide. Well Biden was winning landslide after landslide after that. I thought it was going to be Bernie who could drive up turnout in the primaries. It actually ended up being Joe Biden. He’s our nominee now. And since he beat everyone else after coming so close to the brink of collapse this proves that his message is the best message to win the election with. This is what Democratic voters want. Deal with it. I know I have.

Lol

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Is the "Invisible Enemy" some Qanon poo poo?

Xombie
May 22, 2004

Soul Thrashing
Black Sorcery

Al-Saqr posted:

Bernie was too nice a person and not willing to steel himself for the cause, he should’ve stayed and destroyed the DNC but didn’t in the end he was too old and weak. You did good bernie but your time is well past over, I tyts time for people who rightfully view the DNC as their mortal and blood enemy take the lead. Bernie quitting now instead of dividing and destroying the DNC is really really embittering.

It's fascinating that this is a reason you supported Bernie when he's expressed in no uncertain terms that he has no interest in doing it and would support the Democratic nominee.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

spunkshui posted:

He could have said he was against it like a sane, not craven, person.

yeah that would've done something lmao

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Trump is jumping on blaming Warren, surely he means it and isn't just trolling. No way

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

Bernie's strategy for victory was getting an unprecedented youth turnout which didn't loving happen. I really don't know how the DNC hosed him, aside from the fact that a bunch of candidates dropped out after nevada and they weren't splitting the moderate vote anymore.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Willo567 posted:

Oh boy, I can't wait for Trump to win because all of the Bernie bros didn't get the candidate they wanted!

Seems like a poor choice if you think he's guaranteed to lose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I think Biden will win just because this November will be a full on flaming disaster but this isn't even the beginning of the end, we're moving into the middle of the end.