Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is worse, Neelix or O'Brien
Neelix
O'Brien
Goku
The most attractive part of the penis is the jizz vein
View Results

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

Y'all are forgetting the parable of Tuvix

The idea of Tuvix only strengthens my point. If they were 'moving the molecules' and reassembling them somehow, that would've never happened. There'd be matter enough for two people. Combining them improperly would've created something twisted (and dead). Tuvix was the kind of bug that only makes sense if the machine was told to replicate two separate individuals with traits from two different lists, but misread the order and replicated one individual with all the traits from both lists.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

numberoneposter posted:

Total Recall has a bunch of Star Trek actors.

Not as many as Gargoyles

edit: wow, poo poo maybe with all those bit parts

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I loved how in the DS9 documentary, some of the other cast seemed uncomfortable around Marc Alaimo. He was also by far the most disheveled looking person in it, even more than Colm Meaney. I hope he really does act just like Gul Dukat wearing ill-fitting 90s business causal clothing at all times irl.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Oh and also

James L. Avery, Sr.: General K'Vagh in Star Trek, Enterprise and The Shaman in Gargoyles.

Diedrich Bader: Tactical Officer in "The Emissary" episode of DS9 and hunter Charles Canmore in Gargoyles episode "Hunter's Moon: Part Three."

Michael Bell: Zorn in "Encounter at Farpoint" on TNG and Borum in "The Homecoming" and Drofo Awa in "The Maquis" on DS9. Bell voiced the human characters Art, Martin Hacker, and Pal Joey on Gargoyles.

Clancy Brown: The iconic character actor played Zobral in the ENT episode "Desert Crossing," and voiced Gargoyles characters Hakon, Wolf, and Tomas Brod.

John Rhys-Davies: Leonardo da Vinci on Voyager, and Macbeth, Findlaech, Arthur Morwood-Smyth, and Demona's Second on Gargoyles.

Matt Frewer: Berlingoff Rasmussen in TNG episode "A Matter of Time" and Jackal on Gargoyles.

Gerrit Graham: Hunter in "Captive Pursuit" (DS9) and Quinn in "Death Wish" (VOY), and Tom on Gargoyles. Graham was one of the finalists competing for the main-cast role of Odo on Deep Space Nine, but was beat out by Rene Auberjonois.

Robert Ito: Lt. Chang in ‘’Coming of Age’’ (TNG), and John Kim in ‘’Author, Author’’ (VOY). Ito played Dr. Sato in Gargoyles season 1.

Tony Jay: The memorable role of Minister Campio in "Cost of Living" (TNG), and Anubis in Gargoyles. Jay was primarily a voice actor and lent his talent to Star Trek video games Star Trek: Armada II and Star Trek: Elite Force II.

Clyde Kusatsu: The recurring character Vice Admiral Nakamura on several TNG episodes, and Kai, who appeared in Gargoyles season 2.

Salli Richardson: Sisko's love interest Fenna/Nidell in "Second Sight" on DS9, and the main character Elisa Maza on Gargoyles.

W. Morgan Sheppard: Ira Graves in "The Schizoid Man" (TNG), Qatai in "Bliss" (VOY), the Klingon warden in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, and a science minister in J. J. Abrams's 2009 Star Trek film; Sheppard provided numerous voices on Gargoyles, including the role of Odin.

David Warner: St. John Talbot in Star Trek V: The Final Frontier, Gorkon in Star Trek VI, and Gul Madred in the classic TNG episode "Chain of Command" (pictured above). Warner voiced the Archmage in Gargoyles who taught magic to Demona.

Frank Welker: The alien creature in "Nothing Human" (VOY) and Spock's screams in Star Trek III: Search For Spock, as well as various voices in Star Trek video games; Welker provided numerous voices in Gargoyles also, including animal characters like Bronx, Cagney, and Gilly.

Paul Winfield: Captain Clark Terrell in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan and Dathon in Star Trek: The Next Generation's "Darmok," as well as Jeffrey Robbins in Gargoyles.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

gently caress you OP obrien is great

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Szyznyk posted:

Gul Dukat Elim Garak would like a word with you.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

StashAugustine posted:

gently caress you OP obrien is great

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
O Brien is a good utility character. I always thought he was alright. He'd probably sodomize the poo poo out of neelix in a fight.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

p. sure O’Brien would paste Neelix in a straight up brawl

although the latter definitely strikes me as a “pocket-sand and scarper” kind of dude so the challenge would be in cornering the fucker imo

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

He's Irish so he'd get drunk 'af' on whiskey, put neelix in the camel clutch, break his back then take out his ten inch cock, gently caress neelix in the rear end and make him humble

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

O'Brien is a racist for sure, but I don't think he would sexually assault Neelix in a fight.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

In a street brawl there are no rules. If you need to sodomize someone, well...........

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Bad Purchase posted:

O'Brien is a racist for sure, but I don't think he would sexually assault Neelix in a fight.

Speciesist, not racist. Cardassians are a species.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

we're all descended from progenitor dna

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

O Brien is a good utility character. I always thought he was alright. He'd probably sodomize the poo poo out of neelix in a fight.

He's that scrappy white guy on NBA teams who comes off the bench to score triple singles.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Bad Purchase posted:

we're all descended from progenitor dna

Bro, can you believe that poo poo? Muthafuckin Klingons and Romulans share DNA!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
O'Brien is officially recognised by the Klingons as an expert on starship combat, has beaten Garak in a fight, and loaded up Deep Space Nine to be able to fight off entire fleets at a time.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Ghost Leviathan posted:

O'Brien is officially recognised by the Klingons as an expert on starship combat, has beaten Garak in a fight, and loaded up Deep Space Nine to be able to fight off entire fleets at a time.

Meanwhile Neelix dates a five-year-old

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Bro you made three posts about O'Brien loving Neelix after a fight. Are you okay?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Defiance Industries posted:

Meanwhile Neelix dates a five-year-old

and poisons people on the semi-regular with his poo poo-awful cooking. it’s a loving miracle that Tuvok never managed to, like, “accidentally” transport him into a planet’s core or get him trapped in one of the photon torpedo tubes or something

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Spaghett posted:

Bro you made three posts about O'Brien loving Neelix after a fight. Are you okay?

Well, being an Ambassador of Sodomy, I do tend to talk about sodomy on the regular.

In other words, I'm not the least bit alright.

If you want to get technical though, the sodomy could occur during the fight.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Hey guys, I stole Neelix's lungs!!!!!

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Well, being an Ambassador of Sodomy, I do tend to talk about sodomy on the regular.

In other words, I'm not the least bit alright.

If you want to get technical though, the sodomy could occur during the fight.

Ah, the sodomy planet

Actually there's a running joke in literally every incarnation of Star Trek that ambassadors, especially those from the Federation, are wildly incompetent assholes. See Troi's mom.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Ah, the sodomy planet

Actually there's a running joke in literally every incarnation of Star Trek that ambassadors, especially those from the Federation, are wildly incompetent assholes. See Troi's mom.

She’s a god damned gem

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Ah, the sodomy planet

I guess I should have called myself Senator Sodomy. Or maybe Governor General Sodomy.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Ah, the sodomy planet

You had better keep the name of
Lwaxana Troi, Daughter of the Fifth House, holder of the Sacred Chalice of Rixx, heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed, out of your drat mouth

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

I you are seriously making a comparison between Chief mofucking O'Brien and goddamn Neelex, get the gently caress outta here.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Lwaxana sexually harassed people, but I guess a lot of that was meant to be funny or harmless because of different sensibilities in the 90s.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

SatansOnion posted:

p. sure O’Brien would paste Neelix in a straight up brawl

although the latter definitely strikes me as a “pocket-sand and scarper” kind of dude so the challenge would be in cornering the fucker imo

I vaguely recall an episode of Voyager where it turns out that Neelix was like a space navy seal or whatever and so he acts all dopey and goofy all the time to cope with the horrors he saw and committed in war.

I still think O'Brien would kick his rear end in a fight.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

chainchompz posted:

I vaguely recall an episode of Voyager where it turns out that Neelix was like a space navy seal or whatever and so he acts all dopey and goofy all the time to cope with the horrors he saw and committed in war.

:wtc:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Bad Purchase posted:

Lwaxana sexually harassed people, but I guess a lot of that was meant to be funny or harmless because of different sensibilities in the 90s.

Basically the joke is she's an important middle aged woman but also HORNY! Awhababa!?

Also, Gene Roddenberry's girlfriend.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

He's Irish so he'd get drunk 'af' on whiskey, put neelix in the camel clutch, break his back then take out his ten inch cock, gently caress neelix in the rear end and make him humble

Irish and ten inch cock?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Why did that one scene focus on his gross hairy feet when he was doing a jig?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Nuts and Gum posted:

Don't act like you don't know.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

If Neelix wasn't deliberately a ball of really loving gross fetishes of some writer, sure as hell stumbled into them.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
Geordi was an incel

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Nuts and Gum posted:

Guest director Dan Schneider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

gbs but from 2004 posted:

Geordi was an incel

Kinda funny that they contrast Geordi with Barclay and the obvious conclusion is that Geordi is too much of an oblivious engineer-brained dork to realise how his behaviour comes off, while Barclay is just in need of actual therapy, which Starfleet sucks at. I mean, says something Geordi's best friend is a literal android to whom human emotions and interaction are alien. (despite somehow getting through Starfleet Academy. Engineering, presumably)